忆往昔
这具皮囊
This vessel...
用笼子的符文和咒语做了防护
...it's been warded with spellwork from the Cage.
你是我的
I own you.
我可能有凯莉·克莱恩的线索了
I think I have a lead on Kelly Kline.
她跟地狱王子大衮在一起
She's with Dagon, Prince of Hell,
在爱达荷州 科达伦
in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
艾琳·莱希
Eileen Leahy.
如果需要什么一定联♥系♥我 哪怕只想有人陪陪
Feel free to drop a line, even if you just wanna hang out.
我在肯德里克斯对狼人进行过深入研究
I did extensive research at Kendricks.
就像我们的
It's like our --
-霍格沃茨吗 -是啊
- Hogwarts? - u202dExactly.
真好 找谁呢 混♥蛋♥捉鬼队
Great. Who you gonna call? Douchebusters.
厉害
Bravo.
我们现在跟他们合作了
We're working with these people now.
他们能力越强 我们也越好
The better they are, the better we are.
-你把她怎么了 -我有命在身
- What did you do to her? - I had orders.
你杀了她
So you killed her?
我们可以再给你个机会
We'll give you a second chance.
别搞砸了 不会再有一次了
Just don't mess it up. There won't be a third.
如今
英国 伦敦城外
你觉得她找我们什么事
What do you think she wants?
不会是好事
Nothing good.
肯德里克斯学院
你圣诞回家吗
Going home for Christmas?
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry. Forgot.
我会像以往一样待在这儿的
I'll be here, as always.
先生们
Gentlemen.
校长夫人
Headmistress.
跟我来
Come with me.
蒂莫西
Timothy,
米克尔
Michael,
你们都在肯德里克斯通过了诸多试炼
you have both conquered many trials here at Kendricks,
要么是靠天赋
either through natural talent
要么是靠勤奋
or good old-fashioned hard work.
但今天
But today,
今天 我们要看看你们中谁
today we'll learn which of you
能进入训练的下一阶段
matriculates to the next level of training.
本组织要承担重要的工作 先生们
This organization does important work, gentlemen --
我们的工作让数百万人
work which allows millions of people
晚上可以安然入睡
to sleep safely in their beds at night.
但要做这份工作
But in order to do this work,
要保护那些人
to protect those people,
我们需要学员能使用他们的技能
we need cadets who will employ their skills
能毫不质疑地执行命令
and execute orders without question.
因此
And so...
你们中只有一人能离开这间屋子
...only one of you will be leaving this room.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
他的抵抗很顽强
He -- he fought well.
他不想死的
He didn't want to die.
但准则另有要求
Yet the Code demands otherwise.
很好 戴维斯先生
Well played, Mr. Davies.
凶鬼恶灵
第十二季 第十七集
我们谈过之后
So, uh, after we talked,
-你又回爱达荷州科达伦了 -对
- you went back to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho? - u202dRight.
那是凯莉·克莱恩最后被见到的地方
The last place anybody saw Kelly Kline go --
英国入侵
我觉得该去看看
I figured I'd take a look.
怎样
And?
原来 她走之后
And turns out, right after she left,
有人烧了一间老仓库
somebody burned down an old warehouse.
我调查了一番
I did some digging.
看手♥机♥
Check your phone.
好
Okay.
那是什么 监控画面吗
What are those? Security shots?
没错 那是凯莉进去了
Oh, yeah. There's Kelly goin' in.
-干得好 艾琳 -谢谢
- Nice work, Eileen. - Thank you.
跟她在一起的女人是谁
So this chick with her,
佩特·班纳塔[歌♥手]模仿者吗
that, uh, Pat Benatar wannabe?
肯定是大衮了 嗯
It must be Dagon, I guess. Yeah.
太棒了 好吧 那...
Awesome. Okay, so --
那么
So...
凯莉和大衮去过这地方
Kelly and Dagon go crash this place,
然后那里就被烧了 巧合吗
and then it gets torched. Coincidence?
-不是 -绝对不是
- No. - Hell, no.
好吧 那是什么情况
All right, well, what are we lookin' at here?
还在查
Working on it.
去查到他们吧 艾琳
Well, go get 'em, Eileen.
就这么打算的
That's the plan.
再见 萨姆
Bye, Sam.
再见
Bye.
-好有爱 -得了
- That's cute. - u202dCome on.
我就是说 迪恩
Just saying, Dean,
就算有小卡和我们认识的每个猎人一起找
even with Cass and every Hunter we know working this,
我们还是几乎什么都查不到
we still got basically nothing.
至少 或许克劳力
At least, you know, maybe Crowley --
不行 我们不能找克劳力
No, dude, we're not calling Crowley -- u202d
小伙子们 来喝一杯吧
Hello, boys. Do come and have a drink.
你闯进了我们家吗
Did you break into our house?
我们的家 这是记录者的家
Our house. Men of Letters.
你们知道你们的钥匙
Did you know your key opens
能打开全世界的每个分部会所吗
every chapter house in the world?
你们说过会再给我个机会的
Well, you did say you'd give me a second chance.
那不代表我们想一起喝酒消遣
Yeah, that doesn't mean we wanna hang out.
你来有事吗
You here for a reason?
是的 还挺急的
I am, and it's a bit urgent.
一段时间之前 总部记录到了
Some time ago, the home office recorded
一段宇宙震波
some sort of cosmic shock wave.
很罕见
Very rare.
-几个月来... -拿非利人
- And after a few months of -- - Nephilim.
你们知道
You knew?
是的
Yeah, we knew.
-怎么知道的 -说来话长
- How? - u202dSort of a long story.
我有时间
Well, I've got time.
路西法附身了总统
Well, Lucifer jacked the President...
搞大了他女友的肚子
...and then knocked up his girlfriend.
现在 她在跟大衮逃命
And now, she is on the run with Dagon,
大衮是地狱王子
who is a Prince of Hell.
这样啊 你们没告诉我是因为
I see. And you didn't tell me this because...
因为这事算是个机密
'Cause it's kind of a need-to-know kind of thing.
魔鬼要有...
The Devil is having a...
孩子了
child.
这事似乎是我们需要知道的
It seems like something we'd need to know.
这女人现在在哪
Where is this woman now?
不确定
Not sure.
本来在我们手上
We had her.
我们想帮她的 但她...
Tried to help her, but, she, uh --
-她跑了 -嗯
- We lost her. - u202dYeah.
抱歉 她本来在你们手上 你们却放过了她
I'm sorry. You -- you had her? And you let her live?
这不怪凯莉
Look, it's not Kelly's fault, okay?
她不知道她男友变成路西法了
She didn't know Lucifer was her boyfriend.
当然 这种事谁都可能碰上
Oh, sure, yeah. It could happen to anyone.
再说 她原本答应打胎的
Plus, she'd agreed to end the pregnancy.
我猜她后来改主意了
And I guess she changed her mind.
就算凯莉知道了前因后果
Even with everything Kelly knew, it...
那还是她的孩子 她做不到
it was still her kid. She couldn't.
那你们就该动手
Then you should have!
你们就该立刻一枪崩了她
You should've shot her between the eyes immediately.
怎么 因为换你就会那么做吗
Oh, why? 'Cause that's what you would've done?
就像你杀了那个狼人
Kind of like you killed that werewolf?
我记得 那让你受的惊可不小
'Cause from what I remember, that really messed you up.
嗯 因为你很看重第二次机会什么的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表