暴躁
cranky.
-暴躁 是吗 -嗯
- Cranky, huh? - Yeah.
对神父 对卡尔
I mean, to the priest, to Carl.
来这儿的路上 你都不肯停车让我解手
Heck, on the way here, you wouldn't even make a pit stop.
你膀胱小还成我的问题了
So now your tiny bladder is my problem?
-我就是想说 -奥利维亚·桑切斯
- I'm just saying - Olivia Sanchez.
尸体发现时
The body was found.
背后有很深的割痕 就像被鞭打过
It had deep cuts on her back as though she'd been whipped.
手脚穿孔
Holes punctured through her hands and her feet,
颅骨顶部有针♥刺♥伤
and pinprick wounds around the top of her skull.
你觉得听起来像什么
What's that sound like to you?
圣痕
Stigmata.
是啊
Bingo.
-还有更怪的 -怎么说
- Gets weirder. - How?
"被害人颅骨内满是滑稠状物"
"The victim's skull was filled with a goopy mush."
卡尔文笔真不错 是吧
That Carl paints quite a picture, doesn't he?
好吧
All right.
什么东西有这本事
What can do all that?
我想不到
I got nothing.
我也是
Me neither.
或许我们该把精力多放在案子上
Well, maybe we should focus more on the case
而不是心理治疗
and less on the Dr. Phil crap.
奥利维亚·桑切斯
就在这边
It's just over here.
这是...之前是奥利维亚的办公室
This is -- was Olivia's office.
现在呢
So...what is it now?
是我的了
It's...kinda mine now.
这是你的吗
So is that yours?
是为了提供正能量
It's for positive energy.
我是个巫士
I'm a Wiccan.
酷啊
Cool.
你对奥利维亚有多了解
So how well did you know Olivia?
她是我上司
She was my boss.
他们说的是真的吗
Is it true what they're saying,
她...
that she, you know...
是自杀的
killed herself?
我们还在查
Well, we're working on that.
奥利维亚死的那天 有什么异常举动吗
Now the day she died, was Olivia acting strange?
没有
Not really. I mean...
她说头疼 很严重 很厉害的偏头疼
She was getting headaches. Bad ones, like super migraines.
但我们都知道她是工作狂
But we all knew she was working too hard.
她有敌人吗
She have any enemies?
有人对她有宿怨 或许想伤害她的
Somebody who held a grudge, maybe wanted to do her harm?
有
Yeah.
奥利维亚是个大好人
I mean, Olivia was great,
但这里毕竟是儿童保护服务处
but this is Child Protective Services.
我们经常收到威胁
We get threats all the time.
-来自什么人 -各种人
- From who? - Everyone.
有时候 拆散一个家庭才是上策
You don't make a lot of friends when sometimes
所以我们经常得罪人
what's best for a family is to split them up.
是啊
Right.
可以给我们看看奥利维亚的案卷吗
Yeah, can we see Olivia's case files?
当然 就在这边
Of course. They're right over here.
儿童保护服务处
-真轻松 -什么
- Well, that was easy. - What?
什么 当然是里面那位西方邪恶女巫
What? The Wicca'd Witch of the West in there.
正能量小姐想要更大的办公室
Little Miss Positive Energy wanted a bigger office,
就施了魔法
did a little hoodoo...
我们干掉这个女巫 就收工吧
I say we put a witch-killing cap in her ass, call it a day.
是啊 但我们查过教堂和奥利维亚家
Yeah, but we checked the church and Olivia's house.
并没有找到巫术袋
We didn't exactly find any hex bags.
那么说她掩盖了证据
So she covered her tracks.
但我们找的不是女巫
But we're not looking at a witch.
我并不是说不是贝丝
I'm not saying it's not Beth.
我是说 我们需要证据
I'm -- I'm just saying we need proof.
如果是她 我亲自打死她
And look, if it's her, I'll shoot her myself.
不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
绝对要我来打死她
No, I'm definitely shooting her.
救我 上帝
Prok yaw-thi a-law-haw!
验尸官说有圣痕
Coroner says signs of stigmata
外加脑子被搅成浆 跟奥利维亚一样
with a side of scrambled brains, just like Olivia.
-这可好 -有发现吗
- Great. - Did you find anything?
或许吧 他到处送杂货
Maybe. Kid delivered groceries all over town,
我拿他的送货路线跟奥利维亚的案卷做了对比
so I checked his route against Olivia's case files.
-怎么样 -有结果
- And? - Got a match.
跟我们说说彼得森一家
Tell us about the Petersons.
他们很怪
They're weird.
-怎么怪 -非常怪
- How weird? - All the way.
那家人虔诚得爆表
That family, they're, like, off the charts religious.
很信《旧约》
Old, old Testament.
不开车 不用电 什么都不用
I'm talking no cars, no electricity, no nothing.
孩子都在家自学
Kids are homeschooled.
那种家庭 我们都尽量留意 但是
Family like that, we try to keep an eye on them, but...
但是怎么了 贝丝
But what, Beth?
他们的长女 玛格达
Their oldest, Magda --
几年前 她患了肺炎
a few years ago, she got pneumonia,
他们家的人不许医生给她治疗
and the family wouldn't let a doctor treat her.
他们说不管发生什么都是上帝的旨意
They said whatever happened was God's will.
发生了什么
What happened?
她死了
She died.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Um, thank you.
怎么样
So?
古怪 吓人 与世隔绝
Weird, creepy, off the grid,
《玉米田的小孩》式的一家
Children of the Corn people.
史蒂芬·金小说
讲小孩念力控制人杀人
我愿去查查
Yeah, I'm in.
不得擅闯
看来后面得徒步了
Guess we're walking from here.
他们隔绝电力做得很彻底啊
When they cut the cord, they really cut the cord.
可不是
Yeah, no kidding.
你觉得他们的马车最快能跑多快
How fast you think their buggy goes? Like, top speed?
昨天的事
Hey, about yesterday...
好吧
Oh, all right.
下次你想撒尿 我停车就是了
Next time you gotta take a leak, I'll pull over.
我不是想说那个 我是想说你和妈妈
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about you and Mom.
她怎么了 她拿了点现金
What about her? What, she took some cash,
她拿走了手♥机♥ 却不接
she took a cellphone she doesn't answer,
然后抛下我们跑路了
and she bailed on us.
想想她现在的经历
I mean, think about what she's going through.
发生了那么多 她大概只是需要点空间
After everything, she probably just needs some space.
我们也经历过
We've been there.
我们都曾有需要分开的时候
We've both had times where we needed time apart.
-我们都回来了 -你觉得她不会吗
- And we both came back. - You don't think she's going to?
我不知道
I don't know.
她不喜欢我们长大的方式
She hates the way that we were raised.
她不喜欢我们成了猎人
She hates the fact that we're hunters.
或许她一走就不会停下了
Maybe she starts walking and she doesn't stop.
她显然完全不想
You know, she obviously has zero interest
让我们一家人在一起
in keeping this family together.
有时候分开一阵
Well, you know, sometimes families do better
对一个家庭更好
after a little time apart.
哪个家庭 曼森家族吗
Yeah, who? The Mansons?
有事吗
Can I help you?
亚伯拉罕·彼得森吗 我是詹姆斯·莫里森
Abraham Peterson? I'm James Morrison.
这位是我同事 雷·曼扎莱克
This is my associate Ray Manzarek.
我们是儿童保护服务处新派来的你们的案件专员
We're your new case workers with Child Protective Services.
-幸会 -幸会
- Pleasure to meet you. - Pleasure to meet you.
我以为你会是...
Yeah, thought you'd be, uh, you know,
大胡子 吊带裤 大帽子呢
long beard, suspenders, big hat.
我们不是那种信徒
We're not that kind of religious.
彼得森先生和太太
Mr. and Mrs. Peterson,
我们来是因为你们之前的案件专员
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表