when you can't do anything...
什么都做不了
...to me?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么
Why?
你和上帝和好了 你原谅了他
You and God made up. You forgave him.
他会怎么想啊
What would he think?
我并不是很想知道他的看法
I'm not especially interested in his opinion.
亲爱的老爸 他终于为抛弃我道歉了
Dear old dad, he finally apologized for abandoning me.
他紧接着就做了什么呢
And what's the very next thing he does?
他抛下了我
He ditches me.
也抛下了你们
And you, too, by the way.
跟阿玛拉姑妈绝尘而去了
And rides off into the sunset with Auntie Amara.
他需要我帮助
He needed my help,
就愿说任何甜言蜜语哄我
and he'd say anything to get it.
他的话 你们的话 毫无意义
His words, your words, they mean nothing.
你还不明白吗 这一切都毫无意义
Don't you get it? This is all meaningless.
天堂 地狱
Heaven, Hell,
这个世界
this world.
如果它曾有过意义 那一刻也过去了
If it ever meant anything, that moment is past.
这里只有一群只图一时消遣的家伙
Nothing down here but a bunch of hopeless distraction addicts,
如此空虚
so filled with emptiness,so
如此渴望弥补空白
desperate to fill up the void...
他们不介意
they don't mind being served
看陈旧的翻新陈旧
another stale rerun of a rerun of a rerun.
你知道我的计划是什么吗
You know what my plan is?
我没有计划
I don't have one.
我只想继续破坏老爸已经坏掉的玩具
I'm just gonna keep on smashing Daddy's already broken toys
逼你们看着
and make you watch.
是吗
Yeah?
因为看上去 你要不行了
'Cause it kinda looks like you're falling apart.
是啊 你这里有点东西
Yeah, you got a little something, uh, right there.
承认吧 摇滚已死
I mean, face it, rock is dead.
没办法
What can I say?
揍你是很耗费体力的
Kicking your ass took a lot out of me.
别担心
But don't worry.
勇往直前
Onward and upward.
你感觉怎么样
How you feelin'?
我没死
I'm not dead.
我得承认
Well, I gotta hand it to you.
你说过会引开路西法的火力
You said you were gonna draw Lucifer's fire
还真是没少挨揍
and you drew some serious fire.
是啊 大获成功
Oh, it was a grand success.
我们没抓到路西法 但我们救了那些人
Well, we didn't catch Lucifer, but we did save the crowd,
我觉得这算赢了
so I'm gonna call that a win.
我不觉得
I wouldn't.
文斯·文森特死了
Vince Vincente is dead.
我们根本没指望能救他
We never even hoped to save him. u202d
是啊 我知道 第三张专辑
And, yes, I know, the third album --
不 他始终是个人
No, he was still a person,
而且他对很多人有些意义
and he meant something to a lot of people.
摇滚明星文斯·文森特死亡
路西法扭曲了那一切
And Lucifer just took all that and just twisted all that up
然后毁灭了它
and snuffed it out.
路西法有计划 有动机时就够糟了
Lucifer was bad enough when he had a plan, a motive.
现在他只是想找乐子
Now he's just having fun.
今晚死了多少人
I mean, how many people died tonight?
这一切 都是我们的责任 是我们放他出来的
Them, this, it's all on us. We let him out.
我们没有赢
We're not winning.
我们在慢慢地输
We're just losing slow.
你听到他的话了
And you heard what he said.
勇往直前 他要玩得更大
Onwards and upwards. He's gone big.
而且不会停止
And he'll go bigger.
我们会阻止他的
And we will stop him.
我们会的
We will.
这是我们的工作
It's what we do, man.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表