上上上
Go, go, go, go, go.
上 快
Go! Hurry! Hurry!
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我那时还小
I was a kid.
你答应会保护我
You promised you'd keep me safe.
然后却跟亚撒色做了协议
And then you make a deal with Azazel.
是啊 那救了爸爸一命
Yeah, it saved Dad's life,
但我告诉你发生了什么
but I'll tell you something else that happened.
1983年11月2日
Because on November 2, 1983,
黄眼恶魔
old Yellow Eyes
走进了萨姆的房♥间
came waltzing in to Sammy's room
就因为你们的协议
because of your deal.
你抛下了我们
You left us.
我们孤独无助
Alone. u202d
因为爸爸已是行尸走肉
'Cause Dad was just a shell.
他的完美妻子 死了
His perfect wife? Gone.
我们完美的妈妈 这完美的家庭
Our perfect Mom, the perfect family...
都没了
was gone.
我
And I...
我只能
I had to be...
担起哥哥以外的职责
more than just a brother.
我要当爹
I had to be a father
又当娘
and I had to be a mother,
好保护他
to keep him safe.
那不公平
And that wasn't fair.
我做不到
And I couldn't do it.
你想知道那是什么样子吗
And you wanna know what that was like?
他们杀了他爱的女人
They killed the girl that he loved.
他被路西法附身了
He got possessed by Lucifer.
他们在地狱里折磨他
They tortured him in Hell.
他失去了灵魂
And he lost his soul.
他的灵魂
His soul.
都因为你
All because of you.
这一切都是因为你
All of it was because of you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
因为我 忍♥不住
'Cause I can't -- I can't help it.
你是我妈妈
You're my Mom.
我理解
And I understand...
因为我也曾为了我所爱的人做协议
...'cause I have made deals to save the ones I love
不止一次
more than once.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我原谅一切
For all of it.
一切
Everything.
在另一边
On the other side of this,
我们可以重新开始
we can start over
好吗
okay?
你 我 萨姆
You, me, Sam.
我们这次可以好好来过
We can get it right this time.
但我需要你抵抗
But I need you to fight.
现在 我需要你抵抗
Right now, I need you to fight.
我需要你 我需要你看我 妈妈
I need you -- I need you to look at me, Mom.
我需要你好好看我 看到我
I need you to really look at me and see me.
妈妈 我需要你看到我
Mom, I need you to see me.
求你
Please.
迪恩
Dean?
妈妈
Mom.
-不 -没错
- No. - u202dOh, yes.
怎么 以为能找回你妈妈吗
What? Thought you'd get your Mum back?
抱歉 迪恩 结局不是这样的
Sorry, Dean. Not how this ends.
结局是我了结你
This ends with me ending you.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you. u202d
你不会的
u202dYou won't,
但我会很喜欢看你尝试
but I'd very much enjoy it if you tried.
你知道你妈妈怎么说你吗 迪恩
You want to know what your mother said about you, Dean?
我们那些
All those
在路上猎魔的漫漫长日
long days and even longer nights
和更加漫长的夜晚里
out on the road, hunting?
什么都没说过
Absolutely nothing.
这真好玩
This is fun.
-让我来 -嗯
- I got this. - u202dYeah.
你把我们丢在地堡里时
When you left us alone in the bunker,
我早知道你是疯子
man, I knew you were psycho,
但我没想到你那么蠢
but I didn't think you were stupid.
我有很多特点
I may be many things...
但我不蠢
...but I'm not stupid.
妈妈
Mom?
玛丽
u202dMary.
我就知道你是个杀手
I knew you were a killer.
你们都是
You both are.
你说得对
You're right.
不惜代价
Whatever it takes --
开启一个传送门 让我离开这里
open a portal. Just get me the hell out of here.
恐怕我们现在没有
I'm afraid we don't have the resources
进行撤离的资源
for an extraction at this moment.
别 别动
Don't! Don't.
听着 迪恩
Listen, Dean --
我是萨姆
It's Sam.
你是海斯吧
And you must be Hess, I trust.
你是这里的负责人
You're in charge of this whole operation?
或者说 这个烂摊子
Or, uh, what's left of it?
萨姆
Sam,
你或许认为杀我对你最有利
you might think it in your best interest to kill me,
结束这里的一切
to end all of this here.
但你现在杀我
But shooting me now,
切断跟英国记录者的一切联♥系♥
severing all ties with the British Men of Letters,
在这样的时刻
at this particular moment,
只会是天大的错误
that would be a grievous mistake
我深表怀疑
I doubt it.
你有重新考虑的理由
There are reasons to reconsider.
你有些事不知道
Things that you don't know.
这是什么
What are these?
路西法回来了
Lucifer is back.
是的 萨姆
Yes, Sam.
都因为你的好朋友 克劳力
All thanks to your good friend Crowley.
虽然对他也没什么好处
Not that it did him much good.
克劳力死了
Crowley's dead.
魔鬼
And the Devil
去找他儿子了
is out looking for his son,
跟随它母亲的脚步
following in its mother's footsteps,
追踪她和你的天使朋友
tracking her and your friend the angel.
如果路西法找到了那个孩子
If Lucifer gets his hands on that child,
他们会不可阻挡
they'll be unstoppable.
你不能单独去面对 你需要我们
You can't face that alone. You need us.
听她的 孩子
Listen to her, boy.
免了
Pass.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
找到些
Found some
过期的止痛药
expired prescription painkillers, so...
真幸运
lucky me.
妈妈 你不用做那个 那不是你的事
Mom, you don't have to do that. It's not your job.
这
u202dThis...
这一切
All of this
都是因为我
is because of me.
不会有事的
It'll be okay.
有事
It's not okay.
自从我回来
Since I've been back,
我知道我一直很疏离
I know... I've been distant.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表