是啊
Yes, she is.
听着
Listen,
-谢谢你帮我们 -嗯
- thanks for the win back there. - Yeah.
-那我们没事了吧 -还不算
- So we're good? - Not quite,
但我们可以再给你个机会
but we'll give you a second chance.
别搞砸了 不会再有一次了
Just don't mess it up. There won't be a third.
好
Okay.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
老实说
Honestly?
我现在有点想吃骨头饼干
I'm sort of craving a Milk-Bone right now.
听着
Look, um...
我之前说的话
what I said before...
我需要时你们都在
you guys are here when I need you
这才是最重要的
and that's all that matters.
你要告诉乔迪发生了什么吗
You gonna tell Jody what happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管你决定怎样 我们会帮你
Well, whatever you decide, we got your back.
嘟声后请留言
Leave a message after the tone.
是我 克莱尔
It's me, Claire.
好吧 我说了
Okay, um, here it goes.
我一直在一个人猎魔
I've been hunting. Alone.
我知道这你不想听到
And I know it's not what you want to hear.
我知道这听上去很可怕
And I know it sounds scary.
我有时候也害怕
It scares me, too, sometimes, but...
但这件事我必须自己做
this is something I have to do on my own.
就这一阵的
Just for a little while.
但我准备好了
But I'm ready,
如果没有你
and I never would've been
做我妈妈 我不可能准备好
if it wasn't for you being my mother.
我该挂了
Well, I better go.
叫艾莉克斯别动我的东西
Tell Alex she better not touch my stuff.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表