什么会伤害我
Safe from...
纳粹僵尸吗
Nazi zombies.
是巫师
Necromancers.
他们用血魔法让自己能几乎永生
They use blood magic to make themselves almost immortal.
几乎
Almost?
如果爆头 焚尸
Well, you shoot 'em in the head, set 'em on fire,
还是能杀死它们的
that usually does the trick.
这太疯狂了
This is completely insane.
艾莉 你看到他们怎么对你朋友了
Ellie, you saw what they did to your friend.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
他们为什么要杀尼克 为什么要绑♥架♥我
why -- why would they kill Nick? And why kidnap me?
这些问题问得好
Those are great questions.
你们这群混♥蛋♥要那表做什么
What do you tools want with the watch?
这一切跟她有什么关系
And what does it have to do with her?
你们杀了我吧
You're gonna have to kill me.
好吧 想...
All right. Want to, uh...
嗯 好 我们去走走
Yep. All right, let's go for a walk.
等等 不行 你们不能打死他
Wait. No. No. You can't just shoot him.
我当然可以
Oh, no, sure I can.
-我经常这么干 -天呐
- See, I do it all the time. - Oh, my...
你不会想看的
You don't wanna watch this.
好吧 好吧 别...
All right! All right, all right. Just...
那是我父亲的 纳哈斯指挥官
It belongs to my father. Commandant Nauhaus.
修黎社最高指挥官之一
Thule High Command? Ranking officer?
好吧
Okay.
这没那么难吧
See, that wasn't so hard now, was it?
继续
Carry on.
你不懂 他会杀了我的
You don't understand. He'll kill me.
你以为这是给你挠痒痒用的
What do you think this is, a tickle party?
是战争结束时开始的
It started at the end of the war.
德国 柏林
苏联包围了元首地堡
The Soviets had surrounded the Fuhrerbunker.
大家都知道已经没戏了
Everyone knew it was over --
除了我父亲
everyone except my father.
还有别的办法
好了 跳过前戏
All right, skip the foreplay.
你♥爸♥把希♥特♥勒♥怎么了
What did your dad do to Hitler?
他救了他
He saved his life.
他救了他的灵魂 不是比喻
Well, he saved his soul. Like, literally.
那表 就像魂器
The watch, it's like a -- it's like a horcrux.
《哈利·波特》梗
It's a Harry Potter thing.
你当然会知道
Oh, you would know that.
总之 表装着希♥特♥勒♥的灵魂吗
Anyways...so the watch holds Hitler's soul?
好吧
Right.
你把希♥特♥勒♥的灵魂困在了一块怀表里
You -- you trapped Hitler's soul in a pocket watch?
干什么 保存吗
Why is that? For safekeeping?
不 是为了复活他
No. To bring him back.
我第一次听时也觉得是疯了
It sounded bonkers to me the first time I heard it, too.
你第一次听说
The first time you heard it?
你当时没在场吗
Weren't you there?
什么 不 我是94年在水牛城出生的
What? No. Man, I was born in Buffalo in '94.
听着 "复活希♥特♥勒♥"的计划
Listen, this whole "Let's bring Hitler back"
已经由来已久了
is more of an O.G. Thule plan.
他们成天说个不停
All they do is yap about it.
他在开玩笑吧 这是玩笑吧
He's joking, right? Right? This is -- this is a joke.
等等 咱们再回到
Okay, wait. Let's just -- let's back up to the part
你♥爸♥打算复活阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的那部分
where your dad is going to resurrect Adolph Hitler.
离开地堡后
After the bunker,
偷偷将希♥特♥勒♥灵魂运出去的修黎社特工
the Thule agents who were smuggling Hitler's soul out
遭到了苏联人的袭击
got whacked by Soviets.
-所以你们把表丢了 -不是我丢的
- So you lost the watch. - Hey, I didn't lose it.
表落入了一个俄♥罗♥斯♥家庭手里
It ended up with some Russian family.
然后修黎社追踪它到了中国 然后是秘鲁
Then the Thule tracked it to China and then to Peru.
然后就到了那家古董店里
Then it wound up in that antique shop.
所以他们现在都群情高昂地想复活元首
So now they're all hyped to get their Fuhrer-resurrection on.
这不是开玩笑 天呐
This isn't a joke. Oh, my God.
他们打算怎么复活他
How do they plan on bringing him back?
希♥特♥勒♥的灵魂只能寄居在
The soul of Hitler can only inhabit the body
拥有他血脉的人的身上
of somebody who possesses his blood.
他的血 Das blut
His blood. Das blut.
我理理清楚
So let me get this straight.
修黎社想把希♥特♥勒♥
The Thule want to upload Hitler
上传到他一个亲戚的身体里
into the body of one of his relatives?
他还有亲戚活着吗
Do they even exist anymore?
那边就有一位
Well, there's one right there.
等等 你觉得我跟希♥特♥勒♥有血缘关系
Wait. Wait. You think I'm related to Hitler?
好吧 这太好笑了
Okay, okay, that -- that -- that is just hilarious.
你这辈子他们都在留意你
They've been keeping tabs on you your whole life.
修黎社追踪所有希♥特♥勒♥的后裔
The Thule track all of Hitler's descendants.
你碰巧跟表在一个州
You just happen to be in the same state as the watch.
-多巧 -不
- Go figure. - No.
不可能 我妈妈 她追溯我们家谱
No way. Okay, my mom, she -- she tracked our family
能追溯到五月花号♥
all the way back to the Mayflower.
-她说 -你是领养的
- She said - You're adopted.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
你来自伊利诺伊州 惠顿
You're from Wheaton, Illinois.
四年参加马拉松
All-state cross-country all four years.
真会使用网络
Wow, way to use the Internet.
你学做医生
You trained to become a doctor,
但第一次看到尸体后就辍学了
but you dropped out at the sight of your first stiff.
我是在休假
I am taking a sabbatical.
你婚礼前两天逃婚了
You dipped town two days before your wedding.
他跟我们的餐饮商上♥床♥了 你...
He was banging our caterer! You...
你似乎特别喜欢跑
It seems as though this running is a thing for you.
我...
I-I...
瞧
See?
嗯 我去追她
Yeah, I got her.
-我们得走了 -我知道
- We gotta move. - I know.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
我给我妈发短♥信♥了
Well, I, uh, texted my mom,
问我是不是领养的
asked if I was adopted.
她说 "亲爱的 给我们打电♥话♥"
She wrote, "Honey, call us."
那人刚把我的生活搅得天翻地覆
That guy out there just flipped my life inside out
就花了五秒钟
in, like, five seconds.
艾莉 我知道你现在大概是这么觉得
Ellie, I know it probably feels like that right now,
但你应付得来的
but you can handle this.
轻浮我应付得来
Being a little flighty, I can handle.
但跟史上最大的种族屠♥杀♥疯子有血缘关系
Being related to the biggest genocidal maniac of all time?
未必吧
I don't think so.
最近真是热得要命 是吧
It's been crazy hot lately, right?
全球变暖什么的
That global warming...
她就在附近
She's close.
我知道现在你很难相信 但是
I know it's hard to believe this right now,but ...
会好起来的
it will get easier.
相信我 我经历过
Trust me, I've been there.
是啊 也有人想用你来复活阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥吗
Oh, right. Did someone wanna use you to resurrect Adolph Hitler?
那倒不是
Uh, w-- No, not exactly.
这不就是了
There you go.
但他们想要我复活路西法
But they did want me to bring back Lucifer.
我是他的皮囊
I was his vessel --
希♥特♥勒♥我差点就信了
You almost, almost had me with Hitler.
但路西法 不是吧 魔鬼
But Lucifer? Really? The Devil?
我不行 我做不到
I can't, okay? I can't do this.
好了 崩溃结束了
All right, meltdown time's over.
听着 你现在就得去面对
Listen, you need to face this now.
不管你信不信 我们现在占优势
Believe it or not, we actually have the upper hand here.
据那位小混♥蛋♥说
According to, uh, you know, Junior Jackass in there,
修黎社需要你
the Thule want you.
这我们可以利用 来做个陷阱
Now we can use that. We can set a trap.
你现在想用我当诱饵
Now you wanna use me as bait?
我们不是想用你当诱饵 艾莉 但是
We don't want to use you as bait, Ellie, but...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表