剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我也会想念你的 熊爸爸
I'm gonna miss you too, Papa Bear.
别告诉克拉克这是我教你的
Do not tell Clark I taught you that.
我可不敢保证
No promises.
-我会想你的 -是啊
- I'm gonna miss you, man. - Yeah.
你是我第一个坦白超女身份的人
You were the first person I told I was Supergirl.
你为我做了战衣 保证我的安全
You made my suit, kept it safe.
你是不可多得的挚友
You've been a true friend.
我一定会想你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
过来
Come here.
来
Come on.
致布莱尼
保证会超过泥土的增值
小心 小心
Hey, incoming. Incoming!
看来得好好学习了
The future's gonna be a steep learning curve.
-敬拯救世界 -干杯
- To saving the world. - Hear, hear.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
请说
Yeah.
我确实有想法要说
Oh, I have a comment.
我就是守护者
I'm the Guardian.
我们已经确认凯特科的
We can now confirm that CatCo's
詹姆斯·奥尔森就是守护者
very own James Olsen is Guardian.
他做到了
He did it.
温居然加入了军团
How about Winn joining the Legion?
你觉得他会给他们做新制♥服♥吗
Do you think he'll make them new outfits?
绝对的
Oh, absolutely.
我还是放不下荣恩的事
I still can't get over J'onn.
他继承了父亲的遗志
Following in u202dhis father's footsteps.
离开了超查部
Leaving the DEO.
我没想到会这样
I did not see that coming.
是啊
Yeah.
那你呢
What about you,
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers?
你真勇敢
You're just so brave.
你再看看你自己
Yeah, look at you. Okay?
刚找到你母亲
I mean, leaving your mom after you
就要离开她
just found her,
回到地球
coming back to Earth.
这也需要勇气
I mean, that takes courage.
我只是意识到成就我的一切都在这里
I just realized that everything that makes me me is here.
这是我的家
This is my home.
跟你一起
With you.
在这个沙发上
On this couch,
还有我们刚吃完的巨大披萨
with this insanely huge pizza that we just downed.
阿尔戈没有披萨 对吗
There's no pizza on Argo, huh?
-没有 -真是可惜
- Nope. - That's a shame.
你不知道你回来我有多开心
You have no idea how happy I am that you came back.
我们会没事吗
Are we gonna be okay?
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
泰斯马克小姐
Ms. Teschmacher,
我们准备进入试验的第二阶段
we're ready to begin phase two of our trials.
48小时前
把哈伦·艾尔扔给我
u202dThrow me the Harun-El!
西伯利亚边境
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表