剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
把我和行李箱丢下就走了
and left me with my suitcase.
那就是我父亲对我说的最后一句话
That was the last thing that my father said to me.
这件事唯一可耻的地方
The only thing shameful about that story
是你父亲竟然那样对你 玛吉
is how your father treated you, Maggie.
是的
Yeah, yeah.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们应该到了
I think we're here.
梅根
M'gann.
荣恩 你来了
J'onn, you came.
我没想到你会来
I wasn't sure that you would.
我愿为你做任何事 梅根 你知道的
I'd do anything for you, M'gann. You know that.
卡拉 你不必...
Kara, you didn't have to--
你在我们有需要时也去了地球
You came when we needed you.
提洛
Till'all.
如果他害怕看到白火星人
If he's worried about the sight of White Martians,
他就来错了星球
he came to the wrong planet.
这是提洛 我们最棒的战士
Meet Till'all, one of our best fighters,
但他的态度还有进步空间
but his bedside manner could use some work.
这是妮基 一名新兵
And N'keyy, a new recruit.
见到你很荣幸 荣恩·荣兹
It's an honor, J'onn J'onzz.
梅根跟我们提过你
M'gann's told us about you,
你如何激励她起义
how you inspired her to rise up and--
够了
Enough.
弄他过来已经浪费了一天
We've already wasted a day trying to bring him here.
浪费 我们远道而来是为了与你们并肩作战
Wasted? We came all this way to fight alongside you.
我们弄你们过来不是为了作战
We didn't bring you here to fight.
闭嘴 提洛 这是命令
Silence, Till'all. That's an order.
怎么回事 梅根
What's going on, M'gann?
我们最近袭击了迪欧里坑附近的白火星人基地
We recently stormed a White Martian base near the D'ori'i crater.
那儿有关绿火星人的集中营
There was a prison camp there for Green Martians.
有数十处集中营
There were dozens of camps.
这一处是唯一还在运行的
Well, this one was still in operation.
那怎么可能
How is that possible?
我是仅存的绿火星人
I'm the only Green Martian left.
不
No.
还有一位
There's another one.
我弄你过来是因为
I brought you here because
我觉得除非亲眼所见 不然你不会信我
I didn't think you'd believe me unless you saw this for yourself.
荣恩
J'onn?
是谁
Who is it?
是我父亲
It's my father.
是他
It's him.
他还活着
He's alive.
我的妻女呢
My wife, my daughters?
所以几百年来他们一直单独关着他 为什么
So they kept him and only him alive for hundreds of years? Why?
梅林·荣兹是绿火星人的大宗教领袖
Myr'nn J'onzz is the high religious leader of the Green Martians.
就连最凶狠的白火星人
Not even the worst of the Whites
也不会杀赫隆米尔的至高信徒
would kill the prime servant of H'ronmeer.
他们反而判处他比死亡更糟的刑罚
Instead they sentenced him to a fate worse than death.
孤独几个世纪
Alone for centuries,
让他以为自己是最后的族人
thinking he was the last of his kind. Of his people!
他们不久就要死了 我们时间不多了
Soon they'll all be dead. We're running out of time.
他在说什么
What does he mean?
我们相信你父亲知道如何找到科拉权杖
We believe your father knows how to find the Staff of Kolar.
-开玩笑吧 -什么权杖
- You can't be serious. - Staff of what?
-科拉 -那是神话 是寓言
- Kolar. - It's a myth, it's a parable.
我父亲过去常跟我讲那个故事
My father used to tell me stories about it.
"做个乖孩子 不然赫隆米尔就会教训你"
"Be a good boy or H'ronmeer will strike you down."
那不是真的
It isn't real.
是真的 白火星人已经找到了埋权杖的地方
It is, and the White Martians have found out where it's buried.
你们的神赫隆米尔的权杖是精神武器
The staff of your god H'ronmeer is a psychic weapon.
所以如果白火星人找到了权杖
Which means that if the Whites find it
他们就能追踪到每一个反抗军战士
they can track down every resistance fighter
然后就地杀害你们
and kill us where we stand.
我们会束手无策
We'd be helpless.
我们袭击基地是想找到权杖的所在
We raided the base hoping to find the staff's location
但他们已经转移了
but they had already moved on.
你父亲被留了下来
Your father had been left behind.
他们没想到他对我们多有价值
They didn't realize how valuable he'd be to us.
价值 你在说什么
Valuable? What are you talking about?
我们相信他知道白火星人计划从哪里挖掘
We believe he knows where the Whites are planning to dig.
他不愿告诉你们在哪里吗
Won't he tell you where it is?
他向我们彻底屏蔽了自己的思想
He has closed his mind to us, completely.
我们读取不了
We can't read it.
他希望我们死 还自称为圣徒
He is willing to let us die and he calls himself a man of God.
圣徒被你们族人折磨了几个世纪
That man of God was tortured for centuries by your people.
所以你明白这有多危急
Then you understand what is at stake.
如果我们无法先找到权杖 反抗军就完了
If we don't find the staff first, our resistance is finished,
而屠♥杀♥你们族人的怪物们
and then the monsters who slaughtered your people
就会彻底占领这座星球
get this planet, once and for all.
我们需要你接触你父亲 荣恩
We need you to go to your father, J'onn.
说服他帮我们 好让我们拯救火星
Convince him to help us, and then we can save Mars.
我们一起
Together.
你从没完整讲过你♥爸♥和在车里发生的事
You never told me the whole story about your dad and the car.
有什么好讲的
What's the point?
我想跟你分享一切 玛吉
I wanna share everything with you, Maggie.
你我同甘共苦
I mean, the good and the bad.
我知道他对你很不好 但...
I knew that he was hard on you, but...
在那天以前 他是最好的父亲
Before that day, he was the best father.
我知道我把他说得像个禽兽 但...
I know he sounds like a monster, but...
你不知道他的出身背景
you just don't know where he came from.
感觉你依旧很爱他
Well, it sounds like you still really love him.
我不知道 我只是想说
I don't know, I am just saying that
他也不容易
he didn't have it easy.
好吧 你有想过打给他吗
Well, have you ever thought about calling him?
当然想过
Of course I have.
然后呢
And?
我姑姑说我母亲从相册里移走了
My aunt told me that my mother removed every picture of me
我的每张照片
from the photo albums.
他们选择遗忘我
They erased me,
我没那个必要
I don't need that.
你家人对你做的事非常让人痛心
Look, what your family did to you was incredibly hurtful,
但父母面对他们不理解的东西时
but sometimes parents can do really stupid things
有时会做出很傻的事
when they are up against something they don't understand.
如果你请他们来婚前送礼会呢
What if you invited them to the shower?
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这是联♥系♥他们的完美借口
Well, it's the perfect excuse to reach out.
没错
Yeah, right.
你们因为我是同性恋将我扫地出门
You kicked me out because I'm gay,
但我还要请他们来我的同性送礼会
but, "Hey, come to my gay shower."
这都是陈年旧事
It was a long time ago.
玛吉 世界已经变了
Maggie, the world has changed.
也许他们也变了
Maybe they have too.
我不这么认为 亲爱的 我爱你 算了吧
I don't think so. Babe, look, I love you. Just please drop it.
好吧
Okay.
我在祷告 别打扰我
I'm praying. Leave me be.
我想这一次...
I think that this time...
赫隆米尔会允许你自我放松一下
H'ronmeer will allow you a moment of personal indulgence.
是我 父亲
It's me, Father.
是荣恩
It's J'onn.
你因为我抛弃你
You're angry with me...
而生我的气
for abandoning you...
这是我的错
as you should be.
我想你这些年来
I know how you must have felt,
一定感觉很孤独
alone all these years,
以为自己不会再见到其他绿火星人
thinking you'd never see another Green Martian,
以为我们整个家族都被毁灭了
thinking our entire family had been destroyed.
你真以为我会相信这种把戏
You really thought such a trick would work on me?
父亲
Father.
我被囚禁折磨了两个世纪
I survived two centuries of imprisonment and torture...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表