剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Spirits unite
祈求老氪星唯一的的女神
as we ask the one true goddess of Old Krypton,
尤达卡尔
Yuda Kal,
带来我们的女神
to bring us our Goddess,
带给我们救赎
to bring us our salvation,
带给我们主宰
to bring us Reign.
她重生了
She is born again.
有什么不对
Something's wrong.
她还未成形
She is unformed.
她只有一条血脉 主宰的
She only has u202done bloodline, Reign's.
应该有三条才对
There should be three.
她需要成为三位一体
She needs to embody the Trinity.
纯粹和瘟疫或许死了
Purity and Pestilence may be dead,
但是她们的血脉还存在
but their blood still exists.
我能感受到
I can sense it.
我们需要主宰姐♥妹♥们♥的血来使她完整
We need to find the blood of Reign's sisters to make her whole.
我知道她们的血在哪儿
I know where you can find it.
萨曼莎·阿里亚斯
瘟疫
纯粹
你的情况很不错
You're doing great.
你看起来已经好多了
You look better already.
你真不会撒谎
You're such a bad liar,
但是我感谢你的安慰
but I am grateful for that.
好了 小萨 你数到三然后看我们
Okay, Sam, I need you to count to three, and then look at us.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
是 你在挥手 这应该有什么意义吗
Yes, you're waving. Is that supposed to mean something?
什么
What?
怎么了
What's going on?
这是个屈光散射场 算是个视力测试
It's a refractive scatterfield. u202dIt's basically an eye test.
如果你的细胞呈现氪星人的形式
If your cells were expressing in a Kryptonian manner,
你就无法看到我们
then you wouldn't have been able to see us.
你的眼睛会因为想要看清楚而疼痛
Your eyes would've hurt just trying to even look through.
所以太阳灯没起作用吗
So the sun lamps aren't working?
好吧 接下来怎么办
Okay, so what's next?
环境因素会影响基因表达
Environmental factors can influence gene expression,
或者不表达
turning it on and off.
也许哈伦·艾尔能重写这一进程
Maybe this Harun-El can rewrite the process.
我可以把血液带回实验室
I could take this blood back to the lab
看看哈伦·艾尔能不能复原你的细胞
and see if the Harun-El will rejuvenate your cells.
我们会找到办法的 我保证 好吗
We're gonna figure this out. I promise, okay?
保持坚强
Stay strong.
传送门看起来挺好的
The portal doesn't look so bad.
赛琳娜和她的女巫们基本上完工了
Selena and her witches had it mostly working.
就算我们能让它运转起来
Even if we get it up and running,
还是得另找传送门来当目的地
we'd need another portal to transport to.
超查部里有一个
They have one in the DEO.
只是我们没有办法联络他们
We just have u202dno way to contact them.
这里有任何晶体吗
Are there any crystals here?
也许我们可以用联络赛琳娜的方法联络他们
I mean, maybe we can contact them the way we did Selena.
他只有这些了
All he had are these.
氪星缓存晶体 和我放到你逃生仓里的一样
Kryptonian cache crystals, like the ones I put in your pod.
我在超查部里看到过这些
I've seen those in the DEO.
警报 人工智能屋启动
u202dAlert. AI room engaged.
这个 这真奇怪
That... that's weird.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 不不
Oh, God, no. No!
你真吓人
Oh, you're creepy.
人工智能故障 好了 消失吧
AI malfunction. Okay. Be gone.
你能停下吗 谢谢
Will you stop, please?
你已经让我毛骨悚然了
You're fully wigging me out.
温 温 我是卡拉 我需要你的帮助
Winn, Winn, it's Kara. I need your help.
好吧 你现在不仅随意出现
Okay, not only are you now appearing at will,
还精神分♥裂♥了
you are fully schizophrenic.
温 温 听我说
Winn, Winn, listen to me.
我在用阿尔戈市的缓存晶体和你联络
I am using cache crystals on Argo City to reach you.
这是我们在穹顶下唯一的联络方式
It is the only way we have of communicating from under the dome.
我知道我的声音是阿露拉
I know I sound like Alura,
但我是卡拉
but it's Kara.
我妈妈和蒙·艾尔跟我在一起
My mom and Mon-El are with me.
我们被困在了阿尔戈
We're stranded on Argo.
小萨有麻烦了
Sam's in trouble,
我们认为主宰还活着
and we believe that Reign is still alive.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
卡拉 真的是你吗
Kara, is that really you?
是的
Yes.
艾丽克斯 紧急情况
Alex, this is an emergency.
不 我觉得我们有必要考一考她
No, I feel like we need to give her a test or something.
只有卡拉才知道的事
Like something only Kara would know.
你的第一个宠物叫什么
What was the name of your first pet?
-花花 -不 不
- Streaky. - No, no.
那太简单了 人人都知道
That's too easy. Everybody knows that.
-艾丽克斯 -温 闭嘴
- Alex. - Winn, shut up.
告诉我出什么事了
Okay, tell me what's going on.
黑暗氪星人偷走我们的飞船去了地球
Dark Kryptonians stole our ship and flew to Earth.
原来我们用哈伦·艾尔杀死主宰并拯救小萨
It turns out the Harun-El we used to kill Reign
将二者分离时
and save Sam split them apart.
主宰只是休眠了 并没有消失
But Reign is only dormant, not gone.
黑暗氪星人女巫们想复活她
The Dark Kryptonian witches want to resurrect her
利用她改造地球环境
and use her to terraform the Earth,
让地球变成新的氪星
turning it into a new Krypton.
好吧 告诉我你已经有计划了
Okay, tell me you have a plan.
蒙·艾尔和我得回到地球上去
Mon-El and I need to get back to Earth.
我父亲有一个传送门 但我们得启动它
Father has a transmat portal, but we need to make it work.
传送门
Transmat portal?
好 我能帮你设置好你们的
Okay, I can help you set yours up,
然后再设置我们的
then we will get ours working,
然后我们就能让两者对接了
and then we can interface them, yes.
你是卡拉 对吗
And you are Kara, right?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
我知道 我知道
I knew that. I knew that.
感觉如何 我的儿子
How does it feel, my son,
现在你知道了欧洛托克棋
to now know all of the 500 million moves
所有的五亿种走法
on the Ok'Rock'Tock board?
深受启迪 父亲
Enlightened, Father.
别告诉你想象出来的朋友祖克
Just don't share them with your imaginary friend, Zook.
祖克 祖克 他叫祖克
Zook, Zook! It was Zook.
这些空房♥间有什么用
What are these empty rooms for?
我们可以在这里安家
We could make this our home.
这些是开心的回忆
These are happy memories.
它们应该让你感到开心
They should make you happy.
的确 父亲
And they do, Father.
但它们也提醒了我 我将会多么想念您
But they also remind me how much I'm going to miss you.
我俩共度的每一刻
Every moment that passes between us
都让我们更接近你的终结
brings us closer to that eventuality.
在这一切结束后
By the end of this,
你不会感到缺失 荣恩
you will not feel loss, J'onn.
你会感到完整 我保证
You will feel complete. I promise.
您怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我了解不完成仪式留下的空洞
Because I know the hole that comes with not doing this,
在我失去你母亲和你时
the way I felt when your mother was taken from me,
我非常痛苦
when you were taken from me.
耐心些 我的儿子
Be patient, my son.
让这些回忆填满你
Let the memories fill you up
正如回忆也填满了我
as they have filled me up.
好了
Okay.
现在我们应该可以对话了
So we should really be able to talk now.
我需要几分钟从阿尔戈市主电网
I just need a few minutes to route the power
把电力引过来
from Argo's main grid.
你有没有看到多相去干♥扰♥器♥
Okay. Do you see u202da multi-phase descrambler
是连接到电源上的
which links to a power source?
看到了 不过绝缘体裂开了
Yeah, but the insulator is cracked.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表