剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I wish I could change the way I feel.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
这里有很多小贩和骑乘玩具
So many vendors and rides here,
难以确定是哪个 而且那东西应该没了
it could have been anything. For all we know, it's gone.
除非那东西不在外面
Unless it wasn't something outside.
锁住了
It's locked.
这是粘性铰链锁
It was a sticky hinge.
紧急出口
伊莉莎以前常带我来这种地方
Eliza used to bring me to a place like this.
伊莉莎是谁
Who's Eliza?
我的养母
My adoptive mom.
每周二和周四带我来
Every Tuesday and Thursday.
-你是养女吗 我也是 -真的吗
- You're adopted? So am I. - Really?
只不过我是周一和周三来
Except for my place was Mondays and Wednesdays.
天 我们过去很爱游泳
Gosh, we really loved swimming.
小孩都爱游泳
Every kid loves swimming.
我要测试泳池
I'm gonna test the pool.
你要测试
You're gonna test it?
我在联调局有个帮我提供报道线索的朋友
I have a friend at the FBI who helps me on stories.
测试 做实验
Tests stuff, lab work.
有这样的朋友真好
That's a good friend to have.
-温 -怎么了
- Winn? - Yo, what is going on?
我会发给你一份公共泳池的水样
I'm gonna send you a water sample from a public pool.
真的吗
Really?
要知道我当初造那台设备时
You know what, when I made that device,
荣恩想说服我那东西用不着
J'onn tried to tell me that no one was ever gonna use it
我告诉他 荣恩 总有一天
and I said to him, I said, "J'onn, one day,
会有人需要在外勤途中检测样本
someone's gonna need to take a sample on the go."
这不... 有结果了
Here we... Oh, we got it.
-是铅吗 -天啊
- Is it lead? - Oh, my God.
怎么
What?
这是一种最新的水成碳的硝基化合物
This is an advanced hydromorphic carbon nitrate compound.
-什么意思 -是种人工化合物
- What does that mean? - It's a synthetic compound
一旦和水结合
that, when combined with water,
就能展现出一种特性
exhibits the exact same properties as,
跟铅一模一样 如果有人接触
you guessed it, lead, and if someone's exposed to it,
也和铅中毒的症状一样
the exact same symptoms as lead poisoning.
所以不是铅弹的锅
So, it wasn't the lead bomb.
确实不是
No. No, it wasn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是莉娜的错
It wasn't Lena.
有人往池子里放了危险的化合物
Someone put a dangerous chemical compound in the pool.
-怎么做到的 -我...
- How? - I...
跟我来
Come with me.
-喂 -莉娜
- Hello? - Lena?
我和萨姆在一间泳池
Sam and I are at this pool
所有得病的孩子都来过这里
and all the kids who got sick have been here.
-我跟你说了停手 -不是你的错
- I thought I told you to stop. - It wasn't you.
什么
What?
有种人工化学物质
There's a synthetic chemical,
碰水就变得对人体有毒
when it touches water it becomes toxic to the body.
而且还能产生类似铅中毒的症状
It mimics the same symptoms as lead poisoning.
好吧 那东西怎么跑进泳池的
Well, how... how did it get in the swimming pool?
那东西在氯气筒内
It's in the chlorine containers.
净化泳池用的不是氯气而是那东西
They've been using it instead of chlorine.
我和萨姆准备查查制♥造♥商
Sam and I are gonna try to track down the manufacturer.
阿卡·李化工
Acre Lee Chemical.
-阿卡·李化工 -你知道吗
- Acre Lee Chemical? - Yeah, you know it?
不 不
No. No.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you, both of you.
莉娜
Lena.
你好憔悴
You look horrible.
得病的孩子们让你很烦心吧
Those sick kids really got you tied up in a knot, huh?
-阿卡·李 -阿卡什么
- Acre Lee. - Acre what?
阿卡·李 阿卡·李
Acre Lee. Acre Lee,
郊狼杀死走鹃用的东西
that's where the coyote gets all the stuff
就是从那里搞到的 对吧
that he's gonna use to kill the roadrunner from, right?
是你的公♥司♥
It's a company you own.
我记得这家公♥司♥
I remembered it from due diligence
在投资前做尽职调查时发现的
before I invested in your buildings.
1982年成立
Established in 1982,
生产氢气和氢氧化钠
manufactures hydrogen gas and sodium hydroxide
还有用来净化泳池的氯气
and also simple chlorine used for swimming pools.
七年前被埃奇环球集团收♥购♥
Acquired by Edge Global seven years ago.
我得查查记录
I'd have to check my records, you know.
你用那东西来毒害泳池里的孩子
You used it to poison kids in swimming pools
只是为了毁掉我的名声
in order to drag my name through the mud.
得了吧
Come on.
就这样 这就是你的能耐 这就是你的辩解
That's it? That's what you're bringing? That's what you got?
我说是你干的 你说是我♥干♥的
I say you did it, you say I did it?
我以为你没这么差劲
I expected better out of you.
太令人失望了
Now that's a disappointment.
那位妈妈朝我开枪时 我就知道她是对的
When that mom shot at me, I knew she was doing the right thing.
因为犯下这种事的人
Because whoever was responsible for this,
活该去死
they deserve to die.
无需上庭 无需审判
No trial, no jury.
直接被清除掉
Just erased from the world.
你得看医生 莉娜
You need help, Lena,
因为你...思维紊乱
'cause you're not... you're not thinking clearly.
我这是卢瑟家的思维
I'm thinking like a Luthor.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
阿卡·李化工
没错 莉娜
That's right, Lena,
究竟是谁在开飞机
who the heck is flying this plane?
我们一直没把"系紧安全带"的指示灯关掉 对吧
We never turned the "Fasten seat belts" sign off, did we?
让她颠簸一下
Give her a little turbulence.
是 老板
Yes, sir.
求救 求救 我是莉娜·卢瑟
Mayday, Mayday, this is Lena Luthor.
中断通讯
Jam the transmission.
我在直接飞往水库的货机上
I'm in a cargo plane headed directly to the reservoir.
他们要往水里倒化学物质
They're gonna dump chemicals in the water.
长官 收到消息
Sir, receiving word that
我方领空有不明飞行物
there's an unidentified aircraft in our airspace.
-外星人吗 -不 是架C130货机
- Alien? - No, it's a C-130 cargo plane.
联航局的名单上没有它
Not on the FAA fly list.
你联♥系♥了空军吗
Did you contact the Air Force?
还没有 长官 但我们收到了断断续续的消息
Not yet, sir. But we have a message fragment.
-求救信♥号♥♥ -什么求救信♥号♥♥
- Distress call. - What distress call?
我这就调出来
I'm pulling it up.
求救 求救 我是...
Mayday, Mayday, this is...
求救 求救 我是...
Mayday, Mayday, this is...
是莉娜
It's Lena.
开始释放进程
Initiate release sequence.
货舱开启
将飞机抬升三度
Bring the plane up three degrees.
无法释放 没法卸下负载
Release isn't working. I can't dump the payload.
-她关闭了坡道 -只剩一个办法
- She's closed the ramp. - Only one thing left to do.
-坠毁飞机 -你确定吗
- Crash the plane. - Are you sure?
坠毁飞机
Crash the plane!
药筒可以溶于水
The barrels are treated to dissolve in water.
如果飞机坠毁 药筒就会毒害所有的人
If the plane crashes, they'll poison everyone.
系好安全带
Strap in!
飞机下不去
It's not going down.
能飞下去的 走开 走开 走开
Yes, it will. Get up, get up, get up, get up.
我要让他们把引擎炸毁
I'm gonna get them to blow the engines!
我没法兼顾两边
I can't hold both!
去救那些化学物 别救我
Save the chemicals! Not me.
不 我不会丢下你的
No, I'm not gonna drop you!
-放开我 -不行
- Let me go. - No!
爬上来 莉娜 爬上来
Climb, Lena. Climb!
你可以的 来
You can do it! Come on!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表