剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name's Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course,
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day, when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl!
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
当我离开地球时
When I left Earth,
我通过了某种虫洞
I went through some kind of wormhole,
过去七年里
and I've been living on Earth
我一直生活在三十一世纪的地球上
in the 31st century for the past seven years.
艾姆拉
Imra.
卡拉 这是艾姆拉·雅顿 我妻子
Kara, this is Imra Ardeen, my wife.
你只为了一个目标而生
You are a being designed for one purpose,
为了执行正义
to execute justice.
人们会叫你灭世者
They will call you Worldkiller.
你是时候成为主宰了
It is time for you to become Reign.
妈妈
Mom?
嗯
Yeah.
我听到你尖叫了
I heard you scream.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我做了个噩梦
Sorry, I had a bad dream.
我还以为你旅行回来后会把我叫醒呢
I thought you'd wake me up when you got back from your trip.
什么旅行
What trip?
你昨天出远门了
Where you went yesterday.
我没去旅行 鲁比 我一直在家
I didn't go on a trip, Ruby, I'm here.
你说你要去个地方
You said you were going somewhere.
寻找答案
To get answers.
还说会发生美妙的事情
That something wonderful was gonna happen.
我说过这话吗
I said that?
我也不知道...
I don't know what...
我很累 我一直好累 过来
I'm tired. I've just been so tired. Come here.
现在几点了
What time is it?
十一点
11:00.
你睡过头了
Yeah, you slept in.
怎么可能十一点了呢
It can't be 11:00.
薄饼时间到
Because it's pancake-o'clock!
你想吃你什么味的 巧克力屑还是香蕉味
What do you want, chocolate chip or banana?
都想吃
Both.
说来话长
It's a long story.
七年确实不短
Well, seven years is a long time.
这话听来可能奇怪
Strange as it may sound,
其实三十一世纪跟今天并没有太大区别
the 31st century is actually not that different from today.
智能手♥机♥更高级了吗
What, better smartphones?
-手♥机♥是什么 -"手♥机♥是什么"
- What's a phone? - "What's a phone?"
未来太精彩了
Oh, the future's awesome.
科技的发展超乎想象
Well, technology has developed beyond imagining,
但说到底
but, at the end of the day,
它仍然服务于相互沟通
it's still in service of communicating with each other,
彼此娱乐 互相残杀
and entertaining each other, and also killing each other.
无论是当今 还是一千年后 冲突持续不断
In this day, or in a thousand years, conflict is constant,
但力量也一直存在
but so is strength.
这就谈到了我们的职责
And that's where we come in.
你们是什么人 战士吗
So, what are you, soldiers?
政♥府♥被暴♥力♥和混乱所压制
The governments were overwhelmed by violence, by chaos.
蒙·艾尔把我们组织了起来
Mon-El organized us.
我们团结起来 帮助地球上的领袖
And we banded together to help Earth's leaders keep the peace,
在本土和星际间维持和平
at home and in the stars.
我们将自己称为"军团"
We call ourselves "The Legion."
我们的存在是因为你
And we exist because of you.
-因为我 -嗯
- Because of me? - Mmm.
你启发了我
You inspired me.
所以当我成立军团时
So, when I founded the Legion,
我选择把你当做我们的榜样
I chose to use you as an example of what we could be.
和我们追求的目标
Of what we aspire to be.
当我了解到你的生平和功绩
When I learned about your life and work
你心怀同情 为正义而战
and your compassionate fight for justice
奉献自己 保护他人
and your devotion to protecting others,
一切都变得如此明确清晰
everything just crystallized.
你这个榜样让我找到了人生的目标
Your example gave my life purpose.
能够见到你本人
I can't express how much it means
对我来说意义重大
for me to meet you in person.
所以你们是一支超级英雄军团
So, a legion of superheroes. Ha!
听起来很难对付
Sounds formidable.
这还远远不够
Not nearly enough.
未来发生了不好的事情
The future has some bad things happening.
是 黑暗在蔓延
Yeah, the darkness is spreading.
那是什么 你这话什么意思
What's that? What do you mean?
我和我的团队当时正在执行任务
Well, my team and I were on a mission and...
我们遇上了麻烦
We got into some trouble.
我们的飞船撞上了那种干扰
Our ship got knocked into one of those disruptions.
-虫洞 -对
- A wormhole? - Yes.
我们坠落在一万两千年前的地球上
We crash-landed back on Earth 12,000 years ago.
所以你们是意外回到了过去
So you traveled back in time by accident?
所以我们才没办法回家
Which is exactly why we couldn't just go home.
于是我们进入了冷冻休眠状态
So we went into cryo-sleep
设定好飞船 等我们回到三十一世纪后
and set the ship to wake us up
再把我们唤醒
when we returned to the 31st century.
但后来鱼雷击中了飞船
But then the torpedo hit the ship,
将其炸毁 我就在那时醒了过来
and damaged the ship, and that's when I woke up.
可你觉得我们能把它修好吗
But do you think we can fix it?
你们能帮我们回家吗
Can you help us get home?
我们会倾力相助
We'll do everything in our power to help.
不过现在
But for now...
先安顿下来
Settle in.
你们可能要在这里待一阵子
You might be here for a while.
最有可能帮到我们的就是你
If anyone can help us, it's you.
今晚大家都会去我家
Everyone's coming over to my apartment
参加圣诞派对
for a holiday party tonight.
你们俩愿意的话 欢迎加入我们
You guys are welcome to join, if you like.
谢谢 我们还要整修飞船
Thanks. We need to work on the repairs.
好吧
Yeah, that's fine. That's...
好了 过来取蛋酒
Okay, come and get your eggnog.
不过我要提醒一句 这可不是你们祖母的配方
Uh, yeah, but be warned, this is not your grandmother's recipe.
这酒度数极高 好喝到冒泡
Oh, this is highly potent, intoxicating deliciousness!
要喝丹弗斯家有名的蛋酒吗
Ooh. Danvers' famous eggnog?
听起来很诱人
Um, sounds tempting,
不过我还是喝苏格兰威士忌吧
but, you know, I think I'll stick with the scotch.
-身体健康 -幸福快乐
- Health. - Happiness.
老兄 我搞不懂你为何这么喜欢这首歌♥
Dude, I do not understand your obsession.
这可是史上最经典的圣诞歌♥
It is the greatest Christmas song of all time.
是很棒 但咱们已经单曲循环四遍了
That's great. We've played it, like, four times.
哪怕我父亲这个圣诞什么都没学到
If my father learns nothing else this holiday season,
起码也要知道霍尔与奥兹二重唱 快放
he will learn about Hall and Oates. Put it on.
-老兄 不是吧 又是这首 -拜托
- Oh, dude, are you serious? Again? - Come on.
有意见找老荣去 好吗
No, no, take it up with papa bear, okay?
荣恩 真不懂你为何要先把咖啡介绍给我
J'onn, I do not know why you introduced me to coffee first.
这种棕色的水要好喝得多
This brown water is vastly superior.
是啊 热可可我总也喝不够
Yeah, I don't take advantage of hot cocoa enough.
我喜欢圣诞节
I enjoy Christmas.
用这种方式来为一年做总结真是好
What a wonderful way to close your year.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表