剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
而在那里 我会失去超能力
where I won't have my powers.
所以我需要有个熟悉的人
So I need someone I know to...
支持我
to have my back.
-你笑够了吗 -天啊
- Are you finished? - Oh, my God!
她迟早会找到你头上
Look, she's gonna come after you sooner or later,
所以你到底要不要帮我
so are you gonna help me or not?
这就是我们施展魔力的地方 朋友
And this is where the magic happens, my friend.
从这里 我们可以在军团巡洋舰执行任务的过程中
From here, we can monitor and communicate with the Legion Cruiser
随时对其监控 并与之通讯
any time throughout their entire mission.
不可思议
Incredible.
你们竟然就靠这玩意来保证人们的安全
You actually rely on this to keep people safe?
这就是超女投入战斗时
This is the technology that backs up Supergirl
支援她的技术吗
when she goes into battle?
是的
It is...
没错
Yes.
她比我想象中勇敢多了
She is so much braver than I ever knew.
我见过的某些咖啡机都比这里的处理能力强
I've seen espresso machines with more processing power.
提醒一下 并非这里的所有人都赞成你跟我一起去
Uh, FYI, not everyone here is on board with you coming along.
去他们的
Screw 'em.
角色扮演男 我记得你
Cosplay! I remember you.
你之前想要救我来着
You tried to save my life.
对 我记得成功了
Yeah, I remember succeeding.
莱丝丽 你还记得我吗
Hey, Leslie, you remember me?
我曾经在凯特科给你修过电脑
I used to fix your computer at CatCo.
不记得了
No.
囚犯到
Prisoner arrived.
谢谢你同意加入我们
Thanks for agreeing to join us.
主宰在追杀像我这样的人
Reign's going after people like me.
我可不想等我从这里逃出去之后
I don't wanna get killed by that psycho
被那个疯婆子给杀掉
when I finally break out of this place.
-你有意见吗 -对谁有意见也不敢对你有啊
- Do you have a problem? - Ninety-nine, but you ain't one.
超女
Supergirl?
你找电女郎我能理解 你们有一段孽缘
Livewire, I get. You two have a history.
-但是超心理 -我知道 我知道
- But Psi-- - I know, I know.
你也知道她有多强大
But you know how powerful she is.
她可是曾经在心理对决中打败过你
I mean, she beat you in a psychic duel.
她还不止一次打败过我
She overpowered me more than once.
这正是我所担心的
That's exactly u202dwhat I'm worried about.
说实话 我也有点担心
I am a little worried too, to be honest.
但要想赢下这场仗 我们就必须冒险
But If we're gonna win this thing, we have to take risks,
我觉得这个险值得冒
and this feels like a risk worth taking.
好吧
All right.
这个能开启精神能力抑制器
This should unlock the psychic dampener.
好的
All right.
飞船准备好了
The ship's ready.
记住 光驱动可能会有点繁琐
Remember the light drive can get a little finicky.
-我知道 -如果出现了缺口...
- I know. - And if there's a breach, just--
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El.
我指挥这艘飞船的次数比你还多
I've captained the ship more times than you.
照顾好彼此
Just take care of each other.
我们会的
We will.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
咱们出发吧
Let's move.
我们知道她有可能会在哪里吗
Do we have any idea where she could be?
不知道 她的档案里没说她被关在了哪里
No. Her records didn't say where she was held.
我们得仔细搜索
We'll just have to search, I guess.
罗兹堡就是你的生母...
Fort Rozz, that was where your real mother--
关押罪犯的地方 对
Locked up criminals? Yeah.
这么说吧 那里没人想看到我出现
Let's just say no one there will be welcoming my arrival.
幸好我们有梦之队
Well, um, good thing we've got the dream team then.
头饰真漂亮
Nice tiara.
你把它摘下来 我让你尝尝我的厉害如何
Why don't you zap it off me and I'll show you what I can do.
逼你跪下 看着你痛苦地翻滚
It would be such a delicious pleasure to bring you to your knees
一定爽翻了
and watch you writhe in pain.
你说话就是这种风格吗
Do you always talk like that?
至少我说话听着不像是没文化的贱女孩
At least I don't sound like an illiterate mean girl.
好了 蕾吉娜·乔治
Okay, Regina George.
《贱女孩》中的主角
别吵了行吗
Hey, let's tone it down here, okay?
我们过来都是为了同一个目标 对吧
We're all here for the same reason, right?
我就当你们默认了
I'll take that as a yes.
我们还要飞多久
How much longer is this gonna be?
我们需不需要在到达之前
Do we have to get plugged into some kind of space beds
被连接到太空床上睡觉
so we can sleep until we get there or something?
其实我们就快到了
Actually, we're approaching now.
真的吗
For real?
这艘飞船速度很快
It's a fast ship.
那里就是氪星恶魔岛吗
So that's your Kryptonian Alcatraz?
他们会设法压制你
They're gonna try and steamroll you, okay?
他们一贯如此 但你要提醒他们
They always do. But just remind them
没有L公♥司♥ 他们的生意毫无意义
without L-Corp, their business is moot.
放心 我会提醒他们的
Trust me, they'll be reminded.
谢谢你肯出马
Thanks for doing this.
我知道离开鲁比肯定很不好受
I know it must be hard to leave Ruby.
其实我倒觉得这次没有我在身边
You know what, I have a feeling she will be fine
她会过得很好
without me this time around.
等你回来我们再见
I'll see you when you get back.
[氪星语]
Rishda seah brynya...
好了
Okay.
当东巴基斯坦与西巴基斯坦分离后
"When East Pakistan separated from West Pakistan,
成立了哪个国家
it formed which country?"
孟加拉国 吃馅饼吧
Bangladesh. Pie.
-你怎么知道的 -我超聪明
- How did you know that? - I'm super smart.
无所谓了 反正我也超饿
Whatever. I'm super hungry, so...
你给我做的美味土豆泥馅饼呢
Where is that tater-tot masterpiece you made me?
-你的腿不方便 我去拿吧 -不 我自己来
- Your leg. I can get it. - No, no, no. I got it.
-你想来点吗 -好的 谢谢
- Do you want some? - Yes, please.
好
Okay.
你是我见过最坚强的人
You're like the toughest person I've ever met.
这是我听过最中听的话
Well, that is the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me.
你收到了一条信息
You've got a text.
-谁发的 -玛吉
- From who? - Maggie.
-我来把馅饼热一下 -谢谢
- I'll heat it up. - Thanks.
据读数来看 我们应该已经安全锁定了
Well, according to the reading, we should be securely locked on.
布莱尼 你能确认一下吗
Brainy, can you confirm?
确认无误
Affirmative.
我们走吧
Shall we?
嘁
Boo.
咱们走
Let's go.
大家还好吗
Is everyone okay?
她看着有点脸色发绿
She's looking a little green.
布莱尼 刚才是什么情况
Brainy, what was that?
军团飞船入港时
The docking of the Legion ship
对罗兹堡的轨迹造成了0.003个天文单位的改变
has slightly altered the orbital path of Fort Rozz by .003 AUs.
没关系 只是轻微的湍流而已
Not to worry, u202djust a bit of turbulence.
湍流
"Turbulence."
湍流是由无序变化...
Uh, turbulence is the result of chaotic changes--
我知道湍流是啥玩意
I know what turbulence is!
好了 伙计们 你们的讨论很精彩
All right, boys, this is riveting,
但我们还要去找囚犯呢
but we have a prisoner to find.
真是个好的开始
Promising start.
太空好恐怖...
Space is creepy as--
姑娘们
Guys.
真见鬼
Holy hell.
我见过更糟的
I've seen worse.
他一定是被蓝星毒死的
He must have been poisoned by the blue star.
男性不行
The lesser sex.
我可以肯定监牢不是这么用的
I'm pretty sure that's not how jail cells work.
罗兹堡长久以来在有限能量下漂浮
Fort Rozz has been floating with limited power for so long
监牢都被打开了
the cells must have opened.
我们扫描后发现船上
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表