剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
荣恩确实是你儿子
that J'onn is actually your son.
我不怪您不愿放下心防
I don't blame you for not wanting to open your mind
因为如果这是一场骗局...
because if it weren't true --
那就像我又一次失去了他一样
It would be like losing him all over again.
是的
Yes.
无论您相不相信他是您儿子
Whether or not you believe he is your son,
他想拯救火星
he wants to save Mars.
所以求求您了 梅林
So please, Myr'nn,
仅仅放下一点点心防就好
open your mind just a little bit.
给他个机会吧
Just give him a chance.
可以吗
May I?
这是我最珍贵的回忆
This is my favorite memory.
这是我们家 父亲
This is our home, Father.
我已经很久没有回忆这一天了
I haven't thought about this in a long time.
您能看见吗
Can you see it?
我看见了
I see it.
我还记得
I remember it.
金姆 塔尼娅
K'hym, T'ania.
我的女儿们
My daughters.
您的孙女们
Your granddaughters.
她们真漂亮 荣恩
They're beautiful, J'onn.
她们正因为什么事很兴奋
They were excited about something.
她们特别不擅长保守秘密
They were terrible at keeping secrets.
她们知道了什么
What did they know?
她们知道我提前结束礼拜
That I had left worship early
想给荣恩个惊喜
to surprise J'onn.
金姆 塔尼娅
K'hymm, T'ania.
看看你们两个
Look at you two.
你长大了很多 金姆
You're getting much bigger, K'hymm.
塔尼娅 笑一个吧 就是这样
T'ania, give me that smile. Yes.
他知道了吗
Does he know?
爸爸还不知道吧
Daddy doesn't know, does he?
她们告诉你了吗
Did they tell you?
-你来了 -是的
- You came. - Yes, I did.
生日快乐 儿子
Happy birthday, my son.
谢谢你 父亲 谢谢
Thank you, Father. Thank you.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你们假装瞒着我
You falsely kept a secret.
你们瞒着我
You kept a secret!
荣恩
J'onn.
我的儿子
My son.
父亲
Father.
我很想你
I missed you.
非常抱歉我没相信你
I'm so sorry for not believing you.
对不起 荣恩
I'm so sorry, J'onn.
该说对不起的人是我
I'm the one that should be sorry.
你怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
你为什么回来这里
Why did you come back here?
那柄权杖 父亲 非常紧急
The staff, Father. It's urgent.
还有时间
There's still time.
不 没时间了
No, there isn't.
但我们需要那柄权杖
But we need the staff.
现在就要
Now.
对不起 荣恩
I'm sorry, J'onn.
荣恩 没事
J'onn, it's okay.
权杖离这不远
The staff isn't far.
他们要把权杖带去洛伦坑下的蜂巢
They're taking it to the hive below the L'oren crater.
我们走
Let's go.
各位好啊
Hi! Hi!
我
I'm, uh...
很抱歉打扰你们...
I'm sorry to bother you during...
正在做的事
whatever it is you are doing.
但是我好像在阿尔伯克基拐错弯了
But, I think I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and...
美国新墨西哥州中部城市
谁能告诉我回地球的路怎么走
Can any of you give me directions back to Earth?
我以为我走了那个隧♥道♥
You know, I thought I took that tunnel
但是我的卫星定位在这完全不起作用
but my GPS is all screwed up down here
总是想让我左拐害死我
and it keeps trying to get me to make this suicidal left turn.
也许你们最好看看后视镜
You might wanna check your rear view.
荣恩
J'onn!
你怎么知道哪个是我
How did you know which one was me?
我不知道
I didn't.
提洛
Till'all?
超女 是权杖
Supergirl. It's the staff!
这是为了我的族人
This is for my people.
干得好 超女
Good job, Supergirl.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
权杖现在属于反抗军了
This belongs to the resistance now.
你们找到了
You found it.
是的 而且我们阻止了他们
Yes, and we stopped them.
荣恩
J'onn.
赫隆米尔的权杖 父亲
H'ronmeer's staff, Father.
献身于神是一回事
It's one thing to dedicate your life to God,
亲眼见到神的恩赐又是另一回事
it's another thing to see God's grace in person.
那现在怎么做
So what happens to it now?
我想这取决于他们
I suppose that's up to them.
取决于我们
Up to us?
我看到了权杖的威力
I saw what the staff did back there.
这武器对双方来说都太过强大了
It's too powerful of a weapon for either side to have.
带去地球吧
Take it to Earth.
埋起来
Bury it.
如果我们要赢得这个星球
If we're gonna win this planet,
我们不能比我们的敌人卑鄙
we have to be better than our enemies.
我低估你了
I underestimated you.
彼此彼此
And I you.
我猜我无法说服你回地球
I don't suppose that I can persuade you to come back to Earth.
我要在这里战斗
My fight is here.
这场战斗离结束还早着呢
The war is far from over.
这是我们最接近胜利的时刻
We've come closer to victory than ever before,
这都多亏了你
thanks to you.
我们很快会再见的
I'll see you soon.
希望是真的
I hope that's true.
那你父亲要怎么办
So, what about your father?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来把这个还给你
Came to give you that back.
那个小女孩
That little girl,
如此迫切地想要赢得父亲的爱
so desperate to win her father's love.
而你却把她丢在一边
You left her on the side of the road.
这么多年来 我一直都是那个小女孩
And all these years, I've been that little girl.
渴望我爸爸回到我身边
Yearning for my Papa to come back for me.
祈祷有一天他会因为我真实的一面
Praying that one day he would see me and love me
而理解我 爱我
for who I am.
谢谢你来参加送礼会
Thank you for coming to the shower.
你给了我一份美好的礼物
You gave me an amazing gift.
你让我知道我不再是照片中
You showed me that I am not that scared, little girl
那个害怕的小女孩
in that picture anymore.
我已经长大了
I'm an adult woman,
我很开心我是现在的样子
and I am happy in my own skin.
我非常幸运 身边有一群
And I am so fortunate that I am surrounded by people
珍视爱护我的人
who value and cherish me.
我终于明白我不需要你
I finally understand I-I don't need you
来理解我 懂我 甚至是喜欢我
to see me or to get me or to even like me.
我不需要你的任何东西
I don't need anything from you.
我已经很好了
I'm already good.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papa.
你才是我需要的家人
You're all the family I need.
我为你感到开心
I'm happy for you.
我很高兴你终于走出阴影了
And I am glad that you're getting closure.
这对你有好处
It's good for you.
谁知道呢
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表