剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这才是赐予力量的喷泉
This is the fountain that gives strength.
而那泉水会要你的命
That water will kill you.
你骗我 求你别说了
You're lying to me! Just, please stop.
这才是赐予主宰力量的泉水
This... this is the water that gave Reign the strength.
萨曼莎 我不是个好母亲
Samantha, I failed you as a mother.
我失去了你
And I lost you.
从那之后 我一直活在悔恨中
And I've lived with such regret ever since.
而现在 我有机会弥补
But here, I have another chance, and...
我仅存的就是对你的爱
All that remains of me is my love for you.
请你一定相信我
Please, you have to believe me.
我不能犯错
I can't make a mistake.
喝了这个吧
Drink this. Now.
相信我 小萨
Trust me, Sam.
你在微笑
You're smiling.
这可不好
That is not good.
不 布莱尼 微笑是件好事
No, actually, Brainy, smiling is, uh... It's a good thing.
我知道微笑的含义
Yes, I know u202dwhat smiling indicates.
但依你的情况 我做了模拟分♥析♥
But in your case, I ran a simulation,
艾姆拉跟你说了该说的话之后
and there u202dis a zero-percent chance that you would be smiling
你微笑的可能性为零
after what Imra was supposed to have told you, so...
布莱尼
Hey, Brainy.
蒙·艾尔说你想和我聊聊
Mon-El said that you, uh, want to talk to me.
不好意思 温
Hey, sorry, Winn, just, uh...
能让我们单独聊会吗
Could you give us a moment?
-我们在聊军团的事 -不
- We're just talking about some Legion... - Oh, no.
这件事和温也有关
This involves Winn as well.
-跟我有关 -跟他有关
- Involves me? - It involves him?
对 军团需要你们两个
Oh, yes, the Legion needs the both of you.
消灭瘟疫阻止了未来的枯萎病
Killing Pestilence saved the future from the Blight.
数百万人获救
Millions of people were spared.
包括我的一位远方亲戚
Including my extremely distant relative.
那个邪恶的家伙
The evil one,
制♥造♥了一场疫病来毁掉除他以外的所有人工智能
who has created a plague to wipe out all AIs other than himself.
总之 所有人工智能都有危险
In short, u202dall AIs are in danger.
我不能再待在那里了
And I can no longer stay there.
未来需要英雄
The future needs heroes.
需要领袖
The future needs leaders.
未来已经有领袖了
The future has leaders.
未来需要你 蒙·艾尔
The future needs you, Mon-El.
去战斗
To fight.
也需要温代替我在军团的位置
And it needs Winn to take my place in the Legion
来拯救人工智能
and save the AIs.
什么 不 先倒个带
What? No. Okay, rewind.
首先 你跟我说了几百遍
First of all, u202dyou've told me hundreds,
确确实实几百遍
literally hundreds of times,
我远远没有十二级的智力
that I am far below a 12th-level intellect.
所以我怎么可能代替你呢
u202dSo how could I possibly be your replacement?
这是哪来的 这是什么
How'd you get this? What is this?
这是纳欣诺市档案馆的藏品
That's from u202dthe National Archives.
没错
You're right.
而且是温的设计
And it's Winn's design.
纳欣... 不可能
The Nat... No.
他们说这玩意没用
They said it didn't work!
不 它没能救下迪莫斯
No, it didn't... It couldn't save Demos.
不管你朋友发生了什么
Regardless of what happened with your friend,
这个设计给未来
this design is the foundation
一些最具突破性的技术打下了基础
of some of the future's most groundbreaking technology.
它救了无数人的性命
It has saved countless lives.
而这张小破纸
And this, this dirty piece of paper,
是多个世纪后的珍贵文物
is an artifact, treasured centuries from now.
未来需要你
The future needs you.
你们两个
Both of you.
她回来了
She has returned.
地核想困住我
The Earth's core's tried to hold me captive,
但我冲破了障碍
but I broke through.
我就知道我女儿能办到
As I knew my daughter would.
-我们得重启反应釜 -我们会的
- We must restart the Cauldron. - We will.
然后我们将看着地球毁灭
And then we will watch this Earth burn,
氪星才会再次崛起
so that Krypton may rise again.
有变化吗
Any changes?
没有
No.
她的生理迹象虽然弱 但很稳定
Her vitals are weak, but they're steady.
我们只能期望她能够坚持到喷泉
We just have to hope she's strong enough to make it to the Fountain.
我知道她能的
I know she will be.
她会为了鲁比而战
She's a warrior for Ruby.
你知道 你和鲁比相处得不错
You know, you're really wonderful with Ruby.
你天生就是当妈的料
You're gonna make a natural mother.
是啊 但我还没有跨出迈向现实的一步
Yeah, and yet I haven't made any steps to, uh, make that a reality.
我花了好久才找到玛吉
It took me forever to find Maggie.
我该怎么办才好
So what am I supposed to do?
我是不是该期待再次恋爱
Am I supposed to hope that I fall in love again
爱上一个想要孩子的人
with somebody u202dwho wants to have kids?
还是说我自己承担起这一切
Or do I try and do this on my own?
如果是的话 怎么做
And if so, how?
鉴于我的工作性质
I mean, it's not like my job
我不太适合做单身妈妈
is conducive to being a single parent.
但话说回来 如果我们不阻止主宰的话
But then again, if we don't stop Reign,
谈论这些都没有意义了
I guess this is all just a moot point.
没错
That's true.
但你知道自己想要什么 这已经赢了一半
But you've identified what you want, u202dand that's half the battle.
你我这样的人
People like you and me,
会不惜一切获得想要的东西
we do what it takes to get what we want.
当我们打败主宰后 你一定会想出办法的
And when u202dwe defeat Reign, I have no doubt you'll figure it out.
等一下 他想让你去未来
Wait, he wants you to move to the future?
我知道 老兄 真疯狂 对吧
I know, dude. It's insane. Right?
再说 我都不知道怎么解决那种问题
Plus, I don't know where to begin to solve a problem like that.
我不知道布莱尼是怎么想的
Like, I don't know u202dwhat Brainy was thinking,
但他肯定出故障了
but he is malfunctioning.
或者他认为你是他所认识最聪明的人
Or he's thinking you're the smartest dude he knows.
还有这么个东西
Oh, and then there's this.
"这么个东西"是什么东西
And what is "Then there's this"?
就是我的设计
Oh, you know, just my design.
布莱尼从未来带回来的
Brainy brought it back from the future.
我...
I...
这似乎是个文物
Apparently, it's... It's an artifact,
而我这个装置拯救了无数生命
and my apparatus saved countless lives or something.
温
Winn.
你是个天才
You are a genius.
唯一对此有怀疑的只有你自己
The only person who doubts that is you.
问题是 你想要怎么办
Question is, what do you wanna do?
我建了个圣坛
I made a shrine to,
供奉来自未来的一杯土
like, a cup full of dirt from the future.
-是够奇怪的 -闭嘴
- That's weird. - Shut up.
有机会前往未来
You know, and actually going to the future,
是我梦寐以求的事情
yeah, that's, like beyond my wildest dreams.
但这里是我的家 我为什么...
But, no, this is my home. Why...
我有你和卡拉
I have you and Kara,
还有艾丽克斯和荣恩
and Alex and J'onn.
你们就好像...
Like, you guys...
你们就像我的家人一样 我不能...
You guys are my family. I can't...
这太难决定了
That's... That's... That's too hard.
我今天摘下了我的面具
I took off my mask today.
什么
Wait, what?
是的 我摘下来了 我...
Yeah, I took it off. I...
我遇到了一个带孩子的女人 她遇到了危险
I met this woman with her kid, and she was in danger.
慌乱至极
Panicking.
我没有什么办法能劝动她
And there was nothing I could do to get through to her.
所以 我不知道是因为我眼中的人性
So, I don't know if it was the humanity in my eyes,
还是我真实的声音
or my real voice.
在我摘掉后...
But after I...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表