剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那意味着我们一经过传送门
Which means as soon as we go through the portal,
电路就会烧坏 有去无回
the circuits will fry, which makes it a one-way trip.
我的意思是 至少你不是非得
Oh, hey, I mean, at least you don't really have any
回阿尔戈市
need to go back to Argo City.
事实上 我很惊讶你还在那
In fact, I'm surprised that you're still there.
我以为你会联络军团
I thought you were gonna call the Legion
直接回到未来
and go straight back to the future.
是的 本来是的
Yeah, yeah, I was.
不过时间信标坏了
But then, u202dthe time beacon broke,
卡拉遇到了麻烦
and Kara ran into some trouble,
于是我决定留下
so I decided to stay back to...
总是逞英雄
Always the hero.
是啊
Yeah.
我失去过她一次 温
I lost her once, Winn.
我不确定我能承受第二次
I'm not sure I can do it again.
真的吗 伙计
Really? Dude.
伙计 忘了主宰吧
Dude, forget Reign.
你得赶快回来 我们好去喝一杯
You need to get back here fast, so we can get a drink.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
是的 他是
Yeah, yeah, he is.
你们之间的感情显而易见
The connection between you two is obvious.
他让你快乐
He makes you happy.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
不 妈妈 这个问题太难回答了
No, mom, that's not an easy question to answer.
为什么
Why not?
我们有过一段过往
There's a history between us.
很复杂
And complications.
当这次危机结束后
When this crisis is over,
但愿我们俩能有空
I hope that we will find time
让你好好跟我聊聊
for you to tell me all about it.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
成功了
It worked.
传送门启动了 快启动那边的带我们回家
Portal's on. Now just fire it up and bring us home.
没问题
All right.
温
Winn?
温 出什么事了
Winn, what happened?
交给我们 快来
We got this. Come on.
大伙 我想黑暗氪星人已经到了
You guys, I think the Dark Kryptonians are here.
我们被沉睡灭世者的血所吸引
We were drawn by the blood of our fallen Worldkillers.
交出血 不然就让你们流血
Hand it over, u202dand we won't spill yours.
去拿血液 在实验室里
Get the blood. It's in the lab.
-毁了它 -这就去
- Destroy it. - You got it.
你们在氪星没学过敲门吗
Didn't they teach you how to knock on Krypton?
找到我们姐♥妹♥们♥的血液
Find the blood of our sisters.
有人吗
Hello? Hello?
蒙·艾尔 能听到我说话吗
Mon-El, can you hear me?
我是卡拉的母亲
It's Kara's mother.
听好 有三个氪星人
Listen, listen, we have three Kryptonians
刚刚袭击了我们
that have just attacked us.
我们真的很需要您女儿立即回来
We really need your daughter to come back like ASAP.
温
Winn?
-温 你还在吗 -你好
- Winn, are you still there? - Hi, there.
你朋友重新连线了 可现在又失联了
Your friend was back, but now he's gone.
我们要知道那里发生了什么事
We need to know what's going on there.
让我试试
Let me try.
这是全息图视角
u202dThis is the hologram's point of view.
现在我们知道发生什么事了
Okay, now we know what's going on.
你能连线他们的传送门吗
Can you get their portal online?
我正在试
I'm trying.
这可不妙
That's not good.
维塔
Vita.
阿露拉
Alura.
你是怎么活下来的
How did you survive?
我比看起来的动作要快
I'm faster than I look.
她上钩了
She took the bait.
妈 我们得走了
Mom, we have to go.
我太慢了 你先走 宝贝 快走
I'll be too slow. You go, baby, you go.
我不会丢下你走的
I'm not leaving without you.
我会转移她的视线 你先走
I'll distract her. You go.
过来
Come here.
你逃不了很久的
You can't escape me for long.
看来你找到我们姐♥妹♥们♥的血液了
I see you found the blood of our sisters.
氪石子弹
Yeah, Kryptonite bullets.
迪莫斯 快跑
Demos, run!
我很惊讶瑟琳娜居然留着你
I'm surprised Selena kept you.
你一向都不是很聪明
You were never very smart.
你说什么
What did you say?
你一向都不是很聪明
You were never very smart.
我穿过来了
I'm through.
我要和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
欢迎来到地球
Welcome to Earth.
血液在他手上
He has the blood.
迪莫斯 用你的腰带
Demos, your belt!
不要
No!
不要
No!
她真的很在乎这些人类
She actually cares for these humans.
我还以为钢铁女侠
One would have thought that "The Girl of Steel"
会知道关心使人变得脆弱呢
would know that caring makes you weak.
把血液交给我
Give me the blood.
你想要血液吗
You want the blood?
给你吧
You can have it.
非常遗憾 艾丽克斯
I'm so sorry, Alex.
你继续监视小萨
You just keep monitoring Sam,
我会通知你我这边的情况
and I'll keep you posted on my end.
好 拜
Okay. Bye.
又有坏消息吗
More bad news?
小萨的情况没有好转
Yeah. Sam's no better.
纳欣诺市有三个
And there are three people in National City
拥有和超女一样超能力的人
with the same powers as Supergirl
刚刚杀了一个人
that just murdered somebody.
这可不妙
Oh, that is not good.
我的消息也好不到哪去
And my news is no better.
我按照你的要求
I reworked the Harun-El
修改了哈伦·艾尔 试着激活小萨的血细胞
to try and jump-start Sam's blood cells like you asked,
但是不止毫无反应 反而越来越弱
but they're not responding. They're getting weaker.
也许我可以调整我们使用的溶液比例
Maybe I can adjust the ratio of the solution we used
重新注射到小萨体内
and re-inject Sam.
这上面应该还有主宰和小萨的血液
This should still have the blood of Reign and Sam on it.
我想我知道小萨是怎么回事了
I think I know what's wrong with Sam.
这是
This is...
这就像是再次体验那种恐惧
This is like reliving this horror.
也许我们应该休息会 父亲
Perhaps we should take a break, Father.
不 我们经历过的这些苦难很重要
No. The hardships we travailed are important.
当我们经历之后
As we reach through them,
你会吸取我的经验教训
you will learn the lessons I have learned.
就能教导其他人走不一样的路
Be able to teach others to take a different path.
当我们从痛苦的回忆中走出来时
And when we reach past the painful memories,
我们必然会发现生活的美好
inevitably, we find the good.
在大火之前 你出生了
Before the fires, there was your birth.
赫隆米尔赐予的礼物
A gift from H'ronmeer
他强迫我放下埋头苦读的典籍
who forced me to lift my head up out of the scriptures,
好好生活
and to have a life.
自从我来到这里 我就试着教你如何♥平♥衡
Since I have been here, I have tried to teach you balance.
现在我祈祷
I pray that now,
当我们一起旅行 我们的意识缠绕在一起时
as we journey together, entwining our consciousness,
你能真正地领悟
you will truly understand.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们把血液弄丢了
We lost the blood.
别担心 姐♥妹♥们♥ 血液并没弄丢
Don't worry, sisters. The blood is not lost.
血液与我们同在
It is right here with us.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表