剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
需要报道市议会的新闻发布会
We need coverage on the City Council's press conference.
罪案组 你们去纳市警局问问情况
Crime, I need you to talk to NCPD,
看看他们是否
figure out if they've initiated
对市政大楼启动了任何封锁程序
any lockdown procedures for federal buildings.
知道了吗 大伙 我们需要信息
Okay? Guys, we need information.
我们还需要决定如何构架这则新闻
And we also need to decide how to frame this story
才不会引发进一步的恐慌
so that we don't incite further panic.
奥尔森先生 能单独聊两句吗
Mr. Olsen, can I have a word with you?
当然
Sure.
新闻要在中午前送去印刷 谢了 各位
Let's get these stories into copy by noon. Thanks, guys.
比起凯特科如何报道这则新闻
Listen, I am less concerned with CatCo's response to this
我更担心凶手和动机
than who's doing this and why.
这个符号♥第一次出现
The first appearance of this symbol,
这个麦田怪圈 是在L公♥司♥的地皮上
the crop circle, was on L-Corp property.
你认为是私人恩怨
So you think this is personal?
我认为是摩根·埃奇干的
I think it's Morgan Edge.
他和我有深仇宿怨
That man has a vendetta against me,
相信我 他这人不择手段
and believe me, he will go to any lengths.
再说他是唯一拥有足够技术和资源
Plus he's the only man who has the tech and the resources
能办到这种事的人 肯定是埃奇
to pull something like this off. It's gotta be Edge.
我认为是时候去拜访那位山寨唐·约翰逊了
Oh, I think it's time to pay that Don Johnson-wannabe a visit.
-我本打算自己去的 -想都别想
- I was gonna go on my own. - Not a chance.
你们不能就这么闯进去 埃奇先生很忙
You can't just barge in. Mr. Edge is a very busy person.
莉娜
Lena.
手里没拿着枪我都认不出你了
Didn't recognize you without a .38 in your hand.
或许我该朝你脑后来一下
Maybe I should hit you over the back of the head
把你丢到开向水库的无人机里
and put you on a drone headed for the reservoir.
都是一面之词 拜托
Allegedly. Come on.
不过我估计你们这次拜访是非正式的吧
I assume this visit is still off the record, though.
摩根 这是什么
Morgan, what is this?
我不知道 看起来挺奇怪的
I don't know. It looks weird.
你在重塑公♥司♥品牌吗
What, are you re-branding?
普林斯[歌♥星]就成功了不是吗
I mean, hey, it worked for Prince, right?
我知道都是你搞的鬼
I know you're behind this.
又是散布恐惧 又是老一套
It's more fearmongering, more of the same.
你毫无新意
You're so predictable.
莉娜 莉娜
Lena, Lena.
莉娜 别这样 现在可是圣诞节
Lena, come on, it's Christmas.
你的圣诞精神呢
Where's your Christmas spirit?
这是我一年中最爱的时节
It's my favorite time of the year.
我唯一会点的火
The only fires I'm lighting
也是用来烤栗子用的
are the ones I'm gonna roast chestnuts over.
如果你认为我有意除掉你
And if you think I had anything to do with going after you,
别忘了你根本无法证明这点
which you sure as hell can't prove,
我的攻势可要比这有效多了
my line of attack would be much, much more effective.
所以你才带着保镖吗
Is that why you brought your bodyguard?
我来不过是为了避免你做出格的事情
I'm here just to make sure that you remain civil.
吉米 我有种感觉 你不喜欢我
Jimmy, I get the feeling your dislike for me
似乎不单纯是因为公事
is more than just purely professional.
你这人也有感觉吗
You get feelings?
我还有工作要忙 如果二位不介意的话
I, for one, have work to do, so if you wouldn't mind,
我要送客了
it's time to go.
对了 稍等 等一下
Oh, hey, come on, look. Hold up.
我是怎么想的 我的礼仪都跑哪去了
What am I thinking? Where's my manners?
临别小礼物
Little parting gift.
公♥司♥小礼品
Company present.
我喜欢散播欢乐
I like to spread the cheer.
呸 全是鬼话
Bah humbug.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
《纳欣诺市论♥坛♥报》
神秘符号♥引起恐慌
是的 但阿露拉都不知道是什么意思
Yes, but if Alura doesn't know what it is,
你凭什么认为会有其他人知道
what makes you think anybody here is gonna know?
既然有人四处点燃氪星符号♥
Someone is burning a Kryptonian symbol everywhere,
那肯定有人知道是谁
so someone out there must know who it is.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
卡拉 温
Kara, Winn.
二位
Oh, hey, guys.
你要不要我编个借口走人
So, you want me to provide a distraction?
没那个必要 别傻了
No need, no, don't be silly.
二位
Hey, guys.
你 脸上...
You've, you...
-这里吗 -不是
- Here? - No, no.
-是这边 -没事 我来吧
- It's... - It's all right. I got it.
谢了 我的天
Thanks. Oh, my God.
没事 只是沾了些...
Yep. There's just a bit...
擦干净了
There we go.
你还适应这里吗
So, you settling in?
艾姆拉想看看这个时代的风土人情
Yeah. You know, Imra wanted to see what the times were like, so...
目前为止大家都很友好
Everyone's been very kind so far.
能看到这么远古的地球真美妙
It's fascinating to see Earth this far back.
对了 对你而言现在肯定像中世纪一样
Oh, yeah. This must be like medieval times for you.
你们用手吃东西 真有趣
You eat things with your hands. So fun.
蒙·艾尔告诉我城里有个地方
Mon-El tells me there's a place in town
可以想吃多少肋排就吃多少
where you can eat all the ribs you want.
叫什么名字来着
What did you call it?
"吃到饱为止"
"Food until you're full"?
很接近了 叫"任你吃"
Very close. It's "All you can eat."
好吧
Okay.
你尝过啤酒了吗
Have you had beer yet?
和肋排搭吗
Does it go with ribs?
快来快来 跟我过来
Come on. Come on, come on. Let's go.
你那个派对怎么样
Hey, so how was your party?
-挺好 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
你的飞船呢
How's your ship?
已经坏到我不知该怎么修了
Broken beyond my understanding, so...
看来咱俩这周过着完全不同的生活
Well, it sounds like we're having two very different weeks.
是啊
Yeah.
我都忘了有多想念这地方了
Yeah, hey, I forgot how much I miss this place.
这里很特殊
You know, it's special.
你调的苏打水可真要命
You did make a pretty mean club soda.
阿鲁狄巴朗姆酒大概也好不到哪去吧
I'm guessing that you probably steered clear of Aldebaran rum.
别提醒我了 那可真是...
Please do not remind me. That was...
幸好你那天
You know, you are so lucky
没让我丢掉超查部的工作
I did not lose my job at the DEO that day.
我真的很抱歉
Hey, you know, I'm really sorry.
关于咱们的现状
About us being here,
这对你来说一定很难接受
and how this must be really hard for you.
不不 蒙·艾尔 你的妻子很漂亮
No, no, no. You know what, Mon-El, your wife is lovely.
你们看起来是很幸福的一对
And you two seem to really make each other happy.
所以
So...
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
其实没有什么可谈的
There's not really much to talk about.
我得接个电♥话♥ 你好
I should get this. Hello.
你有一通对方付费电♥话♥
You have a collect call
来自阿尔巴特洛斯湾监狱
from the Albatross Bay Correctional Facility.
"他们将会收到亵渎神明的印记
"They will receive a blasphemous sigil.
当它苏醒时 众多懦夫 杀手和罪人将燃烧"
And in its wake, many cowards, killers and vile men will burn."
那不是《拉奥之书》里的内容
That's not from the Book of Rao.
"所有的目光都会看向异教♥徒♥
"And every eye will look upon the heretic,
他们将会称其为灭世者"
and they will call it 'Worldkiller.'"
卡拉·丹弗斯 你不知道的太多了
Kara Danvers, there is so much that you still don't know.
"灭世者"
"Worldkiller"?
已经来了
It's here.
世界末日
The End of Days.
《拉奥之书》里没写世界末日
There are no End of Days in the Book of Rao.
我所说的预言要早于《拉奥之书》
The prophecy I speak of predates the Book of Rao.
但是我猜你已经知道了
But I suspect you already know this
因为你在试图寻找新闻当中
if you've tried to find the meaning of the Kryptonian symbol
那个氪星符号♥的意义
that's all over the news.
它们是黑暗之神 一名邪魔的印记
They are the mark of a dark god, a devil.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表