剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们晚点再谈这件事
We'll talk about this later.
不要忘记我说过的话 儿子
Do not forget u202dwhat I've said, my son.
看到一件杰作严重受损令我心痛不已
It hurts me to see a masterpiece in ruins, man.
这就如同毕加索的画作随着泰坦尼克号♥沉没一般
It's like the Picassos that went down with the Titanic, you know?
我听说你遇到了银行劫匪
I heard you went into a bank robber,
他手上有杀伤性武器
with some kind u202dof concerning weaponry.
又是外星枪♥支♥吗
Alien guns again?
我认为是超查部武器
I would say DEO weaponry.
就是这支
This one to be exact.
超查部冲♥锋♥枪♥
A DEO assault rifle?
什么 不 这不可能
What? No, that's impossible.
在肖特特工的母亲突袭了超查部之后
After Agent Schott's mother raided this place,
我派人把这里所有的武器都装了微型芯片
I had every weapon in here microchipped.
荣恩 我看到了 也感觉到了
Look, J'onn, I saw it, I felt it.
就是你们的武器
It was yours.
对 我们甚至去靶场
Yeah, we even did a ballistics test
进行了弹道测试
out on the firing range.
是的 我们从同样的距离用这把枪
Yeah, we shot this weapon at that shield
射击了那面盾牌
from the same distance.
哪些弹痕是哪支枪造成的
Which one of them was which?
分不出来吧
Can't tell, can you?
因为射击的冲击力完全相同
Because the impact is identical.
这绝对不可能
That's just impossible.
我们使用了专利技术
We use proprietary technology,
这些枪是专为我们的使用而设计的
guns solely designed for our use.
有人用这支武器向我和一名警♥察♥开了枪
Somebody shot this weapon at me and a cop,
然后逃之夭夭 我想抓住那家伙
and he got away. I just want to catch the guy
因为既然他有这一支 就可能还有十支
because if he has this one, he might have ten more.
我们少了一位防弹的超级英雄
We are down one bulletproof superhero,
所以我建议我们跟踪目前掌握的唯一线索
so I suggest that we follow the only lead that we have at this point.
好吧 肖特特工
All right, Agent Schott,
继续进行弹道测试
keep pushing with the ballistics,
看看匪徒用的到底是不是这把枪
see if it was this gun that was used.
好的
Yup.
这把枪只有可能从另外一个地方流出
There's only one other place this gun might have come from.
我们去跟制♥造♥商谈谈
Let's go talk to the manufacturer.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
能恢复正常感觉太棒了
It just feels amazing to be normal.
在这里不能飞 我反而感觉很释然
I'm actually relieved I can't fly.
没人需要我救
No one to save.
你听到远处那个人耳听不到的声音了吗
Do you hear that undetectable sound in the distance?
没有
No.
说得正是
Exactly.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El!
你感觉如何啊 伙计
How you feeling, buddy?
-很好 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
卡拉 这是瓦尔
Hey, Kara, this is Val.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
这是你的新朋友吗
New friend?
蒙·艾尔救了他的命
Mon-El saved his life.
用他腰带上的设备治好了他
Healed him with the device from his belt.
这是未来的一种技术
It's a development from the future.
你救了人都不告诉我吗
Saving people u202dwithout telling me, hmm?
真是太感谢你了
I can't thank you enough.
应该的
Of course.
小心
Watch out!
等会见 伙计
I'll see you, buddy.
他们会没事的
Well, they're gonna be all right.
你们俩没受伤真是太好了
I'm just grateful neither of you are hurt.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
这是意外 我们的工地一般都很规范
Usually, our construction sites are up to code,
结果发现 这一个还没有被审查
but it turns out, this one hadn't been inspected yet.
所以你认为是个意外吗
So, you think it was an accident?
当然
Of course.
怎么了 你觉得是什么
Why? What do you think it was?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我看到有一个人在出事后
I saw someone after it fell
逃离现场
running away.
有可能是任何人
It could've been anyone.
只是在我的生活中 没有什么是无缘由的
It's just, in my life, nothing happens for no reason.
没有什么是意外
There are no accidents.
那是在地球上
That was on Earth.
你能不能进一步调查一下
Do you think you could look into it further?
-当然 我们立刻着手 -谢谢
- Of course. u202dWe'll get right on it. - Thank you.
咱们等会见
I'll see you two later?
-好 -当然
- Yes. - Of course. Yeah.
你们确定没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
是的 我们没事
Yeah. Yeah, we're fine.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得我是多虑了吗
Do you think I'm being paranoid?
依我的经验来看 你的直觉
If I've learned anything, it's that your instincts are
通常很准确
usually spot on.
我觉得你应该拿着这个
I think you should take this.
-不 蒙·艾尔 别... -只是以防万一
- No, Mon-El, don't-- - It's just in case.
这个可以让你飞起来
It will allow you to fly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
荣兹先生 奥尔森先生
Mr. J'onzz, Mr. Olsen.
感谢你们耐心等待
Thanks for waiting.
谢谢您接见我们 总裁先生
Thank you for seeing us, Mr. President,
我们不会占用你太多时间
we won't take up too much of your time.
我们只是问几个问题
We just have a few questions.
没问题
No problem.
你们在联邦调查局下的部门
Contract with your division
是我们最重要的一份合同
of the FBI is one of our most important.
最近有没有武器运输丢失
Have there been any missing shipments of weapons?
你的工厂那里有任何消息吗
Anything from your factories?
什么都没有
Absolutely not.
嫌疑犯用的武器
Well, the suspect, um, used a weapon identical
和荣兹局长的一支冲♥锋♥枪♥相同
to one of Director J'onzz's assault rifles
嫌犯使用它射击了一名警官
and used it to shoot at a police officer.
那位警官还好吗
Is the officer all right?
-他会没事的 -那真让人松了口气
- He will be. - That's a relief.
理论上来说
Well, as for theories,
罪犯可能买♥♥了我们的黑尔14冲♥锋♥枪♥
the criminal may have purchased one of our Heel-14 rifles
然后改造加上了撞火枪托
and modified it with a bump stock.
抱歉 什么是"黑尔14"
I'm sorry, a "Heel-14"?
为你们提供的那种冲♥锋♥枪♥
We designed a civilian version
我们还设计了一款平民版本
of the assault rifle we produced for you.
别担心 这完全合法
Not to worry, it's perfectly legal
并且跟我们的合同没有冲突 那是种猎枪
and in line with our contract. It's a hunting rifle.
那可不是猎枪
That is not a hunting rifle.
有人用了我们设计的枪♥支♥
Someone used a weapon we designed
还用来对抗警♥察♥
and used it against a police officer.
而这不是你我的错
And that is not your fault any more than it's mine.
是 但你可以做点什么
Yeah, but you can do something about it.
你可以停止售卖♥♥那种武器
You can stop selling that weapon.
我有两千名员工要养活
I have 2,000 employees to pay.
将我们的任何一款产品
Taking any of our products
从市场中下架 都会伤害他们的利益
off the market hurts every one of them.
这是家族企业
This is a family business,
我们的枪♥支♥将家庭融聚在一起
and our guns u202dbring families together.
我还记得我祖父给了我第一支猎枪
I remember when my grandpa gave me my first hunting rifle
然后教我射击的情景
and taught me how to shoot.
那是一种隔代人之间的体验
It was u202dan inter-generational experience.
而我也希望能够尽可能多地帮助美国人
And it's my hope to help as many Americans as possible
获得这种感觉
capture that feeling,
然后再传给他们的子孙
and pass it on to their children.
没人比我更重视家庭
No one values families more than I do,
但这东西不是给家庭用的
but that is not for families.
这是给军事人员
That is for military personnel,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表