剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I see you in there.
我很抱歉之前没看到这点
And I am so sorry that I didn't see it before.
但是我向天起誓 我会帮你渡过难关
But I swear to God, I am gonna help you beat this.
我们都会的
We all will.
但你必须反抗
But you have to fight.
不 不
No! No!
朱丽娅
Julia...
朱丽娅
Julia?
超女下跪了
So the Supergirl kneels.
做得不错
Good practice.
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯 不要
Alex? Alex. No.
我要杀了你
You, I'll kill.
不要
No!
不
No!
住手
Stop.
带我走
Take me.
-你可以带我走 -朱丽娅 不要这么做
- You can have me. - Julia, don't. Don't do this.
纯粹 姐妹
Purity, sister.
我们会找到我们的第三个姐妹
We will find our third,
瘟疫
our Pestilence.
我们一旦最终聚首
Once we're finally together,
我们会拥有无法阻挡的力量
there will be nothing but unstoppable power.
几处肋骨撞伤
A couple of bruised ribs
还有屁♥股♥上好像有一大块血肿
and what feels like a giant hematoma on my ass.
但已经算好了
But it could have been worse.
有可能更严重
It could have been rugby.
艾丽克斯 你本有可能被她杀死
Alex, you could have been killed.
-别开玩笑了 -别紧张
- Don't joke. Calm down.
温 说点其他事情让他们费脑筋吧
Winn, please give them something else to think about.
我们跟丢了主宰和朱丽娅
Uh, we lost track of Reign and Julia,
就在她们飞走之前
like, minutes after they flew away.
用不了多久
It's only a matter of time
主宰就会逼朱丽娅变回纯粹
before Reign forces Julia back into Purity.
朱丽娅很坚强 也许她能坚持住
Julia, she's tough. Maybe she can hold out.
我们可能很难打败灭世者
Wow, the Worldkillers might be too hard for us to beat.
但或许我们不必打败她们
But maybe we're not supposed to beat them.
那我们要怎么战胜她们
Well, how are we supposed to win?
拯救她们
We save them.
你不用害怕
You don't need to be afraid.
放我走
Let me out of here.
停下
Stop.
你已经开始觉醒了 我的孩子
Your awakening has begun, my child.
我不...
I don't...
我不要
I don't want it!
温 我听说你修好了
Winn, hey, u202dI heard you fixed it.
-你怎么... -我是说是我帮忙修好的
- How did you--- - I mean... I assisted.
那不止是帮忙
That was a little more than an assist.
度量空间相关性的指标
他搜索了莫兰指数
He researched Moran math.
而他们现在的整个测量系统
They currently run their entire measurement system
是以12取代10的比例来运行
on a scale of 12 instead of 10.
就比如说在美国
Yeah, sort of how, in America,
我们用的是英寸 而不是米制
we use inches instead of the metric system.
他们肯定在电池发明之前
They must have switched over
又换回来了
before this here battery was invented,
其实 这倒让我对美国有了希望
which, actually, you know, gives me hope for America.
所以我们当时的油箱超负荷了
So we were overloading the fuel cells.
-没错 -谢谢你 温
- Bingo. - Thanks, Winn.
如果你真的想谢谢我
I mean, if you really wanna thank me,
你可以让我开着它去试驾
you could let me take this out for a test drive.
只是这么一说
Just saying.
很遗憾你们跟丢了灭世者
I'm sorry you lost the Worldkiller.
但我... 你没想过叫我去参战吗
But I... You didn't think to call me about the fight?
是啊
I know.
我...
I, uh...
我对自己最近的表现向你道歉
I'm sorry for the way that I've been acting.
只是...
It's just...
回来这里 让我...
Being back here, it's...
让我心烦意乱
It's been very confusing for me.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I already know that?
蒙·艾尔 昨晚的那场争吵太没必要了
I mean, that fight last night, Mon-El, was so stupid.
你是说军团手册吗
What, about the Legion manual?
你觉得我会介意你把手册放错位置吗
You think I'm bothered that you misplaced the manual?
在那之前我就心情不好了
I was upset before that.
之前在超查部
We were sitting in the DEO.
超女在说主宰的事...
Supergirl was talking about Reign...
你当时看着她的眼神
And you got this look in your eye,
我非常熟悉
one that I know so well.
就是当初你第一次说爱我时的眼神
You had the same look the first time you told me you loved me.
再次跟卡拉待在一起
Spending time u202dwith Kara again has, um,
比我想象得更困难
been more difficult than I could have imagined.
你还爱着她吗
Are you still in love with her?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢你这么诚实
Thank you for being honest.
我最开始爱上你也是这个原因
It's why I fell in love with you in the first point.
艾姆拉 我发誓会永远对你坦诚
Imra, I swear to you that I will always be honest to you.
好吗 我尊敬你 爱你
Okay? I respect and love you.
这一切比我想象得要难得多
This is more difficult than anything I could have fathomed.
但我们能够克服的 好吗
But we will u202dwork through it, okay?
蒙·艾尔 我...
Mon-El, I'm...
我没有对你完全坦诚
I haven't been completely honest with you.
我和布莱尼计划这次行动时
I always knew there was a risk
我就知道有风险
when Brainy and I planned this mission.
什么行动
What mission?
关于我们为何来这里
It's time for me to tell you the truth
我应该告诉你真♥相♥了
about why we're really here.
好 先吃这个
Okay. Start with this.
然后我会劝你别喝龙舌兰
And then I'll try to talk you out of tequila.
你这个做法很大胆啊
Hmm. There's a bold move.
我们和好了吗
Are we okay?
和好了
We are okay.
你想告诉我发生了什么吗
Do you wanna tell me what's going on?
我以为事情会慢慢变简单
I just thought u202dthat it would get easier.
但是并没有
But it's not.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
其实 我...
You know, I have...
我这部手♥机♥上有两个快速拨号♥
I have two speed dials on this phone.
是你
It's you
还有玛吉
and Maggie.
每一天 真的是每一天
And every day, every single day,
我都看着这部手♥机♥ 想打给她
I look at this phone, and I wanna call her.
然后删了她
And then I wanna delete her.
但我两者都做不到
But I can't do either
因为我很害怕 而且我很懦弱
because I am scared, and I am weak.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
不 就是这样的
No, but, I mean, it is.
否则我早就走出失恋阴霾了
Because, otherwise, I would be better.
我总是想劝自己放下过往
And I keep willing myself to just get over it,
但我做不到
but I can't.
我也因此失去了希望
And that's why I've lost hope.
所以才很生气
That's why I was angry
才拒绝去看到你眼中的朱丽娅
and why I refused to see Julia the way that you saw her.
其实...
You know, I...
我也放弃过自己
I stopped believing, too.
我以为自己无法从那次心伤中恢复
I didn't think I would ever get through the heartbreak.
但是你知道吗 我在慢慢恢复
But, guess what, I'm getting through it.
而你远比我坚强得多
And you are far stronger than I am.
你看 你总是充满希望
See, you're always hopeful.
你也是
So are you.
你下定决心让自己拥有更多的时候
You were hopeful u202dwhen you made the decision
也是充满希望的
that you could have more.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表