剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我本应该为真理而战
I'm supposed to stand for truth.
我怎么才能表达真诚
How am I supposed to be truthful?
真正的真诚
Really truthful.
如果你告诉莉娜真♥相♥
Well, if you tell Lena the truth,
你只是让自己感觉更好 而不是她
you'd be doing it to make yourself feel better, not her.
所以 也许针对这件事
So maybe, in this case, it's, uh...
不告诉她真♥相♥才是正确的做法
Not telling her the truth is the noble thing.
这是你为了保护她所作出的牺牲
It's a sacrifice you're making to protect her.
大伙
Hey, guys.
我们有发现了
We found something.
我刚刚分♥析♥完你们找到的那些残渣
I just finished analyzing that residue that you found.
害死那女孩的根本不是炸♥弹♥
What killed the girl wasn't a bomb at all.
而是由重金属反应引起的
It was caused by a heavy metal reaction.
不是地球上的重金属
A heavy metal not found on Earth.
我见过这个
I've seen this before.
在这
Here.
尤达卡尔之石
The Rock of Yuda Kal.
他说他在亚的斯亚贝巴找到了她的雕塑
He says he found a statue of her in Addis Ababa
是氪星石制成的
made of Kryptonian stone.
尤达卡尔 那不是氪星的生命女神吗
Yuda Kal, isn't that the Kryptonian goddess of life?
我对这个女神毫无了解
I don't know anything about a goddess,
但我正需要靠这个逆转反应来治愈小萨
but this is the exact inverse of what I need to cure Sam.
我们想错了
We were wrong.
他们不是用石头来造炸♥弹♥
They weren't using the rock to make a bomb,
他们要造一个灭世者
they're making a new Worldkiller.
假如尤达卡尔之石能用来造灭世者
Well, if the Rock of Yuda Kal can be used to make a Worldkiller,
我们可以逆转过程 用来转化灭世者
we could just reverse the process and use it to unmake one.
我们可以永久地让主宰变回小萨
We could turn Reign back into Sam permanently.
我们可以治愈她
We can cure her.
詹姆斯
James.
怎么了 凯特科又遭到袭击了吗
What happened? u202dWas there another attack at CatCo?
不 抱歉我带塔尼娅来这
No, no. I'm sorry to bring Tanya here,
但我想外面威胁那么多
but I figured with all the threats out there,
她来这里最安全
this is the safest place for her.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我决定办新闻发布会
I have decided u202dto hold a press conference
公开我就是守护者
to reveal that I'm Guardian.
不 你不能那样做
No, you can't do that.
我必须那样做 这是我唯一的选择
I have to do that. It's my only choice.
已经四点了
It's already 4 o'clock.
反正再过一小时 他们也会公布我的身份
In an hour, they're gonna out me anyway.
这是他们威胁我的唯一手段
This is the only leverage they have on me,
假如我能领先他们一步
so if I can u202dget out ahead of this,
或许我能打乱他们的计划
maybe I can cause them to shake up their plan
或者让他们犯错
or make a mistake.
这就像电影《赎金》一样 对吗
Dude, that is just like that movie Ransom, right?
主角的儿子被绑♥架♥了
With the guy, his son gets kidnapped,
可他没有付赎金 他逆转了立场
and instead of paying the ransom, he flips the table.
剧透了 我...
Spoilers. I just...
-我闭嘴 -他们...谢谢
- I'm gonna stop. - They're just... Thank you.
假如他们再次使用石头 会有人丧命
If they use this again, someone could die.
或者更糟
Or worse.
他们会造出灭世者
They can make a Worldkiller.
我必须这样做
It's what I have to do.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯 假如你决定了 我陪你一起去
James, if you're doing this, I'm coming with you.
我想站在你身边
I wanna stand beside you.
我真的很感谢 可你该继续研究
I really appreciate that. But you should continue working.
这事关小萨的性命 不是吗
Sam's life depends on it, right?
我知道这令人惶恐
I know this is scary,
但或许你公开身份是件好事
but maybe it's a good thing, you know, you coming out.
比你想的更复杂些
It's a little more complicated than that.
为什么
Why?
首先 我是个黑人
For one, I'm a black man.
可所有人都知道守护者是个英雄
But everyone knows that Guardian's a hero.
是的 但不是所有人都知道守护者是黑人
Yeah, but not everyone knows that Guardian is black.
你知道我第一次被铐上手铐时几岁吗
You know how old I was the first time cops put cuffs on me?
七岁
Seven.
那时我才七岁
I was seven years old.
我家人带我去度假
My family and I were taking a vacation.
我们住在一家很不错的酒店
We were staying at this nice hotel
我和堂亲跑到酒店外面
and, uh, my cousins and I, we decided to go out on the grounds,
去玩捉迷藏
and play hide-and-go-seek.
前一分钟我还在想尽办法不被找到
One minute, I'm trying my damnedest not to be found,
下一分钟 我却在伸手挡住警♥察♥手电的光
and in the next, I'm shielding my eyes from police lights.
四个身材魁梧的警♥察♥
And these four huge cops,
过来把我们从藏身处拽了出来
they came and they pulled us out of our hiding places.
我们一直在说
And the whole time we're saying,
"等等 你们做什么 我们住在这里"
"Wait, what are you doing? We're staying here."
可他们没人相信我们本来就住在酒店
But none of them believed that we were supposed to be there.
他们没人相信我们能住在那里
None of them believed that we belonged.
我年纪最大的堂亲应该是十一岁左右
So my oldest cousin must have been about 11,
我是年纪最小的
and I was the smallest.
可他们不顾那些 给我们都铐上了手铐
But they slapped cuffs on all of us anyway,
我的手腕那么细
and my arms were so little
他们不得不把手铐铐在我的小臂上
they had to put them around my forearms.
他们把我们押进酒店大厅
And then they marched us into the hotel lobby
像对待一群罪犯
like a bunch of criminals.
我妈就在大厅里
And my mom was there.
然后他们才相信我们
And then they believed us.
她一直在喊"解开孩子们的手铐"
She kept yelling, "Get those cuffs off my boys."
那些手铐
Those cuffs.
-詹姆斯 那太可怕了 -是啊
- James, that's horrible. - Yeah.
种族歧视是最古老的霸凌
Racism is the oldest form of bullying.
我很遗憾你有过这种遭遇
I'm so sorry that happened to you.
可当我成为守护者 我戴上面具
But when I became Guardian, I put that mask on...
我有种莫名的解放感
It was strangely liberating.
可那是我人生中第一次
But it was the first time in my life
有机会让人以我的行动 和我的内心
that I had the opportunity to be judged on my actions
来判断我的为人
and my heart,
而不是我的肤色
not how I look.
你不该被逼得戴上面具
You shouldn't have to wear a mask
才能使人看到你的本性 詹姆斯
to be seen as how you really are, James.
不该是这样的
Just, it shouldn't be that way.
可就是这样
But it is.
而这世上
And it's like that
每个和我有相同肤色的七岁男孩都是这样
for every seven-year-old boy who looks like me,
但假如我有所行动
but it's not gonna be like that
未来就不会这样
if I have something to do with it.
你会带来改变
You will effect change.
你已经做到了
You already are.
你确定你想公开身份吗
Are you sure you wanna come out in the open?
我不认为有人喜欢被逼到绝路的感觉
I don't think anybody likes to be backed into a corner,
特别是我
especially not me.
我也不知道当人们认识到
And I don't know u202dhow people are gonna react
他们身边的义警是黑人 会作何反应
when they realize that their neighborhood vigilante is black.
但风险太大 我必须公开
But there's just too much at stake for me not to.
抱歉打扰你们了
u202dI'm sorry to interrupt.
我能和你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不必为了我公开身份
You don't have u202dto reveal yourself for me.
我要把自己交出去
I'm gonna give myself up.
我想面对他们 我想抗争
I wanna face them. I wanna fight.
不 塔尼娅
No, no, Tanya.
那样做太危险了
It is way too dangerous for that.
不 我需要这样做
No, I need to do this.
这一次 我需要冒险
For once, I need to take a risk
为我的信仰挺身而出
and stand up for what I believe.
我需要做自己
I need to be myself.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表