剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《星球日报》: 超女无处不在!
超人外出 明日之女任务加倍
谢谢你 超女
Thank you, Supergirl.
别客气
You're welcome.
马德里
-谢谢你 超女 -不客气
- Gracias, Supergirl. - De nada.
卡兹尼亚南部边境
有请马斯丁总统
Please welcome President Marsdin.
早上好 我乐意回答任何问题
Good morning. I'm happy to take any questions.
抱歉我迟到了 但我给你带了礼物
I'm sorry I'm late, but I come bearing gifts.
-你去俄♥罗♥斯♥了吗 -卡兹尼亚
- Were you in Russia? - Kasnia.
-总统女士 总统女士 -丹弗斯小姐
- Madam President. Madam President. - Miss Danvers.
您将于《外星人赦免法》周年纪念日
You're about to hold a summit at Camp David
在戴维营召开峰会
on the anniversary of the Alien Amnesty Act.
您能浅谈一下
Can you say a few words about
这项立法在过去三年里对您有何意义吗
what this legislation has meant to you the past three years?
当然可以 该立法的影响力宽广而深远
Of course. The impact has been far-reaching and profound.
你真是身兼数职的典范
You are really good at multitasking.
有人会称其为"超"能力
Some might call it "Super."
这是我有生以来第一次 一切尽在我掌控之中
For the first time in my life, I've got everything under control.
我们在训练 各位 想好招数再往前冲
We're training, people. Never charge without a plan.
你叫詹森 是吧
Jensen, right?
是的 丹弗斯局长
Yes, Director Danvers.
放马过来吧
Let's dance.
再来
Again.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers,
马斯丁总统要过来做年度视察了
President Marsdin is arriving for her yearly visit.
什么时候
When?
现在
Uh, now.
什么
What?
总统女士 真没想到您会今天造访
Wow, uh, Madam President. What a surprise.
看出来了
So it seems.
请给我几分钟时间
Yes, um, if you could just give me a minute
我先去收拾一下 再接见您
then I can, uh, get cleaned up and we can chat.
多克斯特工应该在您光临之前提醒我才对
Agent Dox was supposed to give me a warning before you arrived.
我提醒了 就在她进门之前
I believe I did. Right before she entered.
难道还不够吗
Was that not enough?
我只想说 超人去了阿尔戈市
I just wanted to say, with Superman off-world on Argo,
你们超查部和超女为保证地球安全
your team and Supergirl have been doing a tremendous job
做出了杰出的贡献
keeping this planet safe.
我还想说 我认为荣恩·荣兹
And I also wanted to say I think that J'onn J'onzz
将你任命为接♥班♥人 是非常明智的选择
made a very wise choice when he chose you as his successor.
谢谢 您的话对我是莫大的鼓励
Thank you. That... That means a lot to me.
您既然来了 我就带您参观一下
Since you're here I would love to give you a tour,
看看我对部里做出的改变
show you some of the changes that I've made.
-我很乐意 -好的
- Well, I'd like that. - Okay.
你追问了总统
The way you pushed the President
关于她对外星代表团的选择 真是干得漂亮
about her alien delegation selection was perfect.
记者的任务就是要求真♥相♥
A reporter's job is to demand transparency.
既然说到这里 我希望你能
And with that said, I'd like you to talk
对今天刚刚上任的新记者们讲几句
to the cub reporters who are starting today about that.
-好啊 -嗯
- Sure. - Yeah.
凯特·格兰特不是还向你推荐了一位记者吗
And didn't Cat Grant recommend one to you?
对 她叫尼娅·纳尔
Yes, her name is Nia Nal.
尼娅·纳尔需要像你这样一位导师
Well, Nia Nal's gonna need a mentor like you.
你太了不起了 知道吗
You're incredible, you know that?
你现在背负着巨大的压力
Everything you're going through right now,
地方检察官可能会因为你守护者的身份而起诉你
the DA possibly indicting you for being Guardian,
但你却还有心思关心新记者
and here you are, worrying about cub reporters.
因为他把对付地检的任务留给了我
That's because he leaves the worrying about the DA to me.
你回来了 在大都会过得怎么样
You're back. Oh, how was Metropolis?
我可以高兴地告诉你
Oh, well, I am very happy to report
小萨在L公♥司♥东北分公♥司♥做得很出色
that Sam is doing amazing at L-Corp Northeast.
她收♥购♥的两家公♥司♥都已经开始盈利了
She has made two acquisitions that are already turning a profit.
她还在鲁比的足球队当教练
She's coaching Ruby's soccer team.
她们利用高压打法来打4-3-3阵型
Apparently, they're playing a 4-3-3 with the Gegenpress,
鲁比担任清道夫门将
and Ruby's playing as sweeper keeper.
我完全听不懂
I have no idea what that means.
意思就是她们过上了幸福的生活
I think it means they're living happily ever after.
你们接着聊
Well, I'll leave you two alone.
我还要写关于外星人峰会的文章
There's an article about an alien summit I have to write.
-我好想你 -我也是
- I have missed you. - Me too.
詹姆斯 我很担心地检的事情
James, I'm worried about this thing with the DA.
我知道你有你的策略
Listen, I know you have your strategy,
但我跟市长办公室的朋友聊过了
but I was speaking to my friends in the Mayor's office,
他们说脱身的唯一办法就是托关系
and they said the only path out of this is to use some leverage.
他们认为地检官可以被说动
They think the DA can be swayed.
-所以我在想也许我... -莉娜 拜托
- So I was thinking that maybe I... - Lena, please.
我不希望你为了我走后门
I don't want you pulling any strings for me.
你为了跟你们家的犯罪分子划清界限
You've tried really hard to separate yourself
付出了巨大的努力
from the criminal element in your family.
别掺和这件事了
Don't get mixed up in this.
我们会处理好地检的事情
We'll handle the DA.
你愿意为我抗争 我很开心
Look, I love the fact that you want to fight for me.
真的
I do.
但我现在最需要的是
But the only thing that I need right now
你陪在我身边
is you by my side.
我叫凯斯·凯伊 我是水瓶星人
Hi. My name's Kesse Kay and I'm Aquarian.
凯斯·凯伊 欢迎你
Hi, Kesse Kay. Welcome.
我是菲奥纳
I'm Fiona.
你今天为何来参加互助会
What brings you to our group today?
因为我今天很开心
I guess I'm just happy today
想与大家分享一下
and I wanted to share it.
这是我来到地球后头一次
For the first time since I've been on this planet,
感觉自己融入了环境
I feel like I fit in.
多亏了这个
And it's 'cause of this.
形象诱发器
An image inducer.
最近不止你一个人购买♥♥了这种设备
You're not the only one who's purchased one recently.
我是上周买♥♥的
Bought it last week,
我申请了一份工作 还被录用了
applied for a job and I actually got it.
就因为我终于拥有了正常的样貌
All 'cause I look normal for once.
谁有权决定什么才是正常
Who decides what's normal?
我们为何非要佩戴这些改变外貌的设备
Why should we have to wear these devices that change our appearance
好被他人接受呢
so that we can be tolerated?
我长着獠牙
I have these tusks.
我为何要把它们藏起来
Why should I hide them?
你说起来容易
Well, that's easy for you to say.
你长得不过像个托尔金的书迷
You just look like a Tolkien fan.
你没有经历过 找了六个月的工作
You haven't been job hunting for six months
结果却被面试官称作蟑螂
and then been called a roach by your interviewer.
我们所有人都遭遇过困难 小伙子
It's not easy for any of us, young man.
沃斯博士也有他自己的痛苦
Dr. Vose has had his own struggles.
但他在核物理学方面的研究广受赞誉
But his research in nuclear physics is widely admired.
他利用自己的平台 极力提倡改变
And he's used his platform to become a great advocate for change.
我们都必须拥有被看到的勇气
We all must have the courage to be seen.
我们都在以自己的方式做出努力
We each do the best we can in our own way.
各位下周见
See you all next week.
禁区 闲人免进
有何贵干
Can I help you?
今天过得不顺哈
Rough day, huh?
拜托不要
Please don't!
我要是说我也不想这么做 你会相信吗
Would you believe me if I told you this is no fun for me either?
其实我还挺享受的
Well, maybe a little bit of fun.
我们可不希望你左右不对称
Wouldn't want you all lopsided now, would we?
你真是幼稚
You are such a child.
遇险信标
警报激活
允许访问
Access granted.
他好像不想让你们进去
I don't think he wants you going in there.
关于总统驾到这种事情
I didn't think you needed more of a heads-up
我以为你不需要提前通知
that the President was arriving.
你动作很快
You're good on your feet.
是的 我能在几微秒内处理上兆兆字节
True, I process terabytes in microseconds,
但你的速度也不慢
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表