剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
-对了 你不喜欢秘密 -是的 不喜欢
- Oh, right, u202dyou don't like secrets. - Nope, I don't.
很好 那你真名叫什么
Good. What's your real name?
卢瑟家的人
It's not a great question
不太适合问我家的人这个问题
for a Luthor to ask someone in my family.
你有秘密 我能接受这点
You have secrets, I can get on board with that.
我也有秘密
I have secrets, too.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
这就是我们需要棍子的原因
The reason we have sticks.
那是个氪星恶魔 我以前见过
That's a Kryptonian demon. I've seen them before.
她们去那边了 我们时间不多了
That's where they went. We're running out of time.
我好像在那边看到了入口
I think I see an entrance over there.
好 快来 快来
All right, come on. Come on.
朱丽娅
Julia.
朱丽娅
Julia!
朱丽娅 超女和丹弗斯特工来了
Julia, it's Supergirl and Agent Danvers.
-你能听到我说话吗 -我们来帮你了
- Can you hear me? - We're here to help you.
老天
Oh, God!
-我杀了他们 -什么
- I killed them. - What?
我杀了他们
I killed them.
监控摄像头正式瘫痪了 不客气
And the cameras are officially disabled, you're welcome.
做得好
Good work.
怎么会有人能在这里躲过三个灭世者的攻击呢
I don't know how anybody survived three Worldkillers in here.
是啊 伙计 真庆幸当时我不在那
Yeah, man, I'm glad I wasn't there.
是啊 没错
Yeah, cheers to that.
说到莉娜 我看到保险库了
Speaking of Lena, I got eyes on the vault.
很厉害的样子 我知道
Impressive, I know.
是啊 就像她不想让任何人进去一样
Yeah. It's almost as if she didn't want anybody to get in there.
对 没有键盘 没有锁或内部装置
Yeah, no keypads, no locks, no internal mechanisms,
只有防乙炔的厚实铸铁
just thick, u202dacetylene-resistant cast iron.
不过你有一样莉娜没有的利器
But, hey, you got one thing Lena doesn't.
-是什么 -我啊 笨蛋 拜托
- Yeah, what's that? - Me, you dummy. Come on.
严格来讲是我给你造的微型脉冲炸♥弹♥
Well, technically, the, uh, pin-drop pulse-bomb I built you,
不过是我造的 所以严格来讲还是我
but I built it, so, technically, me.
老天
Oh, God.
你把它装在哪都行
Yeah, just, uh, set it anywhere,
退得远远的
then walk, like, way far back,
然后引爆 门就开了
and then set it off. The door will open.
你在听吗 引爆了吗
Hello, are you there? Did you do it?
进去了吗 詹姆斯
Are you in? James?
是的 我进来了
Yeah, I'm in.
温 这里什么都没有
Look, Winn, there's nothing here.
莉娜说的是实话 她是清白的
Lena was telling the truth, she's clean.
谢天谢地
Well, thank goodness.
我的情绪带宽无法承受另一个敌人了
I did not have the emotional bandwidth for another enemy,
说实话
gotta tell you.
先不说了 先不说了
Yeah. Gotta run, gotta run.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我为什么会有事
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
你在洗手间里待了很久
Well, you spent an exceedingly long time in the bathroom.
原来这里是洗手间啊
This is a bathroom.
你们来了
You're here.
当然 你觉得我会不管你吗
Of course we're here. You think I'd forget about you?
莉娜
Lena.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
超女
Supergirl.
我把你们也杀了 对不起
I killed you, too. I'm sorry.
-小萨 不是 -对不起
- Sam, no. - I'm sorry.
不是 主宰没杀我们 我们是来帮你的
No, Reign didn't kill us. We're here to help you.
我们要把你救出去
We're gonna get you out of here.
我杀死的人要来了
The people I killed are coming.
是主宰杀的 不是你
Reign killed, not you.
我们会保证主宰永远不会再伤害任何人
We're gonna make sure Reign never hurts anyone again.
但是小萨 你必须清醒过来
But, Sam, you have to wake up.
你必须回到自己的体内 发个信息给我们
You have to go back to your body and send us a message,
告诉我们灭世者的下落
tell us where the Worldkillers are.
别让他们进来 他们想要我的命
Don't let them in. They want me.
-我杀了他们 -你不是凶手
- I killed them. - Hey. Hey, you are not a murderer.
-还有十分钟就要全食了 -她快撑不住了
- Ten minutes to totality. - She can't take much more.
别让她回来
Keep her in.
-她的时间不多了 -我说别让她回来
- She's only got minutes. - I said, keep her in.
我们得把你带出去
We have to get you out of here.
还不行 还不行 小萨
No. Not yet. Not yet. Sam?
我们的时间不多了
u202dWe don't have much time.
集中精力 记住你是谁
Come on, stay with us. Remember who you are.
你是小萨·阿里亚斯
Hey, you are Sam Arias, okay?
你是我最信任的女子
You're the woman I would trust with anything.
-你是好人 -你有朋友
- You're good. - You have friends.
-你是个斗士 -你是个母亲
- You're a fighter. - You're a mother.
记得鲁比吗 鲁比在等你回家
Remember Ruby? Ruby's just waiting for you to come home.
小萨 你得想想鲁比
Sam, you have to think of Ruby.
-鲁比 -记得鲁比吗
- Ruby. u202d- Remember Ruby?
鲁比
Ruby.
鲁比
Ruby.
-放开她 -我会扭断她的脖子
- Let her go! - I'll break her neck.
抓我吧 要抓就抓我
Take me! u202dTake me instead, please!
你什么也不是 一直都是如此
You. You are nothing. You've always been nothing.
只有对等的力量才能打败我
Only one of equal strength can defeat me.
面对飓风 你就是个废物
You are driftwood in the face of a hurricane.
成功了 我们收到位置了
It worked. We've got a location.
-立刻把她们救出来 -设定线路
- Pull them out, now. - Setting a course.
不要
No!
是你
You!
人类
Human!
就知道这样有用
I thought that might work.
是的 谢谢你
It did, thank you.
-他们要来了 -不 他们已经来了
- They're coming. u202d- No, they're already here.
-有用吗 -成功了
- It worked? - Like a charm.
我们还是在说黑魔法吗
Are we still talking about dark magic?
你应该多休息会
You should rest some more.
这什么时候难倒过我
Since when has that ever stopped me?
-我们走 -那我呢
- Let's go. u202d- Hey, hey, what about me?
帮帮布莱尼
Help Brainy.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
-艾丽克斯 -我要跟上他们
- Hey, Alex. - Yeah, I gotta go catch up.
-听着 我这番话很重要 -好吧
- Listen, this is worth the wait. - Okay.
我总是觉得非常不公平
I've always thought it was like, super unfair, you know.
荣恩能穿墙 会变形
J'onn can phase through things, he can shape-shift...
然后超女有激光视线
Then you got Supergirl, she can laser-vision, you know.
冷冻气息 力大无穷
Freeze-breath, u202dshe's massively strong...
你这番话并没有激起我的斗志
You're not making me feel super-hyped to go join the fight, but...
这就是我要说的
Exactly! Exactly.
所以我在想 怎么才能最好地
Right? So, I'm thinking, "What does the best,
帮最厉害的超查部特工
most badass DEO agent need
把她的战备等级提升一个层次呢
to take her battle-readiness up a notch?"
你不是吧
You didn't.
绝对是的 还有别的
Oh, girl, I did, and then some.
如果我告诉你 未来是有磁力的呢
What if I told you the future is magnets?
这枚戒指比整艘船都要贵啊
That ring literally costs more than this entire ship.
而且
Also,
这样很痛
it hurt.
再看看这些子弹吧
And wait until you see the bullets.
我现在就去换上
I'm gonna go change now.
-洗手间在那边 -对 那边
- Oh, the bathroom's that way. - Right. That... Yeah.
结构几近攻破 准备着陆
Structure nearly breached. Prepare for drop.
-怎么了 -主推进器坏了
- What was that? - Main thrusters are damaged.
-怎么会 -好像是受到了某种声波干扰
- How? u202d- Some sort of soundwave interference.
是纯粹
Purity.
没事 我们还有次级推进器
It's fine, we have secondary thrusters.
但是刚刚也炸毁了
Which also just blew up.
给我一点时间
Excuse me a moment.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表