剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
他就变得越来越抑郁
he has become increasingly depressed.
如果我太激进 他还会发怒
Irritable, if I push him.
能不能让艾丽克斯开点药
Can Alex prescribe something?
我给了他火星药物 有点帮助
I'm giving him Martian medicine, which helps.
但现实是 戴上精神能力抑制器后
But the reality is, with the psychic dampener on,
他就没有什么能做的了
there isn't really much he can do.
我知道我要保护他
Yeah, I know I needed to protect him,
保护我们所有人 但是...
protect all of us, but...
我依然希望能有办法让他感觉到自己有用
I still wish there was some way I could make him feel useful.
有时候他好像不记得我是谁了
There are moments when he doesn't seem to remember who I am.
以为我是他曾经认识的人
Thinks I'm someone from his past.
真抱歉 荣恩
I'm sorry, J'onn.
他过去的记忆似乎非常清晰
It's funny how his past memories are so clear to him,
但是当下的思想却十分混乱
yet his present thoughts are so chaotic.
瘟疫
Pestilence.
怎么会
How?
帕翠莎
Patricia?
你在家吗
Are you home?
鲁比
Ruby?
亲爱的 是妈妈
Sweetheart, it's Mommy.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
但是我回来找你了
But I've come back for you.
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
想死了
So much.
小萨
Sam!
小萨 我知道你在
Sam, I know you're in there.
我知道我的女儿在
I know my daughter's in there.
我需要她明白 你跟这个怪物不一样
And I need her to understand, you are not this monster.
你仁慈善良
You are kind and good.
拥有我以前不曾有过的品质
You are everything that I wasn't.
你跟她不一样
You're not this.
亲爱的 如果你在听
Honey, if you're listening,
如果你能听到我说话
if you can hear me,
我需要你站起来
I need you to rise up!
不是为我 不是为我 小萨
Not for me. Not for me, Sam.
这是为了鲁比
This is for Ruby.
为了你的女儿
For your daughter.
你为你的女儿做过什么
What did you do for your daughter?
不
No!
我爱你 小萨
I love you, Sam.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
她快不行了
She's dying.
主宰拥有了所有灭世者的能力
Reign's has all the Worldkiller's powers.
咱们把她送走吧
Let's get her out of here.
咱们得走了
We gotta go.
没错
Oh, yes.
这景色确实很美
This view is beautiful.
我们离到达干扰还有多久
How long till we reach the disruption?
5小时22分钟16秒
Five hours, u202d22 minutes, 16 seconds.
真可惜
That's a shame.
有什么可惜的
What's a shame?
我在计算超女和超查部打败主宰的几率
I was calculating the odds of Supergirl and DEO defeating Reign
现在她的力量翻了三倍
now that her power has tripled.
三倍
Tripled?
看起来她吸收了瘟疫和纯粹的力量
It appears she's absorbed the powers of Pestilence and Purity.
等等 你是怎么知道的
Wait, how do you know this?
我监听了超查部
I bugged the DEO...
就是我给温的那份泥土
In the dirt I gave Winn.
他还以为他有1.42级的智力
And he thinks he's a 1.42-level intellect.
你为什么要监听他们
Why would you bug them?
我越来越喜欢超女和她的伙伴们了
I grew quite fond of Supergirl and her compatriots.
我想要保持关注
I wanted to keep tabs.
告诉我几率
Tell me the odds.
只靠他们自己的话 有51%的几率成功
On their own, they have a 51% chance of success.
但讽刺的是 如果有一位军团士兵留下
But ironically, if only one Legionnaire had stayed behind,
他们成功的几率就会提高到88.8%
their success rate jumps to 88.8%.
从理论上来说 他们的胜算很大
Technically, the odds are in their favor.
等等 要是主宰吸收了瘟疫的力量
Wait, but if Reign absorbed Pestilence's powers,
那她还是可能会变成枯萎病
then she could still become the Blight.
不会 我检查了我们休眠军团士兵的生命体征
Negative. I checked the vitals of our sleeping Legionnaires.
没有枯萎病
No Blight.
这是肯定的
That's a certainty.
也是唯一能肯定的事情
The only certainty.
我们要帮助他们
We have to help them.
超女的战斗与我们无关
Supergirl's fight is not our fight.
再说 我们得送艾姆拉回家
Besides, we have to get Imra home.
超女比任何军团士兵都强大
Supergirl is stronger than any Legionnaire.
我对她有信心
I have faith in her.
我也是
So do I.
我去检查凝滞仓
I'm going to check the stasis chambers
准备重新回到我们的时间
for re-entry into our time.
帕翠莎
Patricia.
帕翠莎
Patricia?
保持清醒
Stay with us.
等你见到小萨
When you see Sam,
你要告诉她我很抱歉
you'll tell her that I'm sorry.
我应该把她留在身边
That I should have held her close.
再告诉鲁比
And tell Ruby...
告诉她 她外婆很爱她
Tell her that her grandmother loved her.
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
詹姆斯
James.
怎么了
What is it?
帕翠莎·阿里亚斯死了
Patricia Arias is dead.
主宰杀了她
And Reign killed her.
她还吸收了纯粹和瘟疫的能力
And she absorbed Purity and Pestilence's powers,
所以她现在比以往更危险了
so she's now u202dmore dangerous than ever.
莉娜 你必须告诉超女
Lena, you are going to have to tell Supergirl
你知道怎么制♥作♥氪石
that you know u202dhow to make Kryptonite.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
詹姆斯 你知道我不能那么做
James, you know I can't do that.
莉娜 你必须告诉她
Lena, you have to.
主宰正在四处杀害无辜的人
Okay, Reign is out there killing innocent people,
只有你有阻止她的手段
and you are the only one with the means to stop her.
你也知道
You know what happened
当我告诉超女我有氪石时她的反应
when I told Supergirl I had Kryptonite.
我多年来的善举瞬间毫无意义
Years of goodwill vanished in an instant.
-我成了敌人 -不是那样的
- I became the enemy. - That's not true.
你的想法太不现实了 詹姆斯
You're not being realistic, James, okay?
我们都知道超女
We both know that Supergirl
视氪石为一种人身攻击
sees Kryptonite as a personal assault.
她认为那是对她本质的恶意攻击
She sees it as a hostile attack on her very nature,
她会竭尽所能
and she will do everything in her power
阻止我制♥造♥氪石
to stop me from making it,
哪怕我是用来做好事
even if I'm using it for good.
我不能 我不能让那种事发生
I just, I can't... I just can't allow that to happen.
你说得对
You're right.
超女对氪石一直特别防备
Supergirl has seen Kryptonite in a certain way,
但那只是因为你哥哥
but that's only because your brother
试图用它来杀死超人
tried to use it to kill Superman.
可这次不同
But this is different.
世界最大的敌人恰好与超女
The world's biggest enemy happens to have
拥有同样的弱点
the same weakness as Supergirl.
假如你作为盟友
So if you come to her as an ally,
用氪石帮助她抓住主宰
with this, to try to help her catch Reign,
相信我 她会感谢你的
believe me, she will be grateful.
太让人难过了
That's horrible.
是的 谢谢你来电
Yeah. No, no, thanks for calling.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
谁需要你的帮助 是我妈吗
Who needs your help, my mom?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表