剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I've never seen an arsonist so excited to get caught.
因为对他来说这是宗教体验
That's because it was a religious experience for him.
他放火是为了加入一个
He set the fire to join a cult that...
信仰我的邪教
Worships me.
他们的领袖 这个叫克维尔的人认为
The man who leads it, this guy named Coville thinks that
被超女拯救是神圣的洗礼
being saved by Supergirl anoints you.
所以他放了火 这样我就会去救他
So he set the fire, so I would save him.
如果你不在怎么办
What if you weren't here?
克维尔叫人们以身犯险
Coville is telling people to put themselves at risk.
他该被逮捕
He needs to be arrested.
除非克维尔明确地
Unless Coville specifically
告诉那孩子伤害自己和别人
told that kid to harm himself and others,
否则没法动他 这是言论自♥由♥
he's protected. It's freedom of speech.
但是他作为牧师有支配那些人的力量
But he holds sway over these people as their pastor.
人们可以随意信仰任何东西
People can worship whatever they want.
这叫做信仰自♥由♥
It's called freedom of religion.
在这事升级之前 你肯定有办法介入
There's gotta be something you can do before this escalates.
除非克维尔违法 不然我没办法 抱歉
Until Coville breaks the law, my hands are tied. I'm sorry.
我刚做完作业 咱们能练我的歌♥了吗
Okay, I just finished my homework. Can we practice my song now?
你的那个法语加分项目呢
What about your extra credit project for French?
好吧 我猜这是说你已经做好了
Okay, I'm assuming that means you're done with that as well.
抱歉宝贝 我这有一大堆的工作
I'm sorry, babe. I have this pile of work to do.
你能开始写研究论文吗
Can you start your research paper?
但你说咱们要一起练歌♥的
But you said we'd practice my song.
-我知道 -打扰了 阿里亚斯女士
- I know. - Excuse me. Ms. Arias.
我刚接到了JQB的电♥话♥
I just got a call from JQB,
-并购出了些问题 -什么样的问题
- there's a problem with the merger. - What kind of problem?
摩根·埃奇刚向联邦贸易委员会递交了
Morgan Edge just lodged an anti-trust complaint
-反垄断投诉 -你说什么
- with the Federal Trade Commission. - He did what?
妈妈
Mom?
抱歉宝贝 我得处理这件事
I'm sorry, babe. I have to deal with this.
-妈妈 -鲁比 这真的很重要
- Mom. - Ruby this is really important.
好了 咱们先联络上理事
Okay, we start by getting the Commissioner on the phone,
给我电♥话♥号♥码 我不会让这次并购失败的
so get me a number. I am not letting this merger fall apart.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
你好 我的名字叫卡拉·丹弗斯
Hi, my name is Kara Danvers.
是的 我记得昨晚见过你
Oh, yes, I remember you from last night.
是的
Yes.
我是凯特科杂♥志♥的记者
I'm a reporter at CatCo Magazine.
凯特科 我大爱凯特·格兰特
CatCo... I love that Cat Grant.
是吗
Yeah.
我其实想做一篇关于你
I'm actually researching an article about your...
信仰的文章
...religion.
你介意我问些问题吗
Do you mind if I ask a few questions?
我总是很喜欢谈我们的事业
Always happy to talk about what we're up to.
那么 你的一名信徒 昨晚遭遇大火
So, one of your followers, he was in a fire last night.
-他差点死了 -我听说了
- He almost died. - I heard...
他想要测试他的信仰 而他获得了回报
He wanted to test his faith. And he was rewarded.
-超女救了他 -他烧毁了建筑
- Supergirl saved him. - He burned the building down.
-其他人也可能会受伤 -但是没有
- Other people could've gotten hurt-- - But they didn't.
皆因拉奥之道
As was Rao's way.
我...
I...
我觉得你想帮助别人的想法很可敬
I think it's admirable that you want to help people.
我是说 理论上 超女不能救所有人
I mean, logically, Supergirl can't save everyone.
她只有一个人
There's only one of her.
这是测试吗
Is this a test?
什么
Excuse me?
你是来测试我信仰的吗
Did you come here to test my faith?
超女
Supergirl?
我不是
I'm not.
我在飞机的座位上
I looked into your eyes
直视了你的眼睛
from my seat on that plane.
当你正视神的眼睛后 你绝不会忘记
When you look into the eyes of God, you do not forget.
等一下 别担心 我会替你保密
Wait, don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.
正如拉奥所说
As Rao says,
"让我的神与你们同行 保护她"
"Let my God walk amongst you and shelter Her"
我不是神 拉奥才是
I am not God. Rao is.
拉奥说 就算是他的神也会迷失方向
Rao says even his Gods can lose their way.
如果你迷失了 我可以帮你
If you're lost, I can help you.
这是你从哪儿弄的
Where did you get that?
我找到了所有能找到的氪星工艺品
I found every artifact of Krypton there was to find.
这里面有拉奥的箴言
This contains Rao's words.
这个可以让你记起拉奥的语句
This can remind you of what Rao says.
我知道拉奥说过什么 你在歪曲它
I know what Rao says. You are perverting it.
你不能再开这种集♥会♥
You're going to stop having these meetings.
你不能再让别人去以身犯险
You're going to stop telling people to put themselves in danger.
如果我是神 你就要照我说的做
If I am a God, you need to do as I say.
你要相信我
You need to trust me.
我信你
I trust you.
以她之名我发誓 我将侍奉她
In her name I swear. I will serve her.
我将拯救她
I will save her.
宝贝 我终于搞完了
Baby? I'm finally, finally done.
我爱这沙发
Love that couch.
在上边小睡过很多次
So many stress naps happened there.
有新情况
The update.
摩根·埃奇想让联邦贸易委员会阻止并购
Morgan Edge tried to get the FTC to quash the merger.
但是我让他们的投诉被驳回了
But I got the complaint dismissed.
并购终于完成了
The merger is finally done.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你这周敲定了并购 保住了不少人的饭碗
You saved the deal and a lot of jobs this week.
干得真棒 小萨
Really good work, Sam.
-小萨 -抱歉
- Sam. - I'm sorry.
这太不专业了
This is so unprofessional.
-怎么了 -我总是搞砸
- What's the matter? - I'm just screwing up.
不是工作
Not with work.
是鲁比
With Ruby.
她只是想要和我一起练歌♥
All she wanted to do was practice her song with me.
而我一直在说 "不行 等会 再说"
And I kept saying, "No, later, later," And...
看看她 我感觉自己是最差劲的母亲
I mean, look at her, I just feel like the worst mother.
你为什么在笑
Why are you smiling?
因为我是真的拥有最差劲的母亲
Because I actually had the worst mother,
平心而论
objectively speaking.
所以我觉得你的自我评价挺有趣的
So I find your self appraisal a little funny.
我让我的孩子在办公室沙发上睡着了
I let my kid fall asleep on my couch in the office.
这可不是好现象
It's not great.
她是看着她妈妈努力工作睡着的
She fell asleep watching her mom work hard.
她也许不理解详细情况
She may not understand the ins and outs,
但是她知道什么是重要的事
but she knows what's important
而你是唯一能解决的人
and you're the only one who can fix it.
这样才能把女儿养成一个了不起的人
That's how you raise a girl to be a badass.
是啊 她已经很了不起了
Yeah. She already is a bad-ass.
对啊 因为她被人爱着
Yeah, 'cause she's loved.
而她知道这一点
And she knows it.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我们的宗教信仰在氪星上至关重要
Our religion was so important on Krypton.
不仅仅是精神上的指引
Not just spiritually,
还是我们族人间的羁绊
but it was our community.
是啊 我每周日在教堂也是那种感觉
Yeah, that's how I felt every Sunday at my church.
直到再次听到那些祷告
I didn't realize how much I missed it
我才发觉我多想念那一切
until I heard those prayers again.
但克维尔的教义根本是扭曲的
But Coville's teachings are so misguided.
我试图与他沟通
I tried to tell him,
但他只能听到自己想听到的
but he only hears what he wants to hear.
我要怎么开口告诉他
I mean, how do I tell him
我姐在那架坠毁的飞机上 他不过是走运
that my sister was on a crashing plane and he just got lucky.
他知道我就是超女
He knows I'm Supergirl.
什么 怎么知道的 这可不妙
How? Wait, what? That's not good.
我能战胜许多东西
I can fight so many things
但我不知道该如何战胜人们的信仰
but I don't know how to fight someone's belief.
他被信仰蒙蔽了双眼
He's blinded by faith.
让我问问你 为什么因为人有信仰
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表