剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Have you seen Kenny's telescope?
我找不到了
I can't find it.
那是他最喜欢的东西
It was his favorite thing,
我找不到了
I can't find it.
有什么用呢 反正他也用不到了
What's the point? He doesn't need it anymore.
我帮你找 李夫人 我保证
I'll find it for you, Mrs. Li. I promise.
来吧 亲爱的 让他们静一静
Come on, sweetheart, let's give them some space.
我没有其他意思...
I didn't mean to make her--
我知道 他们现在状态不好
I know, they're not themselves right now.
你感觉如何
How are you holding up?
没事
I'm okay.
我知道你天生爱寻找
Look, I know you have hound blood in you,
但是你别去找那台望远镜 懂了吗
but don't go hunting that telescope, you hear?
不要插手这件事
No coming anywhere near this.
这可是很危险的 卡拉
This is dangerous stuff, Kara.
我不想让你卷入其中
I don't want you getting caught up in this.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
我会找出幕后黑手的 我保证
I'm gonna find out who did this. I promise.
-你想搭车回家吗 -不用了 我走回去
- You want a ride home? - No, I'll walk.
好吧
Okay.
你搞什么
What the hell?
抱歉 有时候我被吓到就会这样
Sorry. It happens sometimes when I get scared.
给我控制住
Get it under control.
今天早上 你看到他了吗
This morning, did you see him?
他长什么样
What did he look like?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我微积分快要挂了 好吗
I was failing calc. All right?
有秘密的不止你一个人
You're not the only one with a secret.
肯尼说要给我做家庭辅♥导♥
Kenny offered to tutor me.
他知道我不想让别人知道
He knew I wouldn't want anyone to find out,
所以我们会来这里
so we would come out here.
我就是想来悼念他一下
I just wanted to think about him.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我昨晚和肯尼在这里
I was here with Kenny last night.
我们在看星星
We were stargazing.
李夫人说肯尼的望远镜丢了
Mrs. Li said that Kenny's telescope is missing,
这里是它最后的所在地 但是却没有
but this is the last place it could have been and it's not here.
-他的笔记本电脑也不在 -笔记本电脑
- And neither is his laptop. - Laptop?
是他在搞的什么项目
It was a part of some project he was working on.
电脑会拍下望远镜看到的东西
It took pictures of what the telescope saw.
也许某天晚上肯尼看到了不该看的事情
Maybe one night Kenny saw something he shouldn't have.
也许他拍下了照片
Maybe he took a picture of it.
咱们得找到那电脑
We have to find that laptop.
-这里太暗了 -那是对我来说
- It's too dark. - For me.
我找到了
I got it.
如果他把电脑藏了起来
Look, if he hid it,
那里面肯定有比较重要的东西
there's gotta be something pretty important on it.
咱们得把这个拿去给柯林斯警长
We have to get this to Sheriff Collins.
最终会给的 但是咱们需要更多信息
We will, eventually. But we need more information.
咱们动了证物
We've tampered with evidence,
而你还是最后看到肯尼的人
and you were the last person to see Kenny alive.
你连起来想想 咱们得把这个拿回家
Do the math. We've gotta get this home.
这东西看起来进过水
This thing looks water damaged.
放在外边一整晚 竟然还开着机
After being outside all night, I can't believe it's even on.
克拉克有个叫克洛伊的朋友或许能帮忙
Clark has a friend named Chloe who might be able to help.
她特别喜欢这种奇怪的科技玩意
She really loves weird tech stuff like this.
她甚至还有个"怪异墙"
She even has this whole "Wall of weird."
好吧 我不知道你在说什么
Okay, I've no idea what any of that means,
不过还是把我们找到的东西打包发给她吧
but send her a zip drive of everything we find.
这些是什么
What are those?
看起来加密了 咱们到底在找什么 卡拉
Looks encrypted. What are we looking for, Kara?
任何能指向某人的东西
Anything that leads to someone.
我以为是杰克 但是他有不在场证明
I thought it was Jake, but he has an alibi--
好吧 别指望有人会感谢你发现四分卫
Okay, yeah, don't expect anyone to thank you for finding out the QB
在抽大♥麻♥ 还害他被休学了
was smoking pot and getting him suspended from school, by the way.
无所谓 肯尼更重要
Whatever. Kenny's more important.
当我在他家的时候
When I was in his house,
他的爸爸表现得很奇怪 也许是他
his dad was acting weird, maybe it was him.
好黑暗呀
Hello, darkness.
试试他的邮箱
Try his e-mail.
新的进展
伯纳德老师
我知道了
为什么肯尼会发这个给伯纳德老师
Why would Kenny send that to Mr. Bernard?
还有个附件
There's an attachment.
我的天啊 那是乔茜吗
Oh, my God. Is that Josie?
和伯纳德老师
And Mr. Bernard.
艾丽克斯
Alex, hey.
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我还有备份
I have another one.
这不关你的事
This is none of your business.
如果伯纳德老师杀了肯尼 就是我的事
It is if Mr. Bernard killed Kenny.
是住在你屋里那个怪胎影响了你吗
Is that freak who's living in your room rubbing off on you?
因为你听起来有些疯狂
Because you sound insane.
乔茜 我们从八岁开始就是好朋友了
Josie, we have been best friends since we were eight.
但是有个孩子死了
But a kid is dead.
咱们应该一起去报♥警♥
We need to take this to the cops. Together.
艾丽克斯 求你
Alex, please.
求你别告诉我妈妈
Please don't tell my mom.
我知道肯尼想让伯纳德老师停手
I know Kenny tried to make Mr. Bernard stop.
我告诉他别管这事了
I told him to stay out of it.
-伯纳德老师生气了吗 -他名叫塞缪尔
- Was Mr. Bernard angry? - His name is Samuel.
-什么 你以为... -我爱他
- What? Do you think-- - I love him.
而他也爱我
And he loves me.
你这是在妄想
You are delusional.
伯纳德老师是个和未成年人上♥床♥的成人
Mr. Bernard is a grown-up sleeping with a minor.
这种事既恶心又违法
That is disgusting and illegal.
他27岁 我17岁
He's 27. I'm 17.
再过五年 就没人会在乎年龄差距了
In five years, nobody will even care about the age difference.
再过五年 他法定强♥奸♥罪的
In five years, he'll be halfway through
刑期刚过一半
his sentence for statutory rape.
-你说完了吗 -没有
- Are we done here? - No.
肯尼死前发给伯纳德老师一封邮件
Kenny sent Mr. Bernard an e-mail the night before he died.
伯纳德老师是什么反应
How did Mr. Bernard react?
他被那个宅男偷♥窥♥狂惹得很不高兴
He was pissed that a nerdy little Peeping Tom was messing with him.
谁都会的 但是他没有杀他
Anybody would be. But he didn't kill him.
如果他是那种会伤害你的人
If he's the kind of guy who would hurt you,
那他大概也会伤害发现真♥相♥的人
he's probably the kind of guy who would hurt someone who found out.
天 你还是不明白吗 没人伤害了我
God, you so don't get it. No one hurt me.
如果你不去找警♥察♥ 你会后悔的
If you don't go to the police, you'll regret it.
-你就别管了 -像是肯尼本该做的那样吗
- Just stay out of it. - Like Kenny should have?
我有关于肯尼·李谋杀案的线索
I have a tip on the murder of Kenny Li.
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯知道了
Alex Danvers knows.
-我真气死了 -我挺可怜她的
- I'm so mad. - I feel sorry for her.
我也是 但是她最起码应该想帮肯尼啊
I do, too. But she should want to help Kenny at least.
就算这会让她惹上麻烦
Even if it means she gets in trouble.
这不仅仅是惹麻烦的问题
It's not just about getting in trouble.
当人们发现她和伯纳德老师的事之后
When people find out bout her and Bernard,
他们会怪罪她
they're gonna blame her.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
他们已经开始怪罪肯尼自食其果了
They already blame Kenny for what happened to him.
我只是一直在想 如果我在他身边
I just keep thinking if I'd stayed with him,
最起码可以保护他 他就会还在这里
I could have protected him. And he'd still be here.
肯尼不会怪你的
Hey, Kenny wouldn't blame you.
他不会想让你这么想的
He wouldn't want you to think that.
做这事的人以为他们可以逃脱
Well, whoever did this thinks they can get away with it
因为肯尼很没存在感
because Kenny was invisible.
但是我们可以确保他们被绳之以法
But we have to make sure that they don't.
我们会成功的
We will.
这是第一次咱们一起走回家
This is the first time we've walked home together.
是啊 你今天没有其他人那么讨厌
Yeah. Well, you suck less than a lot of people today.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表