剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
趁着没被他们发现 我们最好赶紧动身
We better get moving before they find us--
当心
Watch out!
我们应该甩掉他们了
I think we lost them,
虽然不知道他们是谁
whoever they are.
我们又遇到麻烦了
We have other problems.
他们好像是人类
They seem human.
至少我们可以融入人群
At least we fit in.
这我可不敢肯定
I'm not so sure about that.
我们需要换衣服
We need to change.
走吧
Let's go.
好
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 只是觉得这很讽刺
Yeah, just thinking how ironic this is.
在整个太阳系里都要伪装自己
Donning disguises across the solar system
似乎是我的因果报应
seems to be my karma.
这是生存所需
It's necessary for survival.
扮成卡拉·丹弗斯也是
So is Kara Danvers.
我只希望不用过这种天天伪装自己的日子
I just wish my day-to-day life didn't have to have a disguise.
令人身心疲惫
It's exhausting.
在未来 我过着身份公开的生活
In the future, u202dI just live in the open.
所有军团士兵都是
All Legionnaires do.
没有秘密身份 也不用伪装
There's no secret identities, no disguises.
每时每刻 我就是我
24/7, I'm just me,
来自超级英雄军团的蒙·艾尔
Mon-El, from the Legion of Super-Heroes.
但仍然令人身心疲惫
And it's still exhausting.
我们的任务 我们所肩负的责任
What we do, the responsibilities we have...
总是要有所取舍 对吧
There's always a trade-off, isn't there?
我们快到了
We're getting close.
往这边走
It's this way.
这里戒备森严的
This place is intense.
对 什么都不要碰
Yes. Definitely don't touch anything.
丹弗斯特工 鲁比 你们好吗
Agent Danvers, Ruby, how are you?
天呐 刚才太离谱了
Oh, my gosh. It was crazy.
公园里有个人开枪
There was this guy at the park, and he was shooting,
大家都四处逃命
and everyone was running,
然后艾丽克斯接住了一颗手榴弹
and then Alex caught a grenade.
其实没什么大不了
Uh, it was really just not that big of a deal.
我是说 我们没事 所以一切都好
I mean, we're fine, so everything is chill.
一切都好得很
It's just super chill.
你还好吗
Are you chill?
听着 我还有工作要做
Listen, you know what, I have some work that I have to do,
所以你去读那本我给你买♥♥的
so, um, how about you just start reading
爱达·勒芙蕾丝的书如何
that Ada Lovelace book I got you?
-好 -行吧
- Sure. - Yeah? All right.
你就去会议室吧
Um, why don't you go into the conference room?
开始读书
Get your read on.
有人想杀了我
Someone's trying to kill me.
原来她并不好啊
Oh, things were not chill.
你确实目标是你吗
You sure you were the target?
完全确定
A hundred percent.
二位 这非常不妙
Guys, this is really bad. Okay?
我正照顾鲁比的时候 可不能让一个
I can't have some psycho who's trying to murder me
对我谋杀未遂的疯子逍遥法外啊
out there on the loose while I'm taking care of Ruby.
毕竟她经历了那么多磨难
I mean, she's been through so much.
见识了那么多生死
She's seen so much.
再说了 万一她受伤怎么办
And God forbid, what if she got hurt?
还是在我照看她的时候 这让我无法接受
And it's on my watch. I... I can't live with that.
好了 好了 咱们先...
All right, all right, let's just...
谁会想要你的命
Who would want you dead?
该从哪里开始呢
Where do we start?
好了 有格里戈斯
Okay, well, there's Griggs,
鱼蛉人 汉尼拔
uh, the Hellgrammite, Hannibal. I mean...
鱼蛉人和格里戈斯一直都被关着
Look, the Hellgrammite and Griggs have been in containment.
所以不可能
So that's a no.
而汉尼拔呢 达星人入侵后我们就把他驱逐出境了
Hannibal, we deported after the Daxamite invasion.
-对 -好吧 我们继续缩小范围
- Right. u202d- Okay, so let's just keep narrowing it down.
曾经都有谁对我谋杀未遂
Who else has tried to kill me before and failed?
那瑞奇呢 他对你绝对恨之入骨
What about good ol' Ricky, huh? He definitely hates you.
那是过去时了
Oh, hated.
我清除了他的记忆 记得吗
I mind-wiped him, remember?
但我们不该将你以前生活中的人排除在外
But we shouldn't discount people from your past,
如果这是私怨的话
if this really is personal.
可能是你进超查部之前认识的某个人
It may be someone from before your time at the DEO.
这个人以前可能威胁过你
Somebody who may have threatened you before.
把罗恩·柯林斯调出来
Pull up Ron Collins.
罗纳德·柯林斯 我们看一下
"Ronald Collins." Let's see.
五十六岁
Age 56.
在六次假释申请失败后 最近终于出狱了
Recently made parole after six failed attempts.
让我看看 他入狱的罪名是...
Uh, let's see. He was in for...
一级谋杀罪
First-degree murder.
我应该想到的 他是我逮捕的第一个人
I should know. u202dHe was my first arrest.
抱歉 那岂不是说
I'm sorry, that would have...
你十七岁的时候就逮捕了他
That would made you 17 when you arrested him.
好吧 时间对得上
Yeah, that... That tracks.
他之前一直都住在米德维尔
He lived his whole life in Midvale,
结果出狱之后就搬到纳欣诺市了吗
and then he moves to National City after he was released from prison?
这座城市大着呢
Eh, it's a big city.
但他却搬到了距离你的公♥寓♥六个街区的地方
And yet, he moved to within six blocks of your apartment.
我毁了他的人生 他也想毁了我的
Okay, I ruined his life. He's trying to ruin mine.
肯定是他
That's him.
温 关于鲁比
Winn, about Ruby.
不 我不行
No! No, I can't.
我再也不当保姆了
No, I do not babysit anymore.
她都十二岁了 不是个小孩了
She's 12, okay? She's not a baby.
所以只要言语管教就行
So, it's just... You know, your words.
放轻松 会没事的
Chill, it'll be fine.
同部协力嘛 肖特特工
It takes a village, Agent Schott.
黑石肯定就在里面
The Black Rock u202dis definitely in there.
走吧
Let's go.
卡拉
Kara.
"在地球上 灵魂在毁灭中迷失
"And on Earth, the soul is lost in destruction.
愿其火焰永在拉奥之光中燃烧"
"May their flames forever burn in Rao's light."
这是一块氪星纪念碑
It's a Kryptonian memorial.
-这里是氪星 -不是
- This is Krypton. - No.
是阿尔戈市
Argo.
不许动
Don't move.
报上名来
Identify yourself.
站在原地
Stay where you are.
不许动
Do not move.
退下 看管人
Stand down, caretakers.
妈
Mom.
卡拉
Kara?
是你吗
Is that you?
你怎么可能还活着
How are you alive?
氪星爆♥炸♥时 你父亲创建了一层保护罩
Your father created a shield to protect Argo
来保护阿尔戈
when Krypton exploded.
如果我们早知它能起作用
We would never have sent you away
就绝不会把你送走
if we had known it'd work.
我还以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
我没搞明白 我看到你的太空舱
I don't understand. I saw your pod
被撞进了幻影区
get knocked into the Phantom Zone.
我被困在那里好多年
I... I was stuck there for years,
但后来我的太空舱得以松脱
but somehow, my pod got loose,
我落到了地球上 见到了卡·艾尔
and I fell to Earth with Kal-El.
卡到了地球 他还活着
Kal made it. He's... He's alive.
是他先到的
He got there first.
我要是早知道...
If I had known...
我要是早知道阿尔戈在这里 知道你还活着
If I knew Argo was here, if I knew you were alive,
我绝对不会停止对你的搜寻
I never would have stopped searching for you.
我认得你
I recognize you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表