剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
根据我的计算 他恢复的时间
Which by my calculations should have him rebounding
大概需要二点四五... 三四个小时
in approximately 2.45... Three, four hours.
好吧 你怎么样 伙计
Okay. How you doing, buddy?
-你应该在凯特科的 -这叫委派
- You should be at CatCo. - It's called delegation.
我让所有记者都去查这事了
I've got every reporter in the building working on this.
这实际上提醒了我
Which actually reminds me,
纳市上下对这件事倍感恐慌
the city is pretty panicked about this.
所以如果你有任何可以让我发布的消息
So if you have any information I can disseminate,
会安抚大家的情绪
that would be helpful.
解药正在运送到所有医院
Doses of the cure are on their way to all the hospitals.
灭世者还在失踪中
And the Worldkiller is still MIA.
但现在温被感染了
Yeah, but now that Winn is infected,
这不是给了我们另一条线索吗
doesn't that give us another lead?
是的 你手背上的抓痕似乎是感染源
Yes. The scratch on your hand seems to be the point of infection.
别碰
Don't touch that.
温 你比一般人稍微聪明点
Winn, you're a slightly smarter-than-average human.
请一定要告诉我们是谁抓伤了你
Please tell us you remember who scratched you.
有一个戴着手套的人
Well, there was the guy with the gloves,
还有刀子 还有烧伤的脸
and the knives and then the burnt face.
继续 听起来这个线索很靠谱
Go on. This sounds like a very promising lead.
你还记得什么
What else do you remember?
太可怕了 我都不敢直视
Oh, so scary, man. I couldn't even look at it...
那是弗雷迪·克鲁格
It's Freddy Krueger.
你也认识他 太好了
You know him, too. Eureka.
那是电影里的人物
It's a character in a movie.
玩笑
Facetiousness.
是我最大的弱点
It's my greatest weakness.
伤痕似乎只会随着症状凸显
The scratches don't seem to manifest until the symptoms do.
我唯一能找到的痕量证据就是少量麻醉剂
And the only trace evidence I could find is a mild anesthetic.
艾丽克斯 继续进行测试
Well, Alex, keep running those tests.
看看能不能找出更有用的信息
See if you can come up with something more promising.
与此同时 派出一支小队
In the meantime, get a team out.
看能不能在病人之间找到联♥系♥
See if you can talk to these patients and find a common link.
我会来看你的
I'll come check in,
但我需要先去摆平一些事
but there's something I have to take care of.
没问题
Okie dokie.
坚持住
Hang in there.
艾姆拉 你为什么要背着我行动
Imra, why did you go behind my back?
-我没有选择 -你总是有选择
- I didn't have a choice. - You always have a choice.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
我不想杀死她或是任何人
Look, I don't wanna kill her or anyone.
我和你拥有同样的理想
I have the same ideals you do.
你应该知道 理想要贯彻到底 不能想丢就丢
You should know you don't get to pick and choose when your ideals matter.
你要么坚持 要么就放弃
You either live by them or you don't.
你觉得这就很糟糕了吗
You think this is bad?
枯萎病要糟糕得多
The Blight is so much worse.
所有星球上所有城市的所有医院都满员了
Every hospital bed in every city on every planet is overrun.
病死者无数
Mass graves...
所以如果要在她
So if it's between her
和未来死于枯萎病的上百万人之间进行选择
and the millions of people who die by the Blight in the future,
我会选择杀了她
I'm going to kill her.
打败灭世者的最好办法
The best way to defeat the Worldkillers
就是拯救她人性的一面
is by saving their human sides.
你错了
You're wrong.
我来自未来
I'm from the future.
我见识过如果任由你用自己的办法
I've seen what happens if you're left to
来解决这个问题会怎样
deal with the situation the way you want to.
枯萎病会发生
The Blight happens.
瘟疫会活下来
Pestilence survives.
无论你在这个时代用什么办法阻止她 都会失败
Whatever you do in this time to try to stop her, fails.
你失败了
You fail.
所以在我有机会的情况下 我会终结这一切
So if I get the chance, I will end this.
我在这里待了好久
I was here for so long.
独自一人
Alone.
是你把我困在了这里
You kept me here.
你很强大
You're strong.
比情理之中更强大
Much stronger than you should be.
但你会被削弱
But that will change.
你的朋友正在摧毁你的身体
Your friend, she's breaking your body.
-你应该阻止她 -为什么
- You should stop her. - Why?
因为你害怕我们快要成功了
Because you're afraid we're getting closer.
不
No.
因为你屈服的话 情况会好得多
Because it will be so much better if you give in.
投降对你有好处
There's bliss in surrender.
我见识过你的生活
I've seen your life.
多少个孤独的无眠之夜 你注视着黑暗
All those sleepless, solitary nights where you stare into the dark.
想在梦里逃避现实都不行
Not even able to dream of an escape.
自从鲁比出生后 你就被困住了
You've been trapped since Ruby was born.
你不必过这种日子
It doesn't have to be that way.
还有另一种活法
There's another life.
你将拥有权力
One of power...
控制力
Control.
它已来到你面前
It's here for you.
伸手拥抱它吧
Just reach out and take it.
你将获得自♥由♥ 萨曼莎
You'll be free, Samantha.
投降吧
Surrender.
小萨 小萨 没关系 呼吸 深呼吸
Sam. Sam, it's okay. Just deep breaths, deep breaths.
-冷静 -我不能再回去了
- Calm down. - I can't go back in there.
我们得另想办法
We have to find another way.
我们别无他法 我知道这有多困难
There is no other way. I know how hard this is...
不 你根本不知道
No! No, you don't.
就像是在面对自己的影子
It's like facing your shadow.
你所害怕的所有黑暗面都近在眼前
Everything dark you've ever feared about yourself.
如果你不这么做 主宰会控制你的身体
If you don't do this, Reign will take control of your body,
并永远把你困在那个地方 知道吗
and she will condemn you to that place forever, okay?
她会战胜你
She will win.
好吧
Okay.
让我缓一会
Just give me a minute.
好
Okay.
-他会好起来的 -我知道
- He's gonna be okay. - I know.
我担心的不止是他
It's not just that.
你觉得我能挖掘出瘟疫的人性吗
Do you think I'll get through to Pestilence?
我也没办法知道 你只能试试看
There's no way of knowing. You just have to try.
尤达大♥师♥可不会这么说
That's not what Yoda would say.
是啊 尤达
Oh, yeah, Yoda.
"要么做 要么不做"
"Do or do not."
这话他可说错了
He was wrong about that one.
最近这段日子 我都不知道我父亲还会记得什么
You know, these days, I don't know what my father will remember.
我每天醒来都和他进行同样的对话
I wake up and have the same conversation with him every day.
我坚持这样做是因为有时他会记起来
I keep at it because sometimes he remembers
我们进行过同样的对话
we've had that conversation before,
我们会因此说笑一番
and we actually laugh about it.
我不断尝试
I keep trying.
我不断与他聊天
I keep talking...
这样他就能拥有那些思维清晰的时刻
So that he can find those moments of clarity.
能笑一笑
And laugh.
有些事很难 但并不代表那不可能
Just because something's hard doesn't mean it's impossible.
你每天都在突破不可能
You break through impossible every day.
你激励我们也那样做
You inspire the rest of us to do the same.
你是个好儿子
You're a good son.
谢谢你
And thank you.
你和卡拉谈过了吗
Did you talk to Kara?
是的
Yes.
她听不进劝
And she didn't listen to reason.
你没告诉她全部 对不对
You didn't tell her the whole story, did you?
你总说 这是军团的任务
You keep saying this is a Legion mission,
但你却为了复仇独自做了这个决定
but you made this decision on your own out of vengeance.
我这样做是为了拯救未来无数的人命
I'm doing this to save countless lives in the future.
我完全能做到
I'm perfectly capable of
不掺杂私人感情
keeping my personal feelings out of this.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表