剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你们让我们有点担心
You had us a little worried there.
等等 温呢
Wait a minute. Where's Winn?
超出我的预期 他重返岗位了
Against my better judgment, he's back at work.
真是个工作狂
Oh, what a suck-up.
你不知道看到你恢复我有多开心
You have no idea how happy I am to see you healthy again.
抓到她了吗
Did we get her?
-还没有 -但我们会继续努力的
- Not yet. - But, we'll keep trying.
-是的 -我下楼去了
- Yeah. - I'll be downstairs.
也许我有点自私了 但...
You know, maybe I'm being a little selfish, but, um...
如果接下来几个月没有你 我不知该怎么过
I couldn't imagine getting through the next few months without you.
要处理我父亲的事
Dealing with my father
还有一大堆出乎意料的事
and all of the unexpected things to come.
我绝不会让你一个人度过
I would never let you go through that alone.
这一年多灾多难
It's been a big year.
过来
Hey, come on...
我们就差一点
We were so close.
我们不知道纯粹会现身
There was no way of knowing Purity would show up.
也不知道她能强化瘟疫
Or that she would make her stronger.
你说过我会失败
You said I would fail...
我本该听你的
I should have listened to you.
别那么说
No, don't say that.
我一直以直觉为准则
I've always followed my instincts.
但我现在
But now, I...
不知道以什么为准则了
I don't know what to follow.
我来不是为了
I never came here to
让你质疑自己的身份和信仰
make you doubt who you are or what you believe.
我不该去改变你
I was wrong to try to make you change. Yeah.
我从没告诉你我在罗兹堡看到了什么
I never told you what I saw on Fort Rozz,
当时超心理干扰了我大脑
when Psi got into my head.
我看到了我姐妹
It was my sister.
-我不知道你有... -没了
- I didn't know you had-- - I don't...
她去世了
Not anymore.
死于枯萎病
Because of the Blight.
她叫普雷亚
Her name was Preya.
她话不多 很内向
She was quiet, and stuck to herself.
但她总是支持我
But she always had my back.
但有一天她去世了
Then, one day she was gone.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我今天看到你和艾丽克斯
I saw you with Alex today
你们姐妹手牵着手
holding your sister's hand
她和我姐妹一样 同病魔作斗争
while she fought the same disease my sister did.
如果我早杀了瘟疫
If I had just killed Pestilence
枯萎病就不会发生
the Blight never would have happened.
普雷亚还会活着
Preya would still be alive.
如果艾丽克斯去世了 我多半也会这么做
I would probably do the same thing if Alex were gone.
你不会的
You wouldn't.
这才是真正的你
That's what makes you who you are.
我们要阻止枯萎病
We're going to stop the Blight.
我们要救你的姐妹
We're gonna save your sister.
齐心协力
Together.
温 欢迎回来
Winn, welcome back.
历经艰辛
Ah, against all odds.
灭世者的情况如何
Where are we with the Worldkillers?
上次你和纯粹战斗时 我们成功识别了
So, last time you fought Purity we managed to identify
她释放的波频
the frequency of the waves that she emits.
我们装了追踪器追踪特定频率
We put a tracker on that specific frequency
当特定频率在这座城市出现时就会...
which should alert us when it's present in...
-通知我们 -这么快
- The city. - Already?
她在移♥动♥
She's on the move.
但愿还有瘟疫
Hopefully with Pestilence.
她要去哪儿
Where is she heading?
去L公♥司♥
Toward L-Corp.
莉娜
Lena.
小萨
Sam...
小萨 我有所发现了
Sam, I think I found something.
小萨
Sam?
她们来了
They're coming.
莉娜 莉娜 灭世者要来了
Lena. Lena, the Worldkillers are coming.
我们得带你去安全的地方
We have to get you somewhere... safe.
这是什么
What is this?
我本想告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我的事
About me.
小萨
Sam.
终于
Finally.
聚则强
El-may-arah.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表