剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
让他变成那副德行的基因
that whatever made him what he was,
可能也存在于我的体内
like, that that was inside of me, too.
那个恶魔
You know, that evil.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
但你不是恶魔
But you're not evil.
是的 我不是
No. No, I'm not.
我只是个混♥蛋♥
Just a jerk.
超女要回来了
Hey, Supergirl's coming back.
我需要帮助
And I... I kinda need some help.
也许你可以
Maybe you could
帮我追踪超女的下落
aid me in tracking Supergirl?
来 我教你如何做个混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on. I'll teach you how to be a jerk.
都各就各位了吗
Is everyone in position?
重复 都各就各位了吗
I repeat. Is everyone in position?
我们已就位 荣恩
We're good to go, J'onn.
收到
Copy that.
所有人保持警惕
Keep your eyes open, everybody.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
游览了一下
Sightseeing.
你根本不需要伪装
You didn't need that disguise after all.
你在这里只要做自己就好了
You get to just be you here.
-超女 -不是超女
- Supergirl. - Not Supergirl.
卡拉·佐·艾尔
Kara Zor-El.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了
Yes.
[外星语]
请允许我介绍一下我的女儿
Allow me to introduce my daughter.
卡拉
Kara.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
尊敬的阿尔戈市高级议会成员
Esteemed members of the High Council of Argo City.
谢谢你们这么快赶来见我
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
阿露拉不仅是我们社区的支柱
Alura is a pillar of our community,
也是议会的资深成员
and a long-standing member of this council.
我们是不会拒绝接见她的女儿的
We would be remiss in refusing her daughter an audience.
正如你们所知
As you may know,
在氪星毁灭前的黑暗时期
Zor-El and I came up with a plan to save Kara
我和佐·艾尔想到了一个救卡拉的办法
during the dark days before Krypton's destruction.
我们不知道阿尔戈会得以幸存
We didn't know u202dthat Argo could survive,
所以我们让独女卡拉
and so we put Kara, our only child,
坐进太空舱 把她送去了地球
into a pod and we sent her to Earth.
地球人待她如己 救了她
Its people took her in. They saved her.
作为交换
And in exchange,
她为她的第二家园服务
she serves the people of her adopted home.
她是一位
She's a hero
体现了我们伟大理想的英雄
that embodies our greatest ideals.
但是可惜
But unfortunately,
卡拉不是唯一到达地球的氪星人
Kara was not the only Kryptonian to travel to Earth.
一名灭世者也跟了过去
A Worldkiller followed.
你必须原谅我们有所怀疑
You must forgive our skepticism.
你离开了很久
You've been away a long time.
在阿尔戈
Here on Argo,
灭世者只是儿童故事的素材
Worldkillers are the stuff of children's stories.
曾几何时
I, too, was hesitant
我也不愿相信这种事会是真的
to believe that such a thing could be real,
但是我亲身面对过
but I faced it.
她是真实存在的
She is real.
她自称主宰
And she calls herself Reign.
我穿越星际来到这里
I traveled here from across the stars
因为我光凭自己无法打败她
because I could not defeat her myself.
地球的处境非常危险
And Earth is in grave danger.
就算处境真的很不幸
An unfortunate situation if true,
可阿尔戈能帮上什么忙呢
but how can Argo be of help?
没错
Indeed.
我们的城市正处于恢复状态
We are a recovering city.
仍然在毁灭的创伤中蹒跚前行
Still limping wounded from the trauma of destruction.
我们无法与防护穹顶之外取得联♥系♥
We can't communicate outside our protective dome,
更别说派遣军队 或是援助外界
let alone send troops or aid beyond its border.
我们需要的不是军队
It isn't troops we need.
那你寻求的是什么
Then what is it you seek?
一份馈赠
A gift...
哈伦·艾尔
of Harun-El.
有疑犯的踪迹吗
Any sign of the suspect?
这里很安静
All's quiet down here.
但我已经完全暴露了 所以如果他要袭击
But I'm completely exposed, so if he's gonna strike,
现在是最好的时机
the time is now.
拜托 你在哪
Come on. Where are you?
你要让我们放弃我们最宝贵的资源
You would have us give away our most precious resource,
把我们仅存的命脉交给外星物种吗
our only lifeline, to an alien species?
地球人和我们有着同样的追求
The people of Earth share our ideals.
他们与我们的相似度超越你们所想
They're more like us than you realize.
或许你和他们的相似度已超越了你所想
Or perhaps you've become more like them than you realize.
恕我直言 议员
With all due respect, Councilman,
地球目前面临的危险正是氪星人所为
the danger currently facing Earth is of Kryptonian making.
不需要我提醒你 阿露拉 氪星已经灭亡
And I need not remind you, Alura, that Krypton is dead.
阿尔戈是仅存的地区
Argo City is all that remains.
然而这个灭世者却在延续着氪星的罪恶
And yet the sins of Krypton live on in this Worldkiller.
你能忍♥受我们有这样一份遗产存在吗
Can you abide this as our legacy?
议会不关心遗产问题 只关心生存
This council does not concern itself with legacy, only survival.
如果无人可救 生存还有什么意思呢
And what is the point of survival if there's no soul to save?
我同意朱尔·乌素的话
I agree with Jul-Us.
他的立场既明智且考虑周全
His position is wise and thoughtful.
状态检查
Status check.
没有疑犯的踪迹
u202dNo sign of your suspect.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我好像有发现
I think I got something.
西北方向 有个戴棒球帽的人
Northwest. Baseball hat.
荣恩 我们被发现了
J'onn, we're made.
他好像知道你不是我
I think he knows that you're not me.
他怎么知道我们谁是谁
How did he know which one of us is which?
我不知道 但他跑了 我要去追他
I don't know, but he's on the move. I'm going after him.
等待支援 丹弗斯特工
Wait for backup, Agent Danvers.
该死 艾丽克斯
Damn it, Alex.
你们已充分表达了自己的观点
Your point is well-made
氪星已经灭亡
that Krypton is dead.
但是它的遗产依然存在
But its legacy lives on.
无论好与坏
For good and ill.
我母亲把囚犯判到罗兹堡服刑
My own mother sentenced prisoners to Fort Rozz.
但是囚犯越狱 并拿地球出气
Prisoners who broke free and took their anger out on Earth,
而我们还在尽力追捕他们
many of whom we're still trying to apprehend.
地球上的人
There are people on Earth
每天努力工作
who work every day
想要解决氪星过去所犯下的错误
to solve the mistakes of Krypton's past.
他们想要让地球变得更公平
People who are trying to make Earth fairer.
或是更美好
Or just better.
这些人献身于这项事业
These people dedicate their lives to this work,
而有的人甚至为此献出了生命
and some have even given their lives to it.
这个星球 这些...
This planet, these...
这些人待我如己
These people, they took me in.
他们待一个他们一无所知的外星移♥民♥如己
An alien immigrant from a world they knew nothing about.
我们世界的遗产威胁着他们的生活方式
A world whose legacy threatened their way of life,
反复危及他们的安全 一次又一次
and their safety, again and again, and again.
他们值得被仁慈以待
And now, u202dthey deserve it in kind
因为氪星制♥造♥的灭世者
because their very existence
威胁到了他们整个种族的生死存亡
is threatened by this Worldkiller of Kryptonian making.
我母亲说阿尔戈市民已经变了
My mother tells me Argo City has changed,
说他们吸取了氪星的前车之鉴
that it has learned from the mistakes of Krypton's past.
所以我求你们
So, I beg you.
把哈伦·艾尔赠予我们吧
Give us the gift of Harun-El.
我们不需要太多
We don't need very much.
但你们的这点善意
And this bit of charity,
可以拯救地球
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表