剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- Twenty degrees to critical overheating. - I hate space.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
与这座可怕的监狱分离
Detach from this monstrosity of a prison,
回到地球上去
and let's go back to Earth.
对接口卡住了
The docking port's jammed.
我们还有多久就要被烧成灰了
So how long before we meet our fiery maker?
-一到两小时 -这么说还有时间
- One hour, maybe two. - So we have time.
我们还有任务要完成
We still have a job to do.
我们去找金达
So let's find Jindah.
艾姆拉 你在这里和超查部重新建立通讯
Imra, you stay here and re-establish communications with the DEO.
超心理和你一起留在这
Psi will stay with you.
我在这有什么用
What use am I here?
如果你在那能力失控 不知会有什么后果
Too much could go wrong if you lose control of your powers out there
想办法在这帮忙吧
so find a way to be useful here.
如果有人攻击飞船就给她解锁
And if anyone attacks the ship, cut her loose.
明白
Copy that.
莱丝丽 我们走
Leslie, let's go.
我真讨厌你这么叫我
I really hate when you call me that.
所有通讯都被切断了
So all communications are down?
你这有脉冲卫星吗
Do you have u202dimpulse satellites here?
全都没法传送到那艘飞船
No. I mean, none that are gonna reach that ship.
太好了 简直太好了
Perfect. Just perfect. That's great.
史册对我的记载将是 让超女在蓝星
I'll go down in history as the 12th-level intellect
被烧成灰的十二级高智力
who let Supergirl burn up in a blue star.
给我点空间 我需要思考
Give me my space. I need to think.
听我说 如果我们试着改变...
Listen. Listen to me. What if we just try and reroute --
不 空间
No! Space!
他变成那样的时候 最好别去管他
When he gets like that, it's best to just let him do his thing.
从方位指示来看我们应该
We should be close to the Dendara Corridor
接近丹达拉走廊了
according to the directions.
幸亏你仔细听了她说的话
Glad one of us was listening.
那个漂亮姑娘是什么来头
So, what's the deal with that beautiful girl?
未来的人都是那副模样吗
I mean, does everyone in the future look like that?
她
She's...
她是我前男友的妻子
She's my ex-boyfriend's wife.
真劲爆
Snap.
等等 角色扮演男是你前男友
Wait, Cosplay's your ex-boyfriend?
这真是娇妻真人秀一般的狗血啊
Well, that's some Real Housewives drama right there.
你是不是每个细胞都恨死她了
So, do you hate her with every fiber of your being?
这怪不得她 怪不得任何人
It's not her fault. It's nobody's fault.
你确定那个娇妻
So, are we sure the Real Housewife's
能想到办法...
gonna be able to figure out --
-先专注于任务好吗 -好吧
- Just focus on the mission, okay? - Fine.
那这个叫主宰的
So, this Reign character.
我们收集信息是为了杀她吗
We're getting information so we can kill her?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
女祭司提供的信息
Priestess will have information
能让我劝服她
that I could use to get through to her.
什么
What?
拜托 你又来这套盲目乐观的屁话
Come on. u202dYou and your Pollyanna BS.
你认为你能劝服主宰
You think you're gonna get through to Reign?
我劝服了你
I got through to you.
你还是有好的一面
There must be something good in you
让我能信任你 带你一起来
that I could trust to come with me.
我一起来是因为有个疯子在为所欲为
I came with you because there is a maniac on the loose
而我想干掉她
and I wanna take her down.
如果你认为我现在不想电死你
If you think I wouldn't fry you right now --
那就动手
So, do it.
我只是想说像主宰这么邪恶的人活该去死
All I'm saying is somebody as evil as Reign deserves to die.
不同意你观点的人都逊爆了吗
And anyone else who thinks otherwise is just a sucker?
现在你跟上我的思路了
Now you're catching on.
看到雾了
There's the fog.
看来我们找对地方了
Looks like we're here.
你觉不觉得这里很冷
Is it colder in here?
超女
Supergirl?
超女
Supergirl!
超女
Supergirl?
卡拉·佐·艾尔
Kara Zor-El.
卡拉·佐·艾尔
Kara Zor-El.
电女郎
Livewire?
莱丝丽
Leslie?
卡拉·佐·艾尔
Kara Zor-El.
-你是艾瑞卡·莫瑞森吗 -是的
- Are you Erika Morrison? - Yeah.
我是联调局的丹弗斯特工
Special Agent Danvers, FBI.
你有没有向名叫鲁比·阿里亚斯的少女
Have you been sending harassing messages
发送骚扰信息
to a young woman named Ruby Arias?
我没有
No, I haven't.
这是我们今早拦截到的信息
We intercepted this earlier today.
你知道联调局监控网络霸凌吗
Did you know the FBI monitors cyberbullying?
我这里记载了23起骚扰事件
I have 23 separate incidents of harassment catalogued here.
但我不是真心的
But I didn't mean it.
你违反了三条刑法
You violated u202dthree criminal statutes.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what that means?
-你可能进少管所 -我不想进少管所
- That means you could go to juvie. u202d- I don't want to go to juvie!
你早该在犯法前
Well, you should've thought about that
-想到这点 -我再也不犯了
- before you broke the law. - I'll never do it again.
-我保证 -我说不好
- I promise. - I don't know.
我或许还是该找你父母谈谈这件事
I think I should probably still talk to your parents about this.
不 求你别告诉我妈 她会杀了我的
No, please don't tell my mom. She'll kill me.
好吧
Okay.
你要向阿里亚斯小姐道歉
You will apologize to Miss Arias.
如果我再听到你霸凌同学
And if I ever hear another incident of bullying from you
哪怕一次
ever again,
你将面临联邦政♥府♥的处置
you will have the federal government to deal with.
我不会的 我发誓
You won't. I swear.
祝好
Have a nice day.
好了 关门吧
Go ahead. Close the door.
这感觉太棒了
That was awesome.
棒吧 把拐给我
Right? Give me the crutches.
有个女孩家和这儿只隔着三户
Okay. So, there's a girl who lives three houses down.
-她在幼儿园时推过我 -别得寸进尺
- She shoved me in kindergarten. - Don't push it.
距视界还有十九分钟
Nineteen minutes until event horizon.
视界: 黑洞中的假设区域
我们得赶紧想办法
We gotta figure this out.
或许我们能想办法让信♥号♥♥弯曲绕过星球
Maybe we can bend the signal, like around the star somehow?
靠什么 意念吗
With what, willpower?
我们得加强信♥号♥♥让它足以
No. We need to boost a strong enough signal
-穿过星球 -是的 可...
- to go through the star. - Yes. But --
-你们有核能对吧 -是的
- You have u202dnuclear power, correct? - Yes, we do.
我们可以用冷聚变光收发模块来...
We could use a cold-fusion optical transceiver to harness the...
你摇什么头
Why're you shaking your head?
我们没有冷聚变
We don't have cold fusion.
毫不意外 能帮上忙就怪了
Of course not. u202dWhy would that be useful?
我们需要按现有的科技与常规来想办法
We have to think inside the box and use the technology we have.
好吧 "现有的科技"
Okay. u202d"The technology we have."
有了 我想到了 用空瓶子
Eureka! I've got it. An empty bottle.
我们把操作指南写在纸上
We'll write the instructions on paper
发射到太空中去
and we'll launch it into space.
只需12234年就能到达
It will only take 12,234 years to arrive.
瓶中信
Message in a bottle.
-等等 怎么了 -旅行者
- Wait, what is it? - Voyager.
等等 什么 那是什么
Wait, what? u202dWhat is... What is that?
旅行者一号♥和二号♥
Voyager 1 and 2.
七十年代的航♥天♥探测器 好好学学历史
They're space probes from the '70s. Dude, learn your history.
它们运载了一份地球的和平记录
They carry a record of peace from the people of Earth.
一封瓶中信
A message in a bottle.
没错
Yes, yes.
我们可以让信♥号♥♥从旅行者二号♥上反射
Okay. We can bounce the signal off Voyager 2.
它的视线能直接瞄传到军团飞船
It has a straight line of sight directly to the Legion ship.
-信♥号♥♥能到达那里吗 -能
- And the signal will get there? - Yeah.
-行动 快点 -干得好 肖特特工
- Do it. Do it fast. - Good work, Agent Schott.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表