剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
只是想来看看你的情况 你还好吗
Just wanted to make sure you were okay. Are you?
说不好
I don't know.
阿尔戈保住了 我妈妈也还活着
Argo survived, my mom's alive.
这里特别漂亮 很完美
This place is beautiful. It's perfect.
但是
But?
有点不对劲
Something's off.
我妈妈说是因为我一直都处于警戒状态
My mom thinks it's because I've had to be on guard my whole life.
她认为我需要时间来慢慢放下
She thinks I need more time to decompress.
那你认为呢
And what do you think?
也许这是一部分原因
Maybe that's part of it.
我只是觉得有点脱节
I just feel disconnected in other ways.
是萨拉
It's Thara.
我们小时候特别相像
When we were young, we were so similar,
可以猜到彼此在想什么
we could predict each other's thoughts.
可现在
And now...
她现在被氪星的风水观统治着吗
Now she's governed by the Kryptonian version of feng shui?
对
Basically, yeah.
不过我很嫉妒她
I do envy her, though.
我希望自己也能那么幸福
I want that happiness for myself.
只是不知道我能否幸福
I just don't know if I have it in me.
但我知道的是
What I do know
你在这里 我很开心
is that I'm very happy you're here.
有你这个朋友 让这段旅途
Your friendship has made this whole journey
轻松了不少
a lot easier.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
-你还好吗 -没事 我只是...
- You okay? - Yeah, u202dI just didn't want to...
我之前不想让你有负担
I didn't want to burden you before.
我知道你已经放下了我们的事
I know you've moved on from us.
但我回来不只是为了帮你对抗主宰
But I didn't just come back here to help you fight Reign.
我离开艾姆拉时
When I left Imra,
她让我弄清楚自己的感觉
she asked me to sort out how I felt.
不只是对她
And not just about her.
还有对你
About you.
我一直在说服自己
And I've been trying to convince myself
我们应该当朋友
that friendship between us was the right thing.
但我觉得我一直在自我欺骗
But I think I've been lying to myself.
抱歉在你忙着适应这里的时候
I'm sorry to spring this on you in the midst of you
突然跟你说这些
trying to acclimate here.
不必抱歉
Don't be sorry.
我只是不想再掩饰
I just don't want to hide things,
假装那些感情不存在
pretend like they don't exist.
你离开后
After you left,
我梦到过走一条小路的场景
I had a dream where I was walking down this path.
就像这条路
Like this one.
非常安宁 静谧 而且
It was peaceful, and serene and...
当时你也在 等着我
You were there, waiting for me.
我只希望你能在那片田地里陪着我
All I wanted was for you to be in that field with me.
现在你来了
Now you are.
我来了
Now I am.
那是什么
What is that?
糟了
Oh, no.
那里
There.
那天晚上我还替你说了好话
I defended you the other night,
可你现在居然想杀艾尔家的女儿
and now you try to kill the daughter of the House of El?
阿露拉和佐·艾尔
After everything Alura and Zor-El
为保护这座城做了那么多
have done for the survival of this city,
你怎么能背叛他们
how could you betray that?
我们是暗夜的女儿
We are the daughters of the night,
祖鲁的孩子
children of Juru,
是所有氪星人的救赎
the deliverance of all Krypton.
瑟琳娜是我们的祭司
And Selena u202dis our high priestess.
瑟琳娜
Selena?
但她帮我打败了主宰
But she helped me defeat Reign.
所见并非真实
Nothing is as it seems.
是你母亲
It's your mother.
我们得走了
We have to go.
你确定能做到吗
You sure you can do this?
确定 99%确定
Oh, yeah, yeah. u202dNinety-nine percent sure.
科学上只允许确定到这种程度
Dude, that is as sure as you're allowed to be in science.
你确定能做到吗
Are you sure you can do this?
确定
I am.
好 大家集♥合♥
All right, everybody, gather around.
我有很重要的事要宣布
I have an important announcement to make.
今天 我们处理了一次危机
Today, we had to deal with a crisis,
令人难过的是 这种危机在我国很常见
which sadly has become all too common in our country.
这种事情一般不会由超查部来处理
Normally, this would not fall onto the purview of the DEO,
但由于我对如何自我保护
but because of the decisions I've made about how we choose
所做出的选择
to protect ourselves,
我们发挥了作用
we played a role.
但我今天必须站出来
But I must make a stand today
完成我很久之前就应该做的事
and do something I should've done a long time ago.
你们的安全是我最重视的
Your safety is u202dmy number one priority.
超查部将开始取缔
The DEO will begin phasing out
一切致命武器的使用
the use of weapons of lethal force.
我们将毁掉我们的枪
We are destroying our guns.
荣兹局长 很抱歉
Director J'onzz, sir, I'm sorry,
但我们以后该如何保护自己呢
but how are we supposed to defend ourselves?
我知道这种转变对一些人来说会有些困难
I know this transition may be difficult for some of you.
肖特特工会开始研发非致命武器
Agent Schott will be developing a line of non-lethal weapons
我们将尽快投入使用
which we will begin using as soon as possible.
我知道你们也许会觉得不舒服
I know some of you may find this uncomfortable.
如果是这样 我不会妨碍你们
If so, u202dI won't stand in your way.
我愿意帮助你们转职到其他部门
I will be happy to help you transition to another unit.
但我相信 做这个决定
But I believe we can have a lasting,
能够向世间传达持久而必要的重要讯息
important and necessary impact on the world by doing this.
宇宙中最强大的力量并不在于战争
The greatest strength in the universe lies not in war,
而是和平
but in peace.
我们是和平特工
We are agents of peace.
谢谢 没事了
Thank you. Yeah.
解散吧
Dismissed.
荣兹局长
Director J'onzz.
我听了你关于力量与和平的演说
I heard what you said about strength and peace,
我相信你的观点
and I believe in that.
所以每个人唯一需要的武器就是盾牌[守护]
That's why the only weapon anyone needs is a shield.
这是我父亲很久之前教会我的
That's something my father taught me a long time ago.
谢谢你帮我记起这一点 詹姆斯
Thank you for helping me remember that, James.
我不知该如何感谢你邀请我加入
I really can't thank you enough for bringing me on.
能够为超女做项目真是我莫大的荣幸...
It's such an honor, and to be doing a project for Supergirl...
怎么了
What is it?
哈尔·艾尔
It's this Harun-El.
如果数据准确
If this data is correct,
这不仅是基因枪输送系统
it's more than just a biolistic delivery system.
也可能是革命性进展
It could be revolutionary.
抱歉我之前没准备好
I'm sorry u202dI wasn't ready before,
但现在准备好了
but I am now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
纳欣诺市收养协会
飞船在哪里
Where is the ship?
消失了
It's gone.
你看
Look.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表