剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You have to fly that thing out of here.
我不行 我不行
I can't. I can't.
艾丽克斯 你和超女要立刻离开那里
Alex, you and Supergirl need to get out of there right now!
离我远点
Get away from me.
-什么 -快点走开
- What? - Quick, get away.
快点 就现在
Now! Now!
推进去 推进去
Push it in. Push it in.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
过来 过来啊
Get over here. Come here!
帮我推一把
Help me push.
他们对你好吗
Are they treating you well?
很好 谢谢
Oh, yes, thank you.
我不得不问问
I have to ask...
你打算告诉别人我的真实身份吗
Are you going to tell anybody who I am?
我知道你在那个社区中心跟我说了一个名字
I know you gave me a name at the rec center.
但是老实说 我都不记得了
But honestly, I can't even remember it.
那不是你
That's not who you are.
你根本不了解我
You don't know who I am at all.
我知道即使神也会迷失
Oh, I know that even Gods can lose their way.
那晚我在飞机上看着你的双眼
When I looked into your eyes that night on the plane,
你很清醒 很自♥由♥
you were clear and free.
可是现在 你的双眼笼罩着疑惑和迷失
But now, your eyes are clouded with doubt and loss.
你现在站在十字路口
You're at a crossroads.
我终于明白拉奥给我的意旨了
And I finally understand Rao's will for me.
帮你继续你的旅程
To help you on your journey.
帮你找回明确的目标
To bring you back to clarity of purpose.
回归平衡 回归平静
Back to balance. Back to peace.
这不是我的监狱
This isn't my prison.
而是我的救赎
This is my salvation.
所以我会继续向你祈祷
And so I will continue to pray to you...
但同时我也会为你祈祷
But I will also pray for you.
你们来了
You guys came!
我们说过会来的
Yeah, we said we would!
鲁比有一群酷阿姨
Ruby's got a lot of cool aunts.
-我知道 -你看看
- I know. - Look at that.
他们不是在崇拜你 而是受到了你的启发
They're not worshiping you. They're inspired by you.
现在 有请鲁比·阿里亚斯
And now, please welcome Ruby Arias.
*跟我来*
*Come with me*
*你将进入*
*And you'll be*
*纯真幻想的世界里*
*In a world of pure imagination*
*看一看 你便能*
*Take a look and you'll see*
*徜徉在你的想象中*
*Into your imagination*
*我最向往的生活*
*There is no life I know*
*便是那纯真幻想*
*To compare with pure imagination*
*生活在那里*
*Living there*
*你将获得自♥由♥*
*You'll be free*
*如果你真的希望*
*If you truly wish*
*如此*
*To be*
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯 怎么了 怎么回事
Alex, what's wrong? What is it?
玛吉不想要孩子
Maggie doesn't want to have kids.
这不是你们一起决定好的吗
I thought that was something you guys decided together.
不是
No, it-it-it...
我同意 因为她不想要孩子
I agreed because it's what she wanted.
好吧 你们会想到办法解决的
Okay. Uh... Okay, you guys will figure it out.
玛吉是不会改变想法的
Maggie's not gonna change her mind.
只有我放弃 我们才能解决这件事
The only way that we're gonna work through it is if I let it go.
我试过了 卡拉 我
And I've tried, Kara. I...
我很爱她 这让我很难受
I love her so much that it hurts,
我说服自己 和她一起生活
and I convinced myself that living a life with her,
就足够了
it was enough.
但是看着鲁比
But watching Ruby...
我想体验妈妈养育我们的经历
I want all the experiences that Mom had with us.
我想带我的孩子去露营
You know, I want to take my kid camping
我想把星座指给她看
and I wanna show her the constellations.
我想教她读书
I want to teach her how to read,
教她打拳
how to throw a punch,
教她过俗气的情人节
and how to make cheesy valentines.
在她做噩梦时 我想抱着她
And I want to hold her when she has a bad dream,
我想告诉她
and I wanna tell her
因为有她 世界变得更美好
that the world's a better place because she's in it.
嗯
Yeah.
我想体验这一切
I want all of it.
我想当妈妈
I want to be a mom.
我要怎么办啊
What am I going to do?
虽然我们独自前行
Though we go forth alone,
但我们的灵魂在拉奥的光芒下凝聚在一起
our soul unites us under Rao's gladsome rays.
我们从不迷失 从不畏惧
We're never lost, never afraid
因为在正义之光面前 我们毫不退缩
for we shrink not under the Sun of Righteousness.
拉奥将我们与所爱之人联结在一起
Rao binds us to those we love.
在软弱时 他赐予我们力量
He gives us strength when we have none.
在最黑暗的地方 他指引着我们
And in the darkest places, he guides us.
因为拉奥能看到一切 感受到一切
For Rao sees all, feels all.
拉奥之爱永不朽
His love eternal.
拉奥保护我们 这样我们也许就能保护他人
Rao, protect us, so that we might protect others.
我们将会崛起
And we shall rise,
他心中的火焰熊熊燃烧 热烈而自♥由♥
a fire in His heart, burning and free.
从拉奥的火焰中 你将重生
From Rao's fire you are born.
很快 你将会称霸
One day soon you will reign.
妈
Mom?
22小时前
快推
Come on.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表