剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
在我小时候 我的星球遭遇毁灭
When I was a child, my world ended.
而我有幸获救
But I was saved.
被派往地球保护我的堂弟 卡·艾尔
Sent to Earth to protect my baby cousin, Kal-El.
但氪星的毁灭发射出一道冲击波
But Krypton's destruction sent a shockwave
击中了我的分离舱 使其偏离路线
that knocked my ship off-course,
进入了幻影区
into the Phantom Zone.
我的分离舱脱离困境
Somehow, my pod got loose,
我历经漫长的旅途来到了地球
and I made the long journey to Earth.
我到达地球时仍是个孩子
Though I was still a child when I arrived,
但我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up to become Superman.
我隐藏了自己的身份 直到有一天
I hid who I really was until one day,
我收养家庭的姐姐艾丽克斯遭遇危险
my adoptive sister Alex was in danger,
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
and I was forced to reveal myself to the world.
从那天起 我成为了超女
From that day on, I became Supergirl.
如今 我暗中跟姐姐和超查部合作
Now, I work in secret with my sister and the DEO
打击那些威胁地球
to fight alien menaces that threaten the Earth
以及对本市造成伤害的外星生物
and others that would cause my city harm.
我拥有朋友
I have friends.
还有盟友
And allies.
我有一个家
I have a family.
经过多年的迷失
After so many years of being lost,
我终于回家了
I am finally home.
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
-敬超女 -不 等等
- To Supergirl. - No, no. Wait, wait.
敬家人 爱把我们凝聚在了一起
To family. Love bonds us all.
-敬家人 -敬家人
- To family. - To family.
-什么声音 -搞什么鬼
- What was that? - What the hell?
出事了
Nothing good.
我们要拦住它 否则可能造成重大伤亡
We need to stop it, or there could be major casualties.
交给我吧
I've got it.
我差一点就碰到了
I've almost got it.
交给我吧 超女 快走
I've got him. Supergirl, go!
那个分离舱
That pod...
跟我的很像
It's identical to mine.
是从氪星来的
It's from Krypton.
超女 小心
Supergirl, be careful.
里面说不准有什么东西
You don't know what's in there.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这是哪儿
Where are we?
超常活动调查部
The Department of Extra-Normal Operations.
等等 等一下
Wait! Wait, wait, wait.
这地方一直都在这儿吗
This has always been here?
有大窗户和好景色
With the glass and the views and...
然后你还让我每天飞去那个破洞穴
And you made me fly to that cave every day!
超查部有好几处办公地点 卡拉
DEO has several facilities, Kara.
在上个办公地点我被蝙蝠咬了
A bat bit me in the last one.
哪来那么多牢骚
Whiner.
老姐
Hey, sis.
你也知道这个地方的存在吗
You knew about this place, too?
是啊 这里离我们部门就隔着一个街区
Yeah, it's like a block from my apartment.
这里算是老地方吧 可能条件更好一些
It's kind of like the old place. Maybe better.
坠向地球的那个人呢
Well, where's the man who fell to Earth?
他肯定是从氪星来的
He has to be from Krypton.
他肯定是在星球爆♥炸♥之前逃离了
He must have escaped - before the planet exploded,
就像我和卡拉克一样
like Clark and I did.
他昏迷不醒
He's comatose.
他的生命体征稳定 呼吸正常
His vitals are stable. Breathing is normal.
我们无法了解他的其他状况 因为...
There's nothing else we can really learn from him because...
这证明他是从氪星来的
That proves he's from Krypton.
这只能证明他不是人类
It only proves he's not human,
这意味着他可能是危险人物
which means he could be dangerous.
长官 我申请让温来协助调查
Sir, I would request that Winn help with the investigation.
我们需要有人来分♥析♥那个分离舱的遥测技术
We need someone to analyze the pod's telemetry,
而温认识氪星文
and Winn does read Kryptonian.
我之前感觉太无聊 就学了门新语言
I got bored. I thought I'd pick up a new language.
外星语
Space talk!
你想证明自己的价值吗 肖特先生
You want to prove your worth, Mr. Schott?
去挖掘连我们训练有素的外星人专家团队
Find out something my team of highly trained
都发现不了的信息吧
alien experts can't.
我接受挑战
Challenge accepted.
走吧
Let's go.
我们会查清楚的 卡拉 我保证
We'll figure it out, Kara. I promise.
你今晚会收看冒险号♥发射吗
So, are you watching the Venture launch tonight?
不会
No, actually,
今晚是我和詹姆斯的初次约会
James and I are going on our first date.
感觉肯定很棒
It's gonna be great.
我们终于可以没有牵连地在一起相处了
We are finally both free and clear to just hang out.
没有外星人试图摧毁地球
No aliens trying to destroy the Earth.
只有我和他 像正常人一样
Just him and me, together like normal people,
做约会该做的事
doing what people do on dates.
好吧
Okay.
-怎么了 -什么怎么了
- What? - What, what?
你刚才的那种语气分明是嘴上说"好吧"
You're doing that thing where you say "Okay,"
其实根本就不好
but you're not actually okay.
因为你刚才的语气过于急切了
Because you're doing that thing where you are super overeager,
这说明你根本就没那么急切
which means that you really aren't,
但你又努力说服自己你很急切
but you're trying to convince yourself that you are.
我没用那种语气
I am not doing that thing.
我那是激动
That's... I'm excited.
我激动就是这个样子
This is me excited.
格兰特女士给我发信息了
And this is Ms. Grant texting me.
我已经不是她的助理了
I'm not her assistant anymore.
我得走了
I have to go.
几小时后 冒险号♥即将发射升空
We are just hours away from the launch of Venture,
它是用于亚轨道运输的首架商用宇宙飞船
the first commercial spacecraft designed for suborbital transportation.
您找我 格兰特女士
You wanted to see me, Ms. Grant?
他们曾邀请我乘冒险号♥升空
They offered me a seat on the Venture,
但我拒绝了
but I turned them down.
一群阔佬登上飞船
What would I possibly have in common
想要为自己毫无意义的生命寻求存在的答案
with a bunch of rich people in a rocket ship
姐跟他们有何共同之处啊
seeking existential answers to their meaningless lives?
说起这个 你的答案是什么
Speaking of which, what's your answer?
这
Wha...
你的问题是什么
What's the question?
你的职业 你想干什么
Your vocation. What is it?
你是说我想做什么工作
Oh, you mean what job do I want?
这个嘛
Um, well...
我也不知道 我还做出最终的决定
I don't know. I haven't really decided yet.
为什么
Why not?
因为从你要我选择新职位
Well, it's only been 12 hours
到现在才过去了十二个小时
since you asked me - to choose a new position,
而其中的大多数时间我又在睡觉
and then most of those hours I was asleep.
是吗
Really?
我给了你一把开启王国的钥匙
I offer you the keys to the kingdom,
而你却跑去睡觉了
and you just go to sleep?
因为当时是晚上
It was nighttime.
你猜我昨晚睡了几小时 凯拉
How many hours do you think I slept last night, Ker-rah?
两小时
Two.
因为我想要每时每刻都过得有价值
Because I care about making the most out of my life.
我不断压榨每一天的每一秒
I squeeze every drop out of every single day.
-懒虫才会睡觉 -是的
- Sleeping is for slackers. - Right.
那个 我做了一项在线测试
Well, I did do this online quiz
你需要列出你所有的技能
where, you know, you list all your skills,
然后它会用一种算法
and then it uses this kind of algorithm
来计算合适你的职业
to calculate your ideal career.
我的测试结果是市场营销
And mine was marketing.
然后据凯特科官网显示
And according to the Catco website,
市场营销的薪资水平很高
marketing ranks high in potential salary,
充满未来发展潜质 还有就是
future growth and, interestingly enough,
工作与生活时间也很平衡
work-life balance which...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表