剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
was a man with many demons.
在我们安葬他时 虽然不能赞美他的人生
As we lay him to rest, we may not celebrate his life,
但我们可以反思他的人生
but we can examine it,
或许原谅他不安的灵魂所犯下的罪行
and perhaps forgive a troubled soul its transgressions.
有人想代表逝者讲几句吗
Would anyone care to speak on behalf of the deceased?
温
Winn?
你还认得出我吗 好久不见
Do you recognize me? It's been a while.
我知道有多久了
I know how long it's been.
你刚刚错过[怀念]了他
You just missed him.
我并不赞同 我从来都不怀念他
Oh, I wouldn't say that. I never missed him.
我来这里不是为了见他
I'm not here for him.
所以你是来见我的咯
Oh, so you're here for me?
老妈 您来得有点晚
Wow, Mom, it's a little late.
你完全有权利生我的气
You have every right to be furious with me.
谢谢 多谢您老人家的批准
Oh, thank you. Thank you for your permission.
但是见到你我很开心
But I am so happy to see you.
宝贝 你现在还不明白 但我们终于安全了
Honey, you don't understand it yet, but we're finally safe.
大家快趴下
Everybody, get down!
那老混♥蛋♥一直都想惊天动地
Bastard always wanted to go out with a bang.
好的
Okay.
我也不想问 但却不得不问
I hate to ask, but I have to.
他死了 卡拉
He's dead, Kara.
-你确定吗 -他死透了
- Are you sure? - He's dead.
我让监狱长
Look, I had the warden
和两名验尸官分别验收了尸体
and two separate medical examiners sign off on the body.
我让他们反复核对了他的牙科记录和指纹
I had them cross-check his dental records and his fingerprints,
就为了确认清楚
just to be sure.
棺材里确实是我父亲
The dude in the box was my father.
好吧
Okay?
那他为什么要在自己的葬礼上把自己炸飞呢
So why blow himself up at his own funeral?
也许是为了上头条
Maybe for the headline.
对 《玩具人最后的把戏》
Yeah. "Toyman's last trick."
听起来很合理
Sounds about right.
我还是觉得我们应该对爆♥炸♥残留物
I still think we should run a full mass spectrometry
进行全面的质谱分♥析♥ 温
on the explosive residue, Winn.
这有可能查出谁在帮助你父亲
It may tell us who's helping your father.
没人在帮他
No one is helping him!
说真的 他就是个疯子
Seriously, he was a crazy person.
疯子会做疯事
Crazy people do crazy things.
比如 大屠♥杀♥啦
Like, oh, I don't know, mass murder.
很高兴地告诉大家 玛丽很健康
Well, I'm happy to report that Mary has a clean bill of health.
她想跟你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
是啊 她有二十年的时间跟我聊
Yeah, she's had 20 years to talk to me.
儿子 能问你借十块钱的地球钞票吗
My son, may I borrow ten of your Earth dollars?
外卖♥♥员进大厅的时候被突击队给擒住了
The strike team tackled the deliveryman when he entered the lobby,
我觉得应该多给他点小费
I think I should tip him well.
"外卖♥♥员" 但我们要跟艾丽克斯和卡拉吃晚饭啊
"Deliveryman"? But we're having dinner with Alex and Kara.
所以我才买♥♥了个番茄派
That's why I bought a tomato pie.
爸 我们要做饭吃 之前就买♥♥好了食材
Dad, we're cooking. We got the ingredients earlier on.
所以我们要赶紧去你们家
So, we should get to your place ASAP
把这个用烤箱烤一下
and get that roast in the oven.
别担心 番茄派是我最爱的开胃菜
Don't worry, tomato pie is my favorite hors d'oeuvre.
去陪他们吧
Go, go be with them.
分♥析♥要几个小时才出结果 我留下来
The analysis will take hours, I'll stay here.
那灭世者呢
What about the Worldkillers?
艾丽克斯派了所有有空的特工去找她们
Alex has every available agent looking for them.
去吃饭吧
Go eat.
好
All right.
-蒙·艾尔 -荣恩
- Mon-El. - J'onn.
卡拉 我们一直没好好聊聊
Hey, Kara... We, uh... We never talked.
我... 我欠你一句道歉
Hey, I, uh... I owe you an apology.
为什么道歉
For what?
我们在一起的时候 我从来不知道
When we were together, I never really got
你发现我一直在撒谎有多难受
how it must have been for you to find out that I'd been lying.
关于我是达克萨姆星的王子 还有很多事情
About being Daxam's prince, about a lot of stuff.
抱歉我之前那样对你
And I am sorry u202dthat I did that to you.
谢谢你对我说这些
I do really appreciate you saying that.
不谢
Of course.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
艾姆拉她... 艾姆拉骗了我
Yeah, Imra... Imra lied to me.
关于...
About, um...
关于军团的重要事情
About something big with Legion business,
布莱尼也参与其中
and Brainy was in on it too.
是的
Yeah.
当你老婆跟你好朋友凑到一起的时候
When your wife conspires with your best friend--
感觉糟透了
It feels like garbage.
我们... 我们等等去喝酒好吗
Hey, can we, uh... u202dCan we get a drink later?
我是说 等温的事情处理完之后
After all the Winn stuff is handled, I mean.
有件事我觉得应该告诉你
There are some things that I think you should know.
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
这是朋友该做的
What are friends for?
你最好了
You're the best.
回见 伙计
See you later, buddy.
回见 伙计
Later, buddy.
你跟超女共事吼
So, u202dyou work with Supergirl.
你应该抬头挺胸 自豪一点
You should sit up straight, be proud.
你不能下来
You cannot be down here.
拜托 要是有人问起来 就说我在找洗手间
Oh, please. If anyone asks, I'm just looking for the bathroom.
拐个弯 在左边 好了 再见
It's around the corner to the left. Okay, bye now.
我刚才去过那间
Yeah, I tried that one,
但它因"强化审讯"被关闭了
but it was closed for "enhanced interrogation."
开个玩笑 老天 开玩笑而已
Kidding. Jeez. Just kidding.
你觉得这很搞笑吗
You think this is funny?
来点黑色[绞刑架]幽默无伤大雅
Oh, a little gallows humor never killed anybody.
当然除了对被处以绞刑的人而言
Well, except for the fellas hanging from the gallows.
你来干什么
What do you want?
我只想看看你的脸 温
I just wanted to see your face, Winn.
我想听听你的声音 我想找回我的儿子
I wanted to hear your voice, I wanted my son back.
这二十年来我一直在想象这一刻 而现在我...
I have spent 20 years imagining this moment and now I...
离开你 令我心如刀割
Leaving you, it gutted me.
而且我每天都经受着这种煎熬
And I've carried that with me every day of my life,
但我别无选择 温 因为你父亲...
but I had to, Winn, because your father--
抱歉 让我猜猜看
Oh, no, I'm sorry, let me guess.
他威胁说要杀了你
He threatened your life.
不 温 他威胁说要杀了你
No, Winn. He threatened yours.
他说 如果我胆敢靠近你
He told me that if I went near you, ever,
他就会杀了你
that he would kill you.
他死以后 我以为就安全了
And when he died, I thought it was safe.
但我错了 你仍然身处危险之中
But I was wrong. You're still in danger.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你也看到你父亲在自己葬礼上的所作所为了
You saw what your father did at his own funeral.
我看到了一个疯子最后贪婪的恶作剧
I saw the last grasping prank of a lunatic.
而现在 我听到的不过是借口
And now, what I'm hearing is an excuse.
你酝酿了二十年的借口
Twenty years in the making.
我也有二十年的时间来思考
Hey, I had 20 years to think, too.
你想知道我回想最多的是什么吗
You want to know what I think about the most?
让我来为你设定好情景
Let me set the scene for you.
是老爸终于爆发的那晚
It's the night Dad finally snapped.
我坐在警局里 冷得刺骨
And I'm sitting in the police station, freezing cold,
因为我穿的是睡衣
because I'm in my pajamas.
当警♥察♥来家里把我接走时
When the police came and picked me up from home,
我在睡觉
I was asleep.
记得吗 在床上 一个人
Remember? In bed. Alone.
那个好心的警官 在我肩膀上披了件外套
And the nice officer, he drapes the coat over my shoulders.
我感觉好点了
I feel a little better.
我坐在那里
So I'm sitting there,
我冰凉的小脚悬在空中 我在等待
and my cold little feet are dangling in the air, and I'm waiting.
等着我妈妈
I'm waiting for my mom
来接我
to pick me up.
因为警♥察♥说他们给你打了电♥话♥
'Cause they said that they called you. Yeah.
他们说等一个小时就行
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表