剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
能回来跟你和大家再次相聚
It meant the world to me to be back here with you.
与你并肩作战
And with everyone.
对我意义重大
To fight by your side.
我会想念与你的友谊
I'm really gonna miss your friendship.
卡拉 莉娜的顶层办公室遭到了袭击
Kara, there's been an attack at Lena's penthouse.
去吧
Go.
荣恩没赶上跟你道别 肯定很难过
Man, J'onn's gonna be sad he missed you.
告诉他没关系
Yeah, tell him it's okay.
我们一千年后见
I'll see him in a thousand years.
好吧
Okay.
主宰为什么要来找莉娜
Why would Reign go after Lena?
毕竟莉娜囚禁过主宰
Well, Lena did imprison Reign and then, you know,
还对她做了些实验嘛
experimented on her for a little bit.
但报仇不像是主宰的作风
But revenge isn't Reign's MO.
-同意 -你说得对
- I agree. u202d- You're right.
主宰不是来找我的
Reign wasn't looking for me.
她在找鲁比
She was looking for Ruby.
-她... -主宰找不到她的
- Is she... u202d- Reign won't find her.
鲁比很安全 我保证
Ruby's safe, I promise.
你没事吧
And are you okay?
我很好
Fine.
主宰在找鲁比 她先来了莉娜这里
So, Reign is after Ruby and she started with Lena.
她还会去哪儿找呢
Where else might she look?
小萨的母亲 帕翠莎 她在城外有座农场
Sam's mother, Patricia, she's got a farm outside the city.
我和超女去把帕翠莎送到安全的地方
Supergirl and I will go get Patricia to safety
然后等待主宰攻击
and then wait for Reign to attack.
你在研究主宰时发现她有什么特性
Anything you've discovered while studying Reign
让我们有必要升级军备的吗
that you think we should add to our arsenal?
电击
Electricity.
我就是用这种办法把主宰唤醒
It was how I was able to wake Reign up
再把她逼退的
and force her back down.
我可以翻新某个装备
Ooh, I can retrofit something.
-艾丽克斯 -我要去找鲁比
- Alex? u202d- I need to get to Ruby.
我说了 她待在安全的地方
I told you, u202dshe's in a safe place.
越少人知道那个地方
And the less people that know about that,
它就越安全
the safer the place will be.
我明白 但她可能很害怕
I understand that, u202dbut she's probably afraid.
莉娜 拜托让我去找她吧 以防万一
Lena, please let me just get to her, just in case.
主宰永远也找不到鲁比的藏身之地
Where Ruby is, u202dReign will never find her.
地图上没有标注 从太空也观测不到
It's not on any maps. You can't see it from space.
除了我和我哥之外 没人知道那个地方
Nobody knows about it, except for me and my brother.
莱克斯是怎么知道那个地方的
And how does Lex know about it?
因为那是他的府邸
u202dBecause it's his mansion.
帕翠莎·阿里亚斯 我们要跟你谈谈
Patricia Arias, we need to talk to you.
咱们上
Let's go.
阿里亚斯太太
Mrs. Arias?
弗朗西斯·皮尔斯 我告诉过你
Francis Pierce, I told you
下次再让我逮到你来我家找药片
that the next time I caught you in my house looking for pills,
我就射穿你那只贼手
I was gonna put a hole through your thieving hand.
超女
Supergirl.
如果吓到你了 我们很抱歉 阿里亚斯太太
We're sorry if we u202dstartled you, Mrs. Arias.
这位是联调局的荣恩·荣兹
This is J'onn J'onzz from the FBI.
我们认为主宰正在赶过来
We have reason to believe that Reign is on her way here.
这意味着这座房♥子不安全
Which means this house isn't safe.
我们要带你离开
We need to get you out of it.
她就是她 是吧
She's her, isn't she?
我的小萨就是主宰
My Sam is Reign.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我... 我从来没跟她讲过她的身世
I, uh... I never told her where she was from.
我...
I...
我只想让她做个正常人
I just wanted her to be normal, u202d
后来她十岁的时候
and then when she was ten,
开始在书上到处乱画
she started doodling all over her books.
就好像这是她内心的想法 必须宣泄出来
It was like something inside her just needed to get out...
我为此惩罚了她
and I punished her for it.
我关了她禁闭 还把书都撕碎了
I grounded her, u202dand I tore up the pages.
所以她就画在墙上来激怒我
So she drew it u202don the wall to spite me.
当我在新闻上看到这个符号♥的时候 我就知道了
When I saw the same mark all over the news, I knew.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
一直以来我都想保护她
All I ever wanted to do was to protect her.
这是我唯一的心愿
That's all I ever wanted.
我们想要掩藏的东西...
When we bury things...
我早该知道的 可是...
And I should've known this, but...
我们想要掩藏的东西
When we bury things,
它们会加倍地回来报复你
they come at you even harder.
小萨现在的样子跟你养育她的方式没有关系
What Sam's become has nothing to do with the way she was raised.
我是个不称职的母亲
I was an awful mother.
我把她扫地出门
I kicked her out.
我从来都没见过我的外孙女
I've never even met my granddaughter.
我们要赶在她来之前 带你离开这里
We need to... get you out of here before she comes.
不 如果她要来 那我就在这儿等她
No, if she's coming here, I wanna be here when she does.
我在本该帮她的时候 把她赶出了家门
I kicked her out when I should've helped her.
这次我不要再离她而去了
I am not gonna turn away from her now.
就快到了 丹弗斯特工
Not much further, Agent Danvers.
我没事 夸勒夫人
I'm fine, Mrs. Queller.
当然了
Of course, you are.
毕竟你的身体比我好多了
I mean, you're in much better shape than me.
你不像我一样膝盖行动不便
You don't have these knees I have to contend with.
知道吗 我花了一个星期
Do you know, it took me a week
才习惯了要走这么远的路
to get used to the distances in this place.
从一个侧厅去另一个要走五千步
The step count u202dfrom wing to wing, 5,000.
比我家的联排别♥墅♥稍微大点
Slightly bigger than my townhouse.
我家只是个小工作室
Well, I'm in a studio, so...
还有这里诡异的装潢
And the creepy decor.
这幅画啊
Oh, this one.
比《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》还恐怖
Worse than the Mona Lisa.
她的眼睛会跟着你转
Her eyes follow you everywhere.
很瘆人
Not in a good way.
但如果你能忽略某些家具
But, you know, if you can overlook some of the furnishings
以及主人是个连环杀人犯的话
and the fact that the owner was a serial killer.
幸好我们还没发现尸体
Luckily, we haven't found a body yet.
而且这里的便利设施简直太赞了
And the amenities are really quite fantastic.
鲁比宝贝 快看谁来看你了
Ruby doll, look who's come to pay you a visit.
艾丽克斯阿姨
Aunt Alex.
看到你没事我就放心了
Oh, I'm so glad you're okay.
我妈有跟你一起来吗
Is my mom with you?
没有 她的病还没好
No. She's still sick.
她得了什么病
What's wrong with her?
她不肯告诉我 莉娜也不告诉我
She won't tell me, and Lena won't tell me.
你知道吗
Do you know?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我有几天没听到她的消息了
I haven't heard from her in days,
而且在新闻上 有瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥的新闻
and on the news, there are stories about the Pestilence outbreak.
就是因为这件事吗 我妈妈被感染了吗
Is that what this is? Was my mom infected?
不 鲁比 不是
No, Ruby. No.
我十二岁了 艾丽克斯 我能应付得来
I'm 12 years old, Alex. I can handle anything.
告诉我是怎么回事
Just tell me what it is.
我知道的话会告诉你的
I would if I knew.
但我不知道
But I don't.
现在给我介绍一下这个鬼地方吧
Now, why don't you take me on a tour of this mausoleum?
我听说这里有室内游泳池
I heard there is an indoor pool?
一切都准备好了
Everything is set.
帕翠莎在安全屋
Patricia's in the safe room.
她说我们可以从冰箱里随意拿吃的
She said we can grab anything out of the fridge if we want.
她说里边有布丁
She said there's pudding.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
蒙·艾尔和大家今早没能见到你
Mon-El and everyone missed you this morning.
是啊 真是对不住
Uh, yeah, u202dI'm sorry about that.
我是在解决我父亲的问题
I was, um, u202ddealing with my father.
自从超查部的意外之后
Since the incident at the DEO,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表