剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Don't get emotional. I just didn't want to die out there.
不过你朋友的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your friend though.
能不能给她一个好点的房♥间
Can we get her a better room, please?
安排个带窗子的
Maybe one with a window.
她真的做到了
She really came through, huh?
她们都做到了
They both did.
好了
Okay.
如果需要的话 我可以送去邮局
I can take it to the post office if you want.
不必了 我可以明天自己去
Oh, that's okay. I can manage tomorrow.
今天跟你在一起真的很开心
It was really fun hanging out with you today.
是吧
It was, wasn't it?
如果没有你 我都不知道该如何处理这件事
I don't know how I would have handled this without you here.
通常我会找我妹
I mean, normally I'd lean on my sister.
但是 她出城了
But, well, she's out of town.
我随时可以替补
Well, I can sub for her anytime.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-可能是我妈 -是我 小萨
- Probably my mom. - Hey, it's Sam.
猜得真准 请进
Wow. Good call. Come on in.
快看 她还活着
Hey, she's alive.
宝贝 我好想你
Hi, baby. I missed you.
我也很想你
Missed you, too.
-还算顺利吗 -简直惨不忍♥睹
- How did it go? - A total disaster.
你真是养了个恶魔般的孩子
I mean, what a nightmare of a kid you've raised.
是啊 她挺难缠的 对吧
Oh, I know. She's rough, right?
我们电梯里见
Hey, I will meet you in the elevator.
-好 拜 -拜
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
-乖一点 别调皮 -回见
- Be good. No Shining. - See you.
怎么样 出门顺利吗
So, how did it go? How was the trip?
你出差去了
Your work trip.
看你一脸茫然
Wow, I mean, it must've been
这趟出差肯定是糟糕到被你屏蔽了
really bad if you've already blocked it out.
没关系
It's okay.
我说我去出差了吗
I said I had a work trip?
对
Yeah.
我说了 确实说了
No, I did. I did. I know...
我记得说了
I know I did.
我知道我说了
I know I said that.
但我哪里都没去
But I didn't go anywhere.
天哪 莉娜给我打过电♥话♥
Oh, my God. Lena called.
我怎么会没接到
How did I miss this?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他们给我备了车 但我却没上车
They had a car for me. I never got in the car.
我没有上飞机
I never got on a plane.
怎么可能
How?
天哪 鲁比那天说过
Oh, my God. Ruby said it the other day.
-鲁比说了什么 -说我离开了
- What did Ruby say? - That I was gone.
我告诉她我要去个地方 但我没去
I told her that I was going somewhere but I didn't.
我不知道我去了哪里
I don't know where I went.
我以为是我压力太大
I thought maybe I was stressed
或者是她记错了
or, you know, maybe she was remembering wrong.
但我最近总是这样
But it keeps happening to me.
-我总是断片 -小萨 你深呼吸
- I keep losing time. - Sam, just take a deep breath--
不 我不知道我去了哪里
No, I don't know where I've been.
艾丽克斯 我觉得我出问题了
Alex, I think something's wrong with me.
我听说刚才的情势挺危险的
I hear you had u202da hard go of it up there.
是啊
Yeah.
其实 说到幽灵舰
Yeah, as far as ghost ships go,
这还不算最恐怖的
it wasn't the scariest I've ever been on.
但那绝对不是欢乐屋
But it certainly wasn't a fun house.
我知道我回来之后并没有让你过得轻松些
I know my being back here hasn't made things easy for you.
-蒙·艾尔 -是真的
- Mon-El. - It's true.
我能看出来你在挣扎 我想帮你
But I can see that you're struggling and I wanna help.
-我想让你好过一点 -我知道
- I wanna make things better for you. - I know you do.
那就试试吧
Well, then try me.
-什么意思 -跟我聊聊
- What do you mean? - Talk to me.
我保证 我比一年前那个
I promise I'm... I'm a heck of a lot wiser than
降落在这里的家伙要聪明得多
whoever that guy was that landed here a year ago.
你试试吧 我绝对比他更懂倾听
Just try it. Try me. I'm a much better listener.
我很难过
I feel badly
因为没有劝服主宰
that I couldn't get through to Reign.
我在她身上看到了人性 我察觉到了
I saw humanity in her. I got a glimpse of it
而我本该激发出她的人性
and I should have been able to reach it.
如果我做到了 也许莱丝丽就不会死
And maybe if I did reach it, Leslie would still be alive.
我理解那种感受
Yeah, I know the feeling.
带手下上了战场 却没能带他们回来
Leading people into battle and not bringing them home.
很难受
It's hard.
确实
No kidding.
不过我还是想说一句
But for what it's worth,
尽管你没有劝服主宰
you might not have gotten through to Reign.
但是 电女郎
But, I mean, Livewire, she's...
她也算是恶人的巅峰
She was as bad as they come.
而你却劝服了她
And you got through to her.
你给了她抗争的动力 牺牲的理由
You... You gave her something to fight for, to sacrifice for.
你让她的心灵变得更加美好 而这一切
You changed her heart for the better. That's, I mean...
都非常了不起
That's amazing.
而且你并没有依靠黄太阳的帮助
And you did that without the yellow sun.
都是你自己做到的
That was all you.
怎么了
What?
现在听你的建议感觉还挺有道理
Wow, your advice u202dactually makes sense now.
我会好好听
I think I'd actually follow it.
-这是有过程的 -听起来...
- There is a logical progression. - That sounds like...
最终会领悟到真谛
Comes to a point at the end.
说到半杯水的理论
And, you know, speaking of glass-half-full stuff,
氪星女祭司给了你一些
that Kryptonian Priestess gave you some information
那些灭世者的信息 很有用吧
about the Worldkillers. That's not for nothing.
她确实说了
Yeah. Yeah, she did.
她称之为"纯粹与瘟疫"
She called them u202d"Purity and Pestilence."
我们现在只需要赶在主宰之前找到他们
So, now all we have to do is find them before Reign does.
我该怎么拒绝
How am I supposed to say no?
直接说
You just say it.
"不 我不会把我的青春 我的生命
"No. I am not going to waste my youth, my life,
还有我的精力 浪费在一个小房♥间里"
my vitality sitting in some cubicle."
不是小房♥间
I am not gonna be in a cubicle.
他们要给我一个景色不错的办公室
They're giving me an office with a view.
什么景色 停车场吗
Of what, the parking lot?
-茱莉亚 该成熟点了 -你是说放弃吗
- Julia, it's time to grow up. - You mean give up.
茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Julia? Julia?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表