剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我们现在怎么做
So, what do we do now?
回家 父亲
We go home, Father.
你知道这世界有多少人
Do you know how many people in this world
想要超能力吗
want to have super powers?
我需要你听我的话 我没有超能力
I need you to hear me, I don't have powers.
海滨区的爆♥炸♥仍对向外的方圆一英里有影响
The waterfront explosion still affects another mile radius.
我们应该继续巡查其造成的损害
We should keep patrolling for damage.
什么鬼
What the...
妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
是的 宝贝 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, babe, I'm fine.
你去摆餐具好吗 饭就快煮好了
You wanna set the table? This won't take long to cook.
好
Sure.
妈
Mom?
我今晚写完作业的话能看部电影吗
Can I watch a movie tonight if I finish my homework?
那什么 我刚刚
You know what, I just...
想起来我在公♥司♥那边还有点事
realized I have to go back to work for something.
你今晚能去苔丝家吃晚饭吗
Can you go over to Tess' for dinner tonight?
妈 我非得去吗
Mom, do I have to?
鲁比 这事没得商量 你必须去苔丝家
Ruby, this is not a discussion. You're going to Tess'.
好吧
Okay.
你好 荣先生
Hi, Mr. J.
你在找东西吗
You, uh, looking for something?
我想找贝拉赫
I would like to find the b'rahh alcom.
我一直在温习火星语 贝拉赫的意思是
Oh! Oh. You know, I've been brushing up on my Martian, b'rahh.
图书馆 不对
Library! No.
洗手间
Bathroom.
解一下内急
To relieve myself.
你不知道在哪儿吗
You don't know where it is?
你不是已经来了三周了吗
Haven't you been here for like three weeks?
零四天
And four days.
准确地说
Precisely.
走到走廊尽头
Yeah, it's down the hall,
转个弯 左手边第三个门
around the corner, third door to your left.
我们真该放上个标识牌
We really should put up signs.
我能去了吗
May I go?
-嗯 -十分感谢
- Yeah. - Thank you!
好吧
Okay.
关闭那些系统
Shut down those systems
以避免渗透的可能性
so there's no possibility of infiltration.
老大 我能跟你聊一会子吗
Um, boss. Hey, can I chat with you for like a hot sec?
一会子
A hot sec?
天呐 算了
Oh, my God. Never mind.
刚才你父亲去洗手间之前征求了我的许可
Listen, your dad just asked me for permission to use the bathroom.
他还在适应这里的环境
Yeah, well, he's still getting used to things around here.
是 但他的语气有点不对劲
Sure. But it was kinda like the way he said it.
听着他还是把自己当成囚犯
Like he was a prisoner or something.
毕竟他已经做了三百多年囚犯了
Well, he was a prisoner for over 300 years.
所以我才觉得你该带他出去
Exactly why I think that you might wanna take him out.
远离超查部
Like into the non-DEO world.
我管理着一个复杂且高度敏感的政♥府♥部门
I run a complex and highly sensitive government operation here.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah, fine.
温
Winn?
-我收到你的消息了 -对了 好的
- I got your message. - Yes. Yes. Of course.
我还不确定该怎么解读这件事
So, I'm not really quite sure what to make of it,
但我觉得你们该看一下
but I thought you guys should see this.
这是今早发生的事件
This is an incident that happened this morning.
什么事
What is it?
纳市派出了一支勘探队
So, the city sent out an exploratory team
调查潜艇袭击所造成的影响
to investigate the effects of the submarine attack,
你们可以看到 他们在基岩处发现了奇怪的东西
and you can see that they found something strange in the bedrock,
于是前去查看
so they went to check it out.
然后
And...
他们被袭击了
It got attacked.
对 幸好他们的应急系统及时启动
Yep. I mean, luckily, their emergency systems kicked in
他们才得以浮出海面
and they made it to the surface,
但他们当时可以轻易被歼灭
but they could have easily just been taken out.
你还能找到什么线索
What else can you find out?
对了 美国地质勘探局的地热扫描
Oh! The USGS geothermal scans,
我们可以调出扫描图像来找到那里的坐标
we can pull up one of those to find these coordinates.
好了 我可以立刻告诉你们两件事
Okay. Well, I can tell you two things, right off the bat.
第一 根据岩层信息
One, according to the rock layers,
那艘船已经在那里待了
that ship has been under there
大约一万两千年之久
for about 12,000 years,
第二 用于制♥造♥它的金属
and two, whatever metal it's made out of
不在元素周期表上
is not on the periodic table.
好了 慢点走 慢点走
Okay, slow down, slow down.
咱们就快到了 就快到了
We're getting close, we're getting close.
等等 不 等一下 好了
Wait. No. Hey. Wait, okay.
那艘船应该就在咱们脚下
Ship should be right under us.
好的
Okay.
好了 退后 大家都退后
All right, stand back. Everyone, stand back.
-我看到克拉克曾经这么做过 -退后
- I saw Clark do this once. - Get back!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
有一种办法可以不破坏公共财产
There's a way of doing this without destroying public property.
咱们走
Let's go.
老兄 我还想看那招呢
Oh, man, I wanted to see that.
这下可好
Awesome.
好了
All right.
你这是要干什么
What are you doing?
这可能会感觉有点怪
This might feel a little weird.
不要
Oh, no!
-天呐 刚刚好可怕 -嘘
- Oh, God, that was horrible. - Shh.
太奇妙了
That was amazing.
-咱们能经常这么玩吗 -不行
- Can we do that all the time, please? - No.
好吧
Okay.
那是个人吗
Is that a person?
看着像
Looks like.
这有个空位置
There's an empty one.
好吧 这一点都不诡异
Okay, that's not creepy, not at all.
别开火
Don't shoot.
我们并无恶意
We're not here to hurt you.
卡拉
Kara.
天呐
My God.
-天呐 -我知道
- Oh, my God. - I know.
-是蒙·艾尔 -我知道
- It's Mon-El. - I know.
你回来了
You're back.
等一下 你怎么在呼吸 他怎么在呼吸呢
Wait a minute, how are you breathing? How is he breathing?
不知道
We don't know.
根据今早取得的样本
According to the samples taken this morning,
这里的空气应该仍对达克萨姆人有毒
the air should still be toxic to Daxamites.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
有人治好了你吗
Did someone cure you?
对啊 还有你在船上讲的是什么语言
Yeah, and what was that language you were speaking on the ship?
土星语
Saturnian.
可是土星上有生命吗
But there's life on Saturn?
你为什么要朝那艘潜水器上的潜水员开火
Why did you fire on the divers in that submersible?
我没有
I didn't.
但我听到那艘船上的防御系统启动了
I heard the ship's defense system activate though.
大家都还好吧
Is everyone okay?
嗯 他们及时撤离了
Yeah, they got out of there in time.
你们那艘船很特别
That's some ship you got there.
我从未见过类似的东西
I've never seen anything like it.
那是外星飞船
It's, uh... It's alien.
其他休眠舱里的人是谁
Who's in the other chambers?
只是乘客
Just passengers.
-会造成威胁吗 -不会
- Are they dangerous? - No.
他们 他们跟我一样
No, they're, um... They're like me.
为何你醒过来了 而其他人还在沉睡
Why did you wake up and everybody else is still asleep?
抱歉各位 我之前进入了超休眠状态
I'm sorry, guys, I was in hypersleep, and it's all, um...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表