剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
如果她们是普通的氪星人
If they're regular Kryptonians,
我们应该能追踪到她们的下落
we should be able to track them down.
她们受魔法保护
They're protected by magic.
我会找到她们的
I will find them.
你觉得我们该打给荣恩吗
Do you think we should call J'onn?
不 他和梅林在一起
No, he's with Myr'nn.
如果情况恶化 我会去找他的
I'll get him if the situation becomes dire.
想象一下如果我们还要对付主宰会怎样
Imagine if we had Reign to deal with.
可惜 我认为我们是要对付她
Unfortunately, I think we do.
小萨 你应该躺在床上
Sam, you should be in bed.
我需要来这里 这事和我有关系
I need to be here. This involves me.
我知道小萨为什么生病了
I know why Sam's sick.
这些是小萨的血细胞 而这些是主宰的
These are Sam's blood cells, and these are Reign's.
小萨的血细胞越来越弱
Sam's blood cells are getting weaker,
而主宰的越来越强大
while Reign's are getting stronger.
它们互相依赖 有非局部的牵连
They share a symbiotic, non-local entanglement.
主宰和小萨还连在一起
Reign and Sam are still connected.
主宰回来了 而且她变得越来越强大
Reign's back and she's getting stronger by the minute.
但是我已经毁了灭世者的血液
But I destroyed u202dthe Worldkiller's blood.
迪莫斯牺牲了自己来阻止她们
Demos gave his life to stop them.
我不知道为什么 但是她们拿到血液了
I don't know how, but they have it.
如果主宰越来越强大 那反过来不行吗
If Reign is getting stronger, then couldn't the opposite be true?
如果小萨变强大 那主宰就会变弱
If Sam gets stronger, then Reign would get weaker.
和我想的一样
My thoughts exactly.
但是怎么做 我们试过的方法都没用
But how? Nothing we've tried has worked.
莉莉斯喷泉
The Fountains of Lillith.
什么喷泉
Fountains of what?
很多年前 我判决金达·克·罗兹入狱时
Years ago, when I sentenced Jindah Kol Rozz to prison,
她不停地说要复仇
she spouted about vengeance.
一座喷泉带给人无限的力量
One fountain gave infinite strength.
而另一座则带来衰弱
The other brought weakness.
她提到过有一个从泉水中诞生
She spoke of a woman born of the fountain
却具有毁灭力量的女人
with the power of destruction.
主宰诞生于黑暗山谷
Reign was created in the Dark Valley,
她的力量并不是来自黄太阳
and she doesn't get her powers from the yellow sun.
也许她是从那座喷泉得到的
Maybe she got them from this fountain.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
我要回黑暗山谷一趟
I'm going back to the Dark Valley.
小萨 你太虚弱了
Sam, you're too weak.
而且现在没有布莱尼能送你过去
We don't have Brainy to get you there.
莉娜之前做到了
Lena was able to do it.
那是靠电击的手法
That was using electric shock.
以你现在的状态 艾丽克斯说得对
And in your current condition, Alex is right.
我不知道你能否撑过去
I don't know if you'd survive.
只要能终结主宰
That's a risk I'm willing to take
拯救全世界 我愿意冒这个险
if it means ending Reign and saving the world.
为了我女儿 我必须这样做
And I have to do it for my daughter.
我向你保证 我今天不会死的
I promise you, I am not dying today.
你是真的
You're real.
我当然是真的
Of course, I'm real.
我创造了你
I made you.
用祖鲁之剑
u202dWith the Sword of Juru,
我们种下了
we plant these seeds
将这个星球变成新氪星的种子
that transform this planet into New Krypton.
我们不再需要那个人类了
We have no need of the human anymore.
但我为你杀了人
But I have killed people for you.
我的追随者一直抗争着你的敌人
My followers have prayed against your enemies.
我对你俯首称臣
I bowed down to you.
你保证过 你说你是正义的化身
You promised. You said that you were righteous.
她确实是 我们的正义
And she is, for us.
而不是你们的
Not for you.
伪君子
Hypocrite.
懦夫
Weak.
一无是处
Nothing.
你还好吗
How you doing, man?
他那么信任我
He trusted me.
而我杀了他
And I killed him.
卡拉说迪莫斯当时
Kara told me that Demos got hit
被三束热视线同时击中
by three heat-vision blasts at once.
没人能预料到这一点
Nobody could have predicted that.
其实在某个瞬间 你真的让我相信
You know, for just a second, you really had me believing
我可以改变世界
that I could change the world.
温 别这样 好吗
Winn, just stop, okay?
如果不是有你的技术
A lot of people would have died today
今天许多人会死
if it wasn't for your technology.
如果不是你 我早就死一百次了
I mean I would've died a hundred times over if it wasn't for you.
艾丽克斯说你要去见市长
Alex said that you were gonna go see the Mayor?
让凯特科公布消息 市民必须自我保护
Get CatCo to put out the word that the city needs to stay safe.
对 但我先来看你了
Yeah, but I came to see about you first.
好吧 你先回凯特科吧
Okay, well, you should get back to CatCo.
他们会需要你的
They're gonna... They're gonna need you.
你朋友小萨很坚强
Your friend Sam is strong.
她在为她女儿抗争
She's fighting for her daughter,
像你一样
like you.
妈 这是艾丽克斯
Mom, this is Alex.
我...
I...
你和你的家人救了我女儿
You and your family rescued my daughter.
我感激你们的恩情
I am indebted to you.
有时候 我觉得是她救了我们
Sometimes, I think she's the one that rescued us.
小萨准备好了
Sam's ready.
鲁比 你真的应该在外面等
Ruby, I really think that you need to wait outside.
不 我要留下来
No, I'm staying.
听我说 宝贝
Listen to me, baby.
接下来会很痛
This is gonna hurt.
看起来有点吓人
It's gonna look scary.
但你妈妈很厉害
But your mom is a badass.
我能受得住
She can handle it, okay?
你确实很厉害
You are a badass.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
跑吧 萨曼莎
Run, Samantha.
跑吧 萨曼莎
Run, Samantha.
我们来追你了
We're coming for you.
开始吧
Let us begin.
我照顾她 你们去救人吧
I've got her. You go save the city.
-走 -跟莉娜待在一起
- Let's go. - Stay with Lena.
这颗星球已经不再稳定
This planet is no longer stable.
我能听到尖叫声
I can hear the screams.
这个世界需要我们
This world needs us.
开始了
It's starting.
马达加斯加
8.0 earthquake,
发生八级地震 龙♥卷♥风♥和超级暴风雨
tornadoes and super storms over Madagascar?
海啸警报
Tsunami warning?
100%的可能性 这是主宰造成的
We got 100% chance of, you guessed it, Reign.
是外星环境改造
It's the terraforming.
在祖恩上 他们改变了星球的自然资源
On Zune, they terraformed her planet's natural resources,
那样他们就能直接攻击星球核心
so they'd go right u202dthrough the planet's core
来制♥造♥创世纪事件
to create a genesis event.
毁掉所有生命 才能重生
Destroy all life in order to be reborn.
没错
Exactly.
要想攻击地核
Go through the Earth's core,
就得靠近马达加斯加
and you get pretty close to Madagascar.
好吧 这显然就是那些女巫正在做的
Okay, so that's clearly what the witches are doing.
我能问问创世纪事件需要多久吗
Can I ask how long it took this genesis event to be completed?
几小时
Hours.
我不会让她们得逞的
I'm not gonna let that happen.
记忆的事呢
The memories?
这件事比较重要
This was too important.
超女 蒙·艾尔 止损
Supergirl, Mon-El, damage control.
艾丽克斯 召集所有特工
Alex, get every agent we have.
全部行动起来 转移人群
Boots on the ground, evacuating.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表