剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你会相信我吗
Are you gonna trust me?
有美妙的事情正在发生
Something wonderful is happening.
保证回来之后跟我讲就行
Just promise to tell me about it when you come back.
我保证
I promise.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
既然现在我们知道了
Hey, so now that we know
飞船里只是我们的老朋友蒙·艾尔
it's just friendly ol' Mon-El in the ship,
也许你终于可以和你♥爸♥出去玩了
maybe you could finally go have that outing with your dad.
我们应该仔细研究一下蒙·艾尔所在的飞船
We have to learn more about the ship Mon-El was on.
上边还有其他五个我们不了解的乘客
There are five other passengers on board we know nothing about.
他们可都在睡觉呢
They're literally asleep.
那艘飞船很安全
The ship is secure, okay?
我们在对其运行指令 以找它的起源
We're running comms on it to find its origin,
我们时刻监控着它 以防万一有别人醒来
we're monitoring it in case anybody else wakes up.
如果有事发生我会通知你的
I will alert you if anything happens.
没错 交给我们管吧
Yes, leave us in charge.
我说"我们" 其实是指艾丽克斯
And by "Us," I mean Alex,
因为我没资格管任何事情
because I should not be in charge of anything.
赶紧去和你♥爸♥相处吧
Just go be with your dad.
这种棕色的水是地球上流行的饮料吗
This brown water is a popular beverage on Earth?
多数是早上喝
In the mornings mostly.
棒
Yes.
我见识到口加啡的魅力了
I understand the appeal of c'of-fee.
那个词念"咖啡"
It's pronounced "Coffee."
这里离超查部不远
It's only a short walk from the DEO.
你可以随时来这里
You can come down here any time.
那是什么
What is that?
智力的对决吗
A duel of intellect?
那是国际象棋
That is chess.
一个古老的战略游戏 有着无数的结果
An ancient game of strategy with infinite outcomes.
有点像奥可若塔克
Much like o'kk rotokk.
咱们应该找些时间玩奥可若塔克
We should play o'kk rotokk sometime.
我没什么时间玩游戏
I don't really have a lot of time for games,
不过你该经常来这里 学学下棋
but you should come down here, learn chess.
如果你想回超查部 那咱们就走
If you wish to return to the DEO, let us go.
不是的 父亲 咱们可以呆在这里
Oh, no, Father, it's okay, it's okay. We can stay out.
你被囚禁了三百年
You've been a prisoner for 300 years,
你不该在这里也感觉像个囚犯
you shouldn't feel like a prisoner here.
我知道我不是超查部的囚犯 儿子
I know I am not a prisoner of the DEO, my son.
你才是
You are.
来到这里之后 你看了那台智能设备43次
You have glanced at your smart devices 43 times since we arrived.
你的身体在这里
Your body is here,
但是你的思想却被困在了工作中
but your mind is trapped in your work.
你生活在那里 你仅有的朋友在那里
You live there, your only friends are there,
在外边你什么都没有
you have nothing outside of it.
你才来了三周 我在这里三百年了
You've been here three weeks, I've been here 300 years.
我想我还是比你更懂得
I think I know a little more about
怎样与这个世界互动
how to engage with this world than you do.
谢谢你带我来这里
Thank you for showing me the way here.
如果我还想要棕色水的话 我会回来的
I will return if I require more brown water.
-父亲 别这样 -你完成了你的任务
- Father, come on-- - You have completed your mission,
现在我想回到我的屋里了
and now I would like to return to my room.
我正赶过去
I'm on my way.
你不应该来这里
Hey, you shouldn't be in here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我想姑且相信你
I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt,
但是你攻击了两名特工
but you attacked two agents.
是不是...
Was...
你是不是被超休眠搞糊涂了
Were you confused by the hypersleep?
是不是因为这个你才溜出医疗室
Is that why you snuck out of the med bay,
闯进安全存储室 还差点杀了两个人
broke into a secure storage room and almost killed two people?
我没有差点杀人
I didn't almost kill anyone.
难道这不是你吗
Is it not you?
是我
It's me.
那就让我相信这一点
Then... Then make me believe it.
求你
Please.
我现在都睡不着觉了
You know, I don't sleep anymore.
我晚上躺在床上盯着天花板
I lay awake at night just staring at the ceiling,
因为我一闭上眼就会梦到你死
because if I close my eyes I dream about you dying.
我看到你
I see you disappear
飘向黑暗的太空 永远消失
into the blackness of space forever.
这是我梦寐以求的
This was all I wanted.
就是你
This.
然后当我在那艘船上见到你时
And when I saw you on that ship...
我的天 我感觉自己又有希望了
oh, my God, I felt like I could hope again.
我可以触碰你
I could touch you,
看到听到你
and see you and hear you,
终于可以和你在一起了
and be with you, finally.
但是
But...
你变了
you're different.
你都没什么可说的吗
You have nothing to say?
一句都没有
Nothing?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怪我不该有颗人类的心
Shame on me for having a human heart.
你这是在做什么 小萨
What are you doing, Sam?
你的确看起来不同了
Okay, you look different.
你还好吗
How are you?
很好 谢谢 我比卡拉强多了
I'm fine, thanks. I'm better than Kara.
我想既然你什么都没告诉她
Yeah, I'm assuming that since you didn't tell her anything,
你肯定也什么都不会告诉我
you are definitely not gonna tell me anything, so...
可我还是来了
Still, here I am.
觉得好歹该试试
Thought I'd give it a shot.
我知道肯定有情况
I know something's going on.
你那艘外星飞船
Oh, yeah, that alien ship.
那不是普通的外星飞船对吧
That's not just any alien ship, is it?
有很多事是你不了解的 明白吗
There's a lot that you don't understand, okay? It's...
-现在一切都不同了 -怎么不同了
- It's different now. - Different, how?
就是不同了 明白吗
It's just different! Okay?
有很多事
There's a lot...
有很多事需要解释 这我承认
There's a lot to explain here, okay? I acknowledge that.
我很抱歉 温
And I'm sorry, Winn,
但现在 我需要你这个朋友
but I need you as a friend right now.
我需要你相信我
I need you to believe me.
我需要你帮我回到那艘飞船上去
And I need your help to get back to that ship.
否则会有人受伤的
People will get hurt if I don't.
卡拉也会受伤的
Kara will get hurt.
求你了
Please.
快 快
Come on, come on.
好像能行
I think it's working.
凝滞液在正常水平 能源怎么样
Okay, the stasis fluid levels are okay. How's the power?
你确定这样做安全吗
Are you sure this is safe?
糟糕 特里安泵堵住了
Crief, the therian pump is jammed.
-我听不懂 -好吧
- I don't know what that means. - Okay.
你去重置第一个休眠舱下的电路
Just reset the circuit on the end of the first pod.
温 你还好吗
Winn, you okay?
他没事
He's fine.
-他 是我逼他帮我的 -你绑♥架♥了他
- He's... I just made him help me. - You kidnapped him.
-我没有 -他没有绑♥架♥我
- I didn't -- - He didn't kidnap me.
我们这样做都是为你好
Listen, we only have your best interests at heart.
什么才是为我好是由你还是他来决定的
So, which of you two is deciding what my best interests are?
那好 我要把装置和你都带回超查部
Good. I'm taking that and you back to the DEO.
-我不能让你那么做 -别拦着我
- I... I can't let you. - Get out of my way!
我的项链
My necklace.
你们之前为什么非得下来不可
Why'd you have to come down here, anyway?
如果我们没来 你就已经死了
If we hadn't come here, you would have died.
那不重要 我不用你再担心我了
It doesn't matter, I'm not your problem anymore.
你怎么会变了这么多 才过了七个月
How could you have changed so much? It's only been seven months.
不 已经过了七年
No, it's been seven years!
你的时间过去了七个月
It's been seven months for you,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表