剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Usually, they're to protect others, so your intentions are good,
但坦白秘密或许真的能有帮助
but it really might help if you share the load.
艾姆拉和我的过往很复杂
Well, Imra and I have a complicated history.
我们不算是两情相悦才结婚的
We didn't exactly choose to get married to one another.
她家在土卫六地位显赫
So she's from this u202dimportant family on Titan.
而土卫六又是某个星球派系的首领
And Titan was the head of this faction of planets
他们非常反对地球及其同盟
that were very against Earth and its allies.
所以在军团的早期
So, in the early days of the Legion,
我们需要做些象征性的举动
we needed to do something symbolic.
来展示我们代表所有人
You know, to show that we represented everyone.
你通过联姻统一了各星球
You united the planets when you got married?
就是这样
There it is.
当时我还在为卡拉的事伤心
And I was still mourning Kara.
艾姆拉和我是朋友也是搭档
Imra and I were friends and partners,
我喜欢她 我尊重她
and I was fond of her. I respected her.
但我知道和艾姆拉结婚能帮助许多人
But I knew that marrying Imra would help so many.
那是一个符合逻辑的决定
It just seemed like the logical thing to do.
然后随着时间推移 我...
And then, with time, I mean, I...
有名无实的婚姻变得真挚 感情也变深了
Our pretend marriage became more real and our feelings deepened,
我慢慢爱上了她
and I grew to love her.
我很满足
I was content.
可对卡拉
But with Kara, I mean...
爱上卡拉则毫无逻辑可言
There was nothing logical about falling in love with Kara.
她是...
I mean, she was...
她是氪星精英
She was a Kryptonian elitist,
而我自私又完全不尊重女性
and I was this completely self-absorbed misogynist.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
但当时我对她的爱
But what I felt for her,
是那么 是那么
it was... it was just...
重新回到这里
Being back here is, um...
我不得不和卡拉保持距离
I've had to keep a distance from Kara
因为每当我接近她时
because, whenever u202dI'm around her,
过去的感情都会涌来
these old feelings get stirred up.
我在艾姆拉面前得把这些都藏起来
And then I have to hide it from Imra.
但最近 我们之间总是有摩擦 因为...
But lately, there's just been all this friction between us 'cause of...
我知道是我的错 我只是
I know it's my fault, and I just...
我不知道怎么办才好
I don't know what to do.
要知道
You know,
如果你觉得很难对你妻子保密
if you think keeping secrets from your wife is hard,
你该试试对火星人保密
you should try keeping secrets from a Martian.
我妻子和我
My wife and I would, uh...
我们每晚都会
would bond and literally
联结思想 分享思绪和感情
share our thoughts and feelings every night.
婚姻重在分享 蒙·艾尔
Marriage is sharing, Mon-El.
分享一切
Everything.
拥有复杂的感情不是你的罪过
You are not a criminal because you have complicated feelings.
如果你真的爱艾姆拉 并尊重她
If you truly love and honor Imra,
或许你该对她敞开内心
maybe you should let her in.
怎么了
What is it?
纯粹
Purity.
鲁比
Ruby?
鲁比
Ruby.
-亲爱的 你还好吗 -我没事
- Honey, are you okay? - I'm fine.
甜心 怎么回事
Sweetheart, what happened?
我一转身她就不见了
I turned around, and she was gone.
亲爱的 我很抱歉 你妈妈她...
Honey, I'm so sorry. Your mom's just...
她最近遇到很多麻烦
She's going through a lot.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
这怎么能叫没事
This is not okay.
今天出来玩她特别兴奋
She was so excited to hang out today.
然后她就那么消失了
And then she just disappeared.
就像几个月前
It's like, a few months ago,
她计划去一次重要旅行
she was planning u202don going on this big trip,
还说会有美好的事情发生
and something wonderful was gonna happen.
可等她回来后 她就像哪也没去过一样
And when she got back, she acted like she hadn't been anywhere.
她不记得了吗
She didn't remember?
事有蹊跷
There's something wrong.
我不知道是什么 但肯定有问题
I don't know what, but there's something.
有时她就像完全变了个人
It's like, sometimes, she's a completely different person.
鲁比 我知道你很怕
Ruby, I know it's scary, okay?
但要知道我这人有种本事
But something you've got to know about me is that,
如果遇到问题 我总能找到答案
when there's a problem, I always find an answer.
知道吗
Okay?
你找到她了吗
You've found her?
没错 来得正好
Yes, indeed. Hey, perfect timing.
-她在哪 -她在地铁里
- Where is she? - She is in the subway,
虽然那里尚未有任何袭击事件上报
though there have been no reports of any attacks yet.
但很快就会有的
There will be soon, though.
我们应该赶过去
We should head out.
和往常一样的组队吧
Same team as before, right?
如果你能来 我们也需要你
Well, if, uh, if you can come, we could use you.
当然
Yeah. Absolutely.
我不会再低估她
I'm not underestimating her again.
-绝对不会 -说到这个
- Ever. u202d- Uh, speaking of...
有礼物给你们
Presents.
我改进了旧超声波技术
I have revamped u202dsome old sonic technology
来阻隔她之前袭击你们时的频率
to cut out the frequency that she hit you with before.
但是有用吗
Yeah, but will they work?
等等 你不是诚心在发问吧
Wait, you really asked me that?
差不多95%肯定吧
Uh, it's like 95% sure.
-干得好 肖特特工 -随时效劳
- Good work, Agent Schott. - Anytime.
去做超级英雄吧
Now, go do superheroic stuff.
我们出发
Let's go.
有人找到了你其中一个搭档
Someone else has found one of your partners.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她拥有和你一样的水晶 并且激活了
She possesses a crystal like yours that has been activated.
她即将觉醒 你必须要引导她
She's awakening, and you must guide her.
但是要采取明智的策略
But be wise in your tactics.
她就像是新生儿
She's a newborn.
娇弱 可塑性强
Delicate, malleable.
在他们带走她之前
You must bring her here, home,
你必须带她来这里 带她回家
before they take her away.
我明白
I understand.
孩子 你没事吧
Yo, kiddo, you all right?
纯粹
Purity?
你终于会叫我的名字了
You've finally learned my name.
-艾丽克斯 -马上
- Alex. - On it.
大家快出去
Everybody, out.
没事的 起来 快起来
Hey. It's all right. Get up. Up, up, up.
大家快点出去 快出去
Everybody, get out! Out!
快
Go!
我们得把人都疏散出去
We've got to get u202dthese people out of here.
去吧 这个交给我
Go. I've got this.
-你确定吗 -确定 快走
- You sure? - Yes. Go!
纯粹
Purity.
我扶你 赶紧走 快点
I got you. Now go. Go! Go.
我告诉你一个秘密
I'll tell you a secret.
朱丽娅在我体内 我要让她看着
Julia's here, and I'm going to make her watch...
-不要 -看着我杀了你
- No! No. u202d- ...while I kill you.
不 朱丽娅 朱丽娅 拜托
No, Julia. Julia, please.
别这样 请别让她伤害我
Please don't let her hurt me.
朱丽娅 我知道你还在
Julia, I know you're there.
朱丽娅 不要 朱丽娅
Julia. No, no, no, Julia.
朱丽娅
Julia...
为了救你的朋友维尼塔 你挡在车前
you stood in front of a car to save your friend Vinita
因为你爱你的朋友
because you love your friend.
你知道超女想要帮你
And you know that Supergirl wants to help you.
你可以反抗
You can fight this,
因为你比你所想的更坚强
because you... you are stronger than you think.
我知道你能听到我的话 朱丽娅
I know that you can hear me, Julia.
我还能看到你
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表