剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我杀了他
I killed him.
不
No.
在太空舱里的是他 不是我
It's him in the pod, not me.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El?
我杀了他
I killed him.
-不 -我杀了他 是我♥干♥的
- No. - I killed him, it was me.
他死了
He's dead.
他死了
He's dead.
我知道他死了 我知道
I know he's dead, I know it!
如果他还活着 肯定会联♥系♥我们
If he were alive, we would have heard from him.
我们会收到信息
We would've gotten a message.
他死在了太空舱里
He died in the pod.
我把他送进去 然后他死了
I put him in there and he died.
-卡拉 他没死 -他死了 我杀了他
- Kara, he's not dead. - He died, I killed him.
-我杀了他 我杀了他 -他没死
- I killed him! I killed him! - He is not dead!
我杀了他
I killed him.
他还活着
He is alive.
听我说 我很确定
Okay, I know it.
我不知道他在哪里 怎么活下来的 但是
I don't know where, I don't know how, but I just...
我确定他还活着 你救了他
I know he's alive. You saved him.
就像你妈妈把你送进太空舱救了你一样
Okay, just like your mom saved you when she put you in that pod.
她知道你会没事 她知道你会活下来
She knew you were gonna be okay. She knew you were gonna live.
因为你 蒙·艾尔才活了下来
Mon-El is alive because of you.
我救了他吗
I saved him?
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
去拿下她
Go get her.
别想走了
You're not going anywhere.
你看到了什么 我很好奇
What did you see? I wonder.
是什么让钢铁女侠跪倒在地
What brought the Girl of Steel to her knees?
谎言
A lie.
恐惧不是谎言
Fear is not a lie.
恐惧会削弱意志
Fear cripples.
摧毁精神
Annihilates spirits.
恐惧才是最重要的武器
It is the only weapon that matters.
恐惧让我比你更强大
Fear made me stronger than you.
谁都无处躲藏
No one is safe from it.
你为什么不害怕了
Why aren't you scared anymore?
心胜于物
Mind over matter.
你们还好吗
Hey, we doing okay over here?
-她受了惊吓 -是啊
- She's a little shaken up. - Yeah.
上周我好像在海滨见过你
You know, I think I met you at the waterfront last week.
-你叫什么名字来着 -鲁比[红宝石]
- What's your name again? - Ruby.
我怎么会忘记呢
How could I forget that?
我叫艾丽克斯
I'm Alex.
你知道吗 红宝石是最坚硬的宝石之一
Did you know that rubies are one of the toughest gemstones?
硬度仅次于钻石
Only diamonds are tougher.
居然既聪明又坚强
She's smart and she's tough.
加起来真要命
It's a deadly combo.
没想到你这么会哄孩子
Didn't know you had such a way with kids.
这是我的隐藏技能
Secret talent.
等以后有孩子了你会感谢我的
You'll thank me one day when we have kids.
怎么了
What?
我们会有孩子的吧
We do wanna have kids, right?
我们似乎没谈过这个 但是
I guess we've never really talked about this, but, um...
我想象不出自己当妈妈的样子
I've never seen myself being a mom.
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
当然 没关系
Yeah. No, of course.
不过我们也许确实应该谈谈这事
I mean, it's something we should probably talk about.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你为什么如此在乎我有超能力的事
Why is it so important to you that I have superpowers?
你这样冒险 我...
Putting yourself in danger like that, I don't...
我都不敢想象可能会发生什么
I don't even wanna think about what could have happened.
我觉得你会救我
I thought you would save me.
宝贝 我如果有超能力
Baby, if I had superpowers,
肯定早就带你离开了
I would've swept you right out of there.
但我没有
But I don't.
真的没有
I don't.
你觉得超女有工作吗
Do you think Supergirl has a job?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe, I don't know.
你觉得如果我有超能力就不用工作了吗
Did you think that I wouldn't have to work if I had superpowers?
你就只会救人 还有陪着我
You'd just save people and spend time with me.
宝贝 我永远都会陪着你
Baby, I will always spend time with you.
不管有没有超能力
Superpowers or not,
对我来说 你是世界上最重要的人
you are the most important thing in the world to me.
永远别忘记这一点
Never ever forget that.
好
Okay.
你头发里有沙子
You've got gravel on your hair.
我联♥系♥了你在银行那边的联络人
So, I got in touch with your contact at the bank,
他会成为埃奇案件很重要的线人
and he would be a great source on Edge.
能帮到你就好
I'm glad it was valuable.
我想为之前的行为向你道歉
I think I need to apologize for my behavior earlier.
你说得对
And you're right.
蒙·艾尔的事对我的影响
I have a lot more baggage about Mon-El
比我想得更严重
than I previously thought.
不知道他情况如何才是最难熬的
It's not knowing what happened to him that's the hardest.
我知道肯定不容易
I know it can't be easy.
你只是在尽朋友的情谊
You were just trying to be a good friend to me
我却拒你于千里之外
and I bit your head off, and then...
我也还在适应
This is new for me, too.
适应跟朋友工作吗
Working with friends?
不 适应有朋友
No, having friends.
卢瑟家人从来没有朋友 只有跟班
Luthors don't have friends, we have minions.
我觉得接下来
You know, so I think it's gonna be
我要适应老板和朋友这两个角色
a learning curve for both jobs.
不 莉娜 你今天做朋友和当老板都表现很好
No, Lena, today you were a really good friend and a great boss.
-我说真的 -谢谢你
- Honestly. - Thank you.
我很想拥抱你一下
I'd really like to give you a hug,
但我担心在公♥司♥影响不好
but I'm afraid I'd show favoritism.
别管这个了 来拥抱一下
Screw that. Come here, bring it in.
等等 有个人我想给你介绍一下
Oh, wait, there's actually someone here I want you to meet.
你能来真好
I'm so glad you could make it.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you so much for being so understanding.
别这样 家庭变故对我来说不陌生
Oh, God, please, no, I am no stranger to family drama.
卡拉 这位是萨曼莎·阿里亚斯
Oh, um, Kara, this is Samantha Arias.
她会代替我接管L公♥司♥
She is going to be taking over for me at L-Corp.
太好了
That's great.
很高兴认识你 阿里亚斯女士
It's lovely to meet you, Ms. Arias.
叫我小萨就行
Please, it's just Sam.
好
Okay.
如果有什么我能做的 随时告诉我
So, if there's anything else I can do, just let me know.
非常感谢 你真好
Thank you, that's very kind of you.
晚安 奥尔森先生
Good night, Mr. Olsen.
再见
Ms. Luthor.
晚安 伊芙
Good night, Eve.
晚安
Good night.
在遥远的地方
Far, far away,
月亮之后
behind the moon,
雨夜之外...
beyond the rain...
你们决定好是请DJ还是乐队了吗
Hey, did you guys ever decide DJ or band?
没
No.
她好可爱
She's so cute.
是啊
She is.
荣恩
J'onn.
荣恩
J'onn.
梅根
M'gann?
你得立刻来火星
You must come to Mars, now.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表