剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这么深厚的爱意 用一份誓言哪说的完
How am I supposed to fit all that love into one vow?
我已经写了三十八页 单倍行距
I've already written 38 pages, single spaced.
你可以速读
You could always speed-read it.
不行 大家会听不懂的
No, no one would understand me.
我不知道该怎么办了 老兄 帮帮我
I don't know what to do, man, I need help.
巴里 等你走上圣坛
Barry, when you're up there,
-注视着她的双眼 -见鬼
- and you look into her eyes... - Damn.
就知道该说什么了
...the words will come.
如果还是不知说什么
And if they don't,
你脸上的表情会告诉她想知道的一切
the look on your face will tell her everything that she needs to know.
你打扮得很帅气 朋友
You clean up nice, my friend.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. Yeah, you, too.
真不敢相信你真的要结婚了
I can't believe you're really doing this.
是啊 老兄
Yeah, man.
我能说什么呢 我得到了那姑娘的芳心
What can I say, I got the girl.
你也是
And, so did you.
你有想过要结婚吗
You ever think about making it official?
再结一次 想过
Again? Yeah.
我觉得就目前的情况来看
I think that with everything going on right now,
时机还不成熟
it's just not the right time.
-你爱她吗 -我很爱她
- You love her? - I love her so much.
那就给她戴上婚戒
Put a ring on her.
像咱们这样的人总是会惹上麻烦 对吧
People like us are always going to be getting into trouble, right?
有我们所爱的人陪在身边
Having someone we love by our side
摆脱麻烦就容易得多了
just makes getting out of that trouble that much easier.
我们可以为他们而战
We have something to fight for.
如果我能有个幸福结局 你也可以
If I can have my happy ending, so can you.
我保证
I promise.
我才应该是那个无所不知的导师
I'm supposed to be the all-knowing mentor.
我以"迎头赶上"出名
I have been known to catch up.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你没对我的笑话做出反应
You didn't react to my joke.
没关系 他听懂了
That's fine, he got it.
我称之为"火风暴之前的平静"
I call it, "The calm after the Firestorm."
那是什么
What is it?
这是高效减速血清
It's efficient decelerating serum.
这是解药吗
It's a cure?
我们已经花了好几月的时间想办法
We've spent months trying to devise a solution
来使火风暴模型失效
to neutralize the Firestorm matrix.
在不爆♥炸♥的情况下把我们分离开
Uh, separate ourselves without blowing up.
或是交换身体 我们读了你的笔记
Or switching bodies. We read your notes.
不过 我想不通的是
Although, why you wouldn't want to
你为何不愿意跟他交换身体
switch bodies with him is beyond me.
章鱼哥的意思是
What Squidward here means to say is,
我们拿到了你从牛顿 居里夫人
we took the data you extrapolated
和伽利略那里推断得来的数据
from Newton and Curie and Galileo...
我们黑到了所有数据
Hacks, every one of them.
我们把它放进康威级的核动力合成器中进行分♥析♥
...and we ran it through a Conway class nucleo-dynamic synthesizer.
先别鼓掌 我是自己造出来的哟
Hold your applause, I only built it myself.
首先 没人想鼓掌
First off, nobody was clapping.
第二 这就解释了它为何不能
Second, that explains why it couldn't
为中微子场连接质子
splice a proton for a neutrino field.
我会从你那个中微子场连接质子
I'll splice the proton from your neutrino field.
是"那些" 我有上百万个中微子场
"Fields." I've got a million fields.
是吗 你的中微子场都这么让人承受不来吗
Really? Are all your fields this unbearable?
先生们 我们很感谢你们的努力
Gentlemen, we appreciate your efforts,
但你们要如何造成火风暴模型的
but how do you account for the destabilization
不稳定性
of the Firestorm matrix?
-我们耍它 -我们耍它
- We trick it. - We trick it.
利用夸克球体
Quark spheres.
它们会说服模型 我们的基因编码是相关联的
They'll convince the matrix that our genetic codes are connected,
但其实并没有 太有才了
when, in actuality, they're not. That's genius.
你们确定这招能行吗
And, you're sure this'll work?
我们两个都不会有超能力了
No powers for either of us?
保证能扑灭火风暴的火
Guaranteed to put out the fire in Firestorm.
只要你们其中一人喝下它
One of you takes it...
砰 你们就恢复老样子了
Boom. You're back to your old selves.
无意冒犯
No offense.
为了安全起见 我想让吉迪恩做一些测试
Uh, just to be safe, I'd like to have Gideon run some tests,
计算剂量
calculate dosage.
我们可以在典礼过后马上服用
We could take this directly after the ceremony.
我等不及要告诉克莱丽莎和莉莉
I can't wait to tell Clarissa and Lily
我终于可以回家了
that I'm finally coming home.
这是个天大的好消息 对吧
This is fantastic news, isn't it?
是的 这是我们梦寐以求的
Yeah, it's great. It's everything we wanted,
谢了 二位
so thanks, guys.
-不客气 -不客气
- You're welcome. - You're welcome.
胜利万岁
Hail victory!
元首万岁
Hail Fuhrer!
反叛军的技术很先进
The rebels' technology is impressive.
幸好你及时阻止了他们
It's a good thing you stopped them when you did.
-你能让它奏效吗 -是的
- Can you make it work? - Yes.
但我还需要时间来测试
But I need time to test it.
确保这不是他们设下的陷阱
To ensure they haven't set a trap.
给你一天时间
You have one day.
你听到她的话了
You heard her.
就快到预排晚宴了
Almost time for the rehearsal dinner.
好的 我刚刚做完一些个人工作
Of course. I was just finishing up some personal work.
请进 亲爱的 你还好吗
Come in, my dear. How are you doing?
我还好
I'm okay.
我们共同参加的上一场婚礼
Yes, the last wedding we attended together...
还是我的婚礼
Was mine.
罗尼是个好男人
Ronnie was such a great man.
我要是早知道
I should know.
有可能会跟他多相处 甚至超过你陪他的时间
I might have spent more time with him than you did.
他是天下最好的男人
He was the best.
不过我觉得他会为你高兴的
I think he'd be so happy for you, though.
你知道西斯科和威尔斯
You know Cisco and Wells
需要我帮忙来研制那种解药 对吧
needed my help to come up with that cure, right?
当然了 亲爱的
Of course, my darling.
凯特琳 我看到它充满了你的智慧
Caitlin, I saw your brilliance written all over it.
所以等你不是火风暴之后 你打算怎么办
So what will you do when you're no longer Firestorm?
我希望能做个更称职的丈夫
Be a better husband, I hope.
和父亲
And father.
有个项目我答应过莉莉会跟她一起完成
There's a project I promised Lily we would work on together.
最重要的是
And, most importantly,
我会陪伴我的外孙
I'll be spending time with my grandson.
我准备把我的冒险经历编成上千个睡前故事
I plan to regale him with thousands of bedtime stories
讲给他听
from all my adventures,
我还打算教他象棋
and I intend to teach him chess.
听起来不错
That sounds lovely.
我们最好出发了
We better get going.
乔说他会把所有错过他讲话的人关起来
Joe said that he'd lock up anyone who missed his speech.
你先走吧
You better run along.
-我马上就去 -好的
- I'll be right with you. - Okay.
因私事关闭 抱歉带来不便
我从没想到你喜欢参加婚礼
I never pegged you as a wedding guy.
我从来不会拒绝免费的自助餐
I never pass up on a free buffet.
或是免费酒吧
Or an open bar.
抱歉 我是不是有一次想绑♥架♥你来着
Sorry, didn't I try and kidnap you, once?
对 是我的话就不会试第二次
Yes. And I wouldn't try that again.
这么狂灌自己酒的人
Somebody who drinks like that
肯定是想遗忘某些事情
is looking to make something go away.
是的
Yeah, well...
你想遗忘些什么呢
And what are you looking to make go away?
没什么 我就是喜欢喝苏格兰威士忌
Nothing. I just like the taste of scotch.
好吧
Fair enough.
我刚取消了订婚
I just called off my engagement.
是啊 所以在这里
Yeah. So being here...
让人回忆良多
really brings up a lot.
怎么 你抓到男友偷♥情♥了吗
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表