剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Our scans are picking up signatures
有多种生命信♥号♥♥
of various life forms loose on the ship.
卡拉 请小心
Kara, please be careful.
你怎么晚了
Why were you delayed?
是她 我能感受到她
It's her. I can feel her.
-谁 -人类那一面的我
- Who? u202d- The human side of me.
她有着我意想不到的力量
She has strength I did not expect.
她不是你失败的借口
She is no excuse for failure.
你说得对
You're right.
我必须集中精力找到其他人
I must focus and find the others.
你还有一项任务
You have another mission first.
堡垒里侦测到了一个信♥号♥♥
The fortress has detected a signal.
超女和你的其他敌人已经登上了罗兹堡
Supergirl and your other enemies have boarded Fort Rozz.
为了什么
What for?
为了找出更多关于你的信息
For more information about you, I presume.
黑暗女祭司金达·克·罗兹
The Dark Priestess Jindah Kol Rozz
早在氪星毁灭之前
has been imprisoned in Fort Rozz
就被囚禁在了罗兹堡中
well before the destruction of Krypton.
她知道我们任务的详情
She knows the entire extent of our mission.
她听说过你的朋友 其他的灭世者们
She knows of your friends, the other Worldkillers.
如果超女从她那里获得任何信息...
If Supergirl gets to her to get any information--
那将不利于我们的计划
It'll thwart our plans.
你需要在超女之前找到她
You need to get to her before Supergirl does.
这地方就像是个美国购物中心
This place is like the Mall of America.
在这里转悠好几天也找不到任何东西
You can wander around her for days and not find a thing.
你们闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
什么
What?
我猜是另一个无能男性的死尸 是吗
Another dead body of an incompetent male, perhaps?
我闻到了
I smell it.
你
You!
你戴着艾尔家族的徽章
You bear the sign of the House of El.
你居然敢出现在这里
How dare you show your face around here?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
艾姆拉
Imra!
艾姆拉
Imra?
艾姆拉
Imra.
你没事了 你没事了
You're okay. You're okay.
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
你为什么要那样对她
Why did you do that to her?
该你了
Your turn.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
玛吉
Maggie?
之前短♥信♥里那个
From the text before?
她是你的女朋友 对吧
She's your girlfriend, right?
未婚妻 前任
Fiance... Ex...
前任未婚妻
Ex-fiance.
我...
I...
我没想到会收到她的信息
I wasn't expecting to hear from her.
我们分手有些时候了
It's been a while since we broke up.
她想要见你吗
Does she wanna see you?
不是
No.
她觉得她把护照忘在这里了
She thinks that she left her passport here, I guess,
然后她想
and was asking
看我能不能寄给她
if I could please mail it to her.
你知道在哪吗
Do you know where it is?
说实话 我唯一能想到的地方
Honestly, the only place I can think of
就是可能在顶层抽屉里
is maybe in that top drawer.
在这里呢
Here it is.
她旅行次数真多
She traveled a lot.
是啊
Yeah.
我们有很多计划
We had a lot of plans.
你知道
You know...
我真以为自己已经... 看开了
I really thought I was... I was moving on.
但是
But,
我依然感到悲伤
I still feel so sad.
就像是...
It's like, uh...
我现在人生就是如此了
This is my life now.
我一点改变它的力量都没有
And I can't do anything about it.
我知道你的意思
I know what you mean.
真的吗
Oh, yeah?
我们学校有一个女孩
There's this girl at my school.
艾瑞卡·莫瑞森
Erika Morrison.
然后
And...
我没让她抄我的作业
I didn't let her copy my homework
结果她生气了
and she got upset
就开始各种发信息 发我的事情
and started texting and posting things about me.
能给我看看吗
Can you show me?
好
Yeah.
"艾瑞卡·莫瑞森" 她懂什么
"Erika Morrison." What does she know?
谁给她这么大的勇气
Who died and made this girl queen?
不行
No.
过来
Come on.
-你要干什么 -这事我们可以解决
- What are we doing? - Oh, this, we can do something about.
真有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
要么是你不值得我们信任
Look, either we can't trust you,
要么就是你控制不了自己的能力
or you lost control of your powers.
反正你很不安全
Bottom line, you're unsafe.
所以你把我拉到宇宙里来看戏的吗
So you dragged me all the way up to space for nothing.
也许你不该那么随随便便
Maybe you shouldn't have been so loosey-goosey
对那边可怜的玛蒂尔达使用你的能力
with your powers on poor Matilda over there.
-你确定你没事吗 -嗯
- You're sure you're okay? - Yeah.
我知道被她控制思想是什么感觉
I know what it feels like when she gets in your head.
如果你需要一点时间...
If you need a minute or two...
我没事
I'm fine.
-那是个意外 -在我看来不像
- It was an accident! - Didn't look that way to me.
要不你来戴上这玩意
Do you wanna try this thing on,
看看你能力被夺走是个么感觉
see what it feels like to have your powers taken away?
你要是敢拿那东西接近我 我就电炸你
Get that thing near me and I'm gonna fry you.
不许电人 不许伤人
Hey! No one's getting fried, no one's getting hurt.
我们有活要干
We have a job to do.
我们在找金达·克·罗兹
We're looking for Jindah Kol Rozz.
她有我们需要的信息
She has information we need.
你们是群傻瓜
You're a bunch of fools.
她没说错
She's not wrong.
泽塔利亚
Xitheria.
-那是谁 -最后一位
- Who's that? - The last one
试图去寻找金达的人
who ever went to try and find Jindah.
泽塔利亚曾是凶恶的罪犯 但是她心软了
Xitheria was a brutal criminal, but she had softened.
她想要金达加入我们
She wanted Jindah to join us.
我们再也没有见过她
We never did see her again,
但是我们听到了她的尖叫
but we heard her screams.
你想要拿自己的生命冒险 请便
You wanna risk your life, you be my guest.
金达在丹达拉走廊
Jindah is in the Dendara Corridor.
在黑暗迷雾的另一边
Beyond the dark fog.
祝你好运
Good luck.
艾姆拉 我们这里有个小紧急情况
Imra, we have had a small emergency here.
布莱尼 你在吗
Brainy, are you there?
太阳耀斑导致了严重的...
A solar flare has critically--
我们和他失联了吗
Did we lose him?
太好了
Lovely.
我们是依靠轨道与超查部保持通讯的
Communication with the DEO was reliant on our orbital path.
他刚才说太阳耀斑怎么了
What did he say about a solar flare?
开什么玩笑
You have got to be kidding me!
罗兹堡被太阳耀斑击中了
Fort Rozz has been hit by a solar flare.
我们偏离了轨道 正被拖向那边
It's been knocked out of orbit, and it's pulling us with it.
"拖向那边" 哪边啊
"Pulling us"? Pulling us where?
我们正在朝星球坠落
We're falling into the star.
舰内温度正在升高
Vessel temperature rising.
-距离临界过热点还有20度 -我恨太空
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表