剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
The thing that we would do the next day.
我是不是误喝了西斯科专门用来
Did I have some of Cisco's 10,000-proof cocktail
灌醉巴里的一万度的鸡尾酒
that he gives to Barry so that he can get drunk,
还是你真的在向我求婚
or are you asking me to marry you?
-如果是呢 -什么
- What if I was? - What?
没有如果 我就是在求婚
That was silly. I am.
我不想单膝跪地
I mean, I don't wanna get down on one knee
搞得过于正式
and make it overly formal,
因为收拾那些忍♥者害我还有点酸痛 但
because I'm a little bit sore from handling those ninjas, but...
费利西蒂·梅根·斯莫克
Felicity Megan Smoak,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
不
No.
-不 -是的
- No? - Yes.
-是愿意 -不不不
- Yes? - No. No, no.
不 "是"指的是不愿意
No. Yes, as in I meant no, no.
不愿意
No.
我不明白现在这是什么情况
I'm not understanding what's going on here.
我爱我们的生活 爱我们现在的状态
I love our life, I love what we have,
我爱威廉 我...
I love William, I...
你是在为"但是"做铺垫吗
Are you framing this for a "but"?
我们改天再谈这件事吧
Let's just talk about this another time.
你听了这话可能有点惊讶
This might come as some surprise,
但我现在满脑子都是这件事
but I'm actually physically incapable
根本谈不了其他话题
of talking about anything else right now.
我们不需要一纸婚约
We don't need a piece of paper
来向彼此证明我们相爱
to show each other that we love each other.
这我完全同意
I totally agree with that.
这与任何形式的"纸"都无关
This has nothing to do with any types of pieces of paper.
这是关于你和我借一个美好时机
This has to do with you and me taking the opportunity
站在我们所爱的人面前
to get up in front of the people that we love,
让爱我们的人见证
to have the people who love us present,
与彼此许下承诺
and make a commitment to one another.
是的 承诺那部分很美好
Yeah, and the commitment part is great.
承诺那部分我完全愿意
I'm so down for the commitment part.
超级愿意 但法律约束那部分不愿意
Super on it with that, but not the legal part.
我还是没听懂
I'm still not understanding.
-先别谈这件事了 -不 费利西蒂
- Just forget about it. - No, Felicity...
奥利弗 我不想嫁给你
Oliver, I don't wanna marry you.
我真希望我也能飘着睡
Man, I wish I could sleep-fly.
教授
Professor.
你女儿坚持我不能光着身子在你家来回走
Your daughter insisted I not walk around your house naked,
所以我找了件你的袍子穿
so I found one of your dresses.
你家没有牛奶了
You're out of milk.
新郎在婚礼前见到新娘会走霉运
瞧你这副邋遢样
Well, look what the cat dragged in.
这里怎么这么晃眼
Why is it so bright here?
这个地球上没有云彩吗
I mean, don't they have clouds on this Earth?
-你昨晚去哪了 -天啊
- Where have you been? - Jeez.
你怎么没回乔那去
Why didn't you come back to Joe's?
-我出去了 -"出去"
- I was out. - "Out?"
出去做什么了
Out doing what?
慢跑 穿戴整齐
Jogging. Fully clothed.
-怎么了 -你让我担心坏了
- Why? - Well, you had me so worried.
你不能在另一个地球行踪不明
You can't just disappear on another Earth.
我没做任何在咱们的地球不会做的事
Look, I didn't do anything that I wouldn't have done on our Earth.
-好吧 -从本质上讲
- Okay. - Per se.
卡拉 艾丽克斯
Hey, Kara. Alex.
没错 你是
Yeah, that's...
-莎拉 -莎拉 对
- Sara. - Sara. Okay.
-就是我 我叫莎拉 -我知道
- That's me, I'm Sara. - I knew that.
真有趣 你还好吗
That's so funny. How are you?
你还好吗 今天天气真好啊
How are you? It's a lovely day, isn't it?
正适合举办婚礼
It's such a perfect day for a wedding.
-你今天好吗 -我很好
- How are you doing? - I'm good.
有点宿醉 但没什么大事
A little hungover, but I'll survive.
你还好吗 你屁♥股♥还好吗
How are you? How's your butt?
我今早听见你从床上摔下去了
I heard you fall out of bed this morning
听起来挺疼的
and it sounded like it hurt.
是有点疼
Yeah, a little.
好了 我们里面再见
All right, I will catch you guys inside.
-你 -不是听起来的那么回事
- You... - It was not what it sounded like.
-不是吧 -是的 是的
- ...didn't. - I did. I did.
还做了两次 我想是三次
Like, twice, I think. Three times.
我的天 我都做了什么
My God, what did I do?
我都做了什么 你知道我做了些什么吗
What did I do? Do you know what I did?
-不知道具体细节 -我搞了一♥夜♥情♥
- Uh, not the specifics, no. - Look, I had a one-night stand.
-没错 -卡拉 这太糟糕了
- You did. - Kara, it's horrible.
-不 -我太坏了
- No. - I'm terrible.
男人才会做这种事 我就像个坏男人一样
It's such a guy thing to do. I am a horrible, terrible guy.
不 你是个健康的单身女性
No, you're a healthy, single lady.
你不过是参加婚礼时玩得很开心
And you just had a really great time at a wedding,
这没什么不对的
there's nothing wrong with that.
-你没做错什么 -没有吗
- You didn't do anything wrong. - I didn't?
没有 再说莎拉人很好
No. And Sara's awesome.
除了她是个刺客这一点
Except for the fact that she's an assassin.
她是个刺客 时髦的刺客
She's an assassin? Sassy assassin.
快进教堂吧
Get into this church now.
欢迎来到韦斯特与艾伦的婚礼
Welcome to the West/Allen wedding,
要我带您去座位吗
can I show you to your seat?
您是新郎还是新娘的宾客
Are you here for the bride or groom?
考虑到我好几次试图杀死新郎
Well, considering I've tried to kill the groom a couple of times,
我或许坐在新娘那边比较好
it's probably best I sit on the bride's side.
那请在左侧就坐
Uh, well, that would be the left side.
好
Great.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我讨厌警♥察♥
I hate cops.
-大卫 -塞西尔
- Hi, David. - Hi, Cecile.
还讨厌律师
And lawyers.
工作上的朋友吗
Friend from work?
算不上
Not quite.
-小闪[苏打水] -你说什么
- Sparkling? - Excuse me?
我只是觉得你可能有点渴了
I just thought you might be a little parched.
大日子 会很紧张
Big day, jitters and all.
你要结婚了
You're getting married.
-是啊 -今天
- I am. - Today.
今天 是的 今天
Today. Yes, I am. Today. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
所以要不要喝苏打水 有柠檬和青柠味的
So, sparkling water? I have lemon, I have lime.
-不用了 谢谢 -那好
- I'm good. Thank you. - Okay.
能在这我真的很兴奋
I'm really excited to be here.
我是指参加婚礼
I mean, at a wedding.
任何婚礼 只不过刚好是你的婚礼
Any wedding. It just so happens to be your wedding.
-你喜欢婚礼 -真的很喜欢
- You love weddings. - I really do.
-那挺好的 -其实
- That's cool. - Actually.
我说不好 我只是觉得
And, I don't know, I just feel like
这场婚礼带来的影响会很久远
this is gonna be one for the ages.
我真的很高兴能亲眼见证
I'm really happy I got to see it.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有 我是个彻头彻尾的陌生人
No. No, I'm a complete and total stranger.
祝你在台上好运
Good luck up there.
别忘了说"我愿意"
Just remember to say "I do."
好
Right.
-那好 -好
- Okay. - All right.
到我上场了 你去坐吧 帮我拿
That's my cue. You sit. Take that.
*说不准以后的日子会如何*
*Can't say how the days will unfold*
*无法改变未来的可能*
*Can't change what the future may hold*
*但我希望有你加入*
*But I want you in it*
*每时每刻*
*Every hour, every minute*
*这个世界变化太快*
*This world can race by far too fast*
*一切转瞬即逝 难以看清*
*Hard to see while it's all flying past*
*但是现在一切清晰*
*But it's clear now*
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表