剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
you wouldn't be walking out.
混球
Ass.
这话说得太轻描淡写了
Now, that's the understatement of the century.
请继续试
Please keep trying.
如果我没记错 上次你这么做的时候
If I remember, the last time you did this,
你流血了
it caused you to bleed.
卢瑟女士 很高兴看到你没事
Ms. Luthor, glad to see you're okay.
嗯
Yeah.
你也是
I could say the same about you.
看来你得到你想要的了
Well, it looks like you got what you came for.
你知道这些指控没有实锤吧
You know these charges are never gonna stick, right?
你最好快逃
You better run.
因为等我回来的时候 我要灭了你
'Cause when I get back, I'm gonna crush you.
你知道该去哪找我
Well, you know where to find me.
大楼上写着我的名字呢
My name's on the building.
谢谢你把这个借给我
Thank you for letting me borrow this.
虽然我可能会害你再损失一个
Although, I may have to expense you another one,
因为我觉得警♥察♥会想查看
'cause I think the police are gonna wanna look at this.
其实这是属于凯特科的
Oh, well, it actually belongs to CatCo,
所以严格说来 这是你的财物
so, technically, it's your property.
你想知道我为什么不是杀手吗
Yeah. You wanna know why I'm not a killer?
我有朋友
Friends.
这是朋友该做的
Well, that's what friends are for.
我们互相扶持对方度过艰难时期
We get each other through the dark times,
就像你帮我放下蒙·艾尔那样
like you did with Mon-El.
卡拉
Yeah, Kara...
我看到了蒙·艾尔
I saw Mon-El.
他之前和超女一起在这里
He was here with Supergirl--
说来复杂 我晚点告诉你
Yeah. It's complicated. I'll tell you about it.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
其实比起这几个月以来 我现在好多了
I am actually better than I have been in months.
你错过了好多趣事 吉米·奥尔森
You missed all the fun, Jimmy Olsen.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我本来希望我们这次的关系会变得不一样
I'd hoped this time would be different between us.
的确是不一样 母亲
It was different, Mother.
有史以来第一次
For the first time I could own
不用变成坏人 我也可以拥有
the parts of myself that were similar to you
与你相似的那一部分
without resorting to evil.
但你的确让我清醒过来了
You did make me wake up, though.
我有很多事想做
There's so much I wanna do.
但我需要我卢瑟家的才智来做
I'm gonna need my Luthor smarts to do them.
至少不算是完全浪费
Well, at least u202dit wasn't a total waste.
你就该让我杀了他
You should've let me kill him.
有一天你会明白
You know, one day you'll understand
还有不同的行事方式
there's a different way of doing things.
也许你去探监时可以指点我
Maybe you can enlighten me when you visit me in prison.
前提是我还在那里
If I'm still there.
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有的测试结果全都正常
Okay, so, all the test results came back clear.
没有肿瘤 没有血液疾病 一切正常
No tumor, no blood disorders, nothing.
你就像奥♥运♥健将一样健康
You are as healthy as an Olympic athlete.
真的吗
Really?
小萨 这真的是件好事
Sam, this is a really good thing.
所有最坏的可能性都已被排除了
All of the worst possibilities have been ruled out.
不 我知道 只是...
No, I know, I know. It's just...
如果一切正常 那我到底是怎么回事
I mean, if it's nothing, then what's happening to me?
我们会搞清楚的 我保证
We'll figure it out, okay? I promise.
但是现在 接受这个好消息吧
But, for right now, just take the good news.
艾丽克斯说得对
Alex is right.
回家找鲁比 享受当下
Go home to Ruby, enjoy the now.
现在的每一刻
Every second of this is important to you
对你和你女儿来说都很重要
and it's important to your daughter.
好 对 你们说得对
Okay. No, yeah, you're right.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
说真的 没有你们 我真不知道该怎么过
I honestly... u202dI don't know how I lived my life without you guys.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我会查清楚的
I'll figure it out.
我们都会的
We all will.
不是吧
No.
你最近好像无处不在啊
You seem to be everywhere these days, don't you?
既然在这里 我就要帮忙
Well, I'm gonna help while I'm here.
如果你不介意我说句话
And, if you don't mind me saying so,
我觉得昨晚我们合作得还不错
I think we made a pretty good team last night.
你想到利用莉莉安的无人机反过来对付她
Yeah, well, that idea you had to use Lillian's drones against her,
的确是个好主意
that was... that was a good idea.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我和布莱尼也用类似的办法对付过奇算机
Brainy and I did a similar thing against Computo once.
七年里我学会了很多
I've learned a lot in seven years.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道这很不容易
Look, I know this is tough.
虽然我现在知道的并不多
And I may not know much right now,
但我知道我已下定决心
but I do know that I'm committed
要成为你教我成为的那个英雄
to being that hero u202dthat you taught me to be.
我希望你知道这点
I hope you know that.
我知道
I know.
你们要问什么
What... what's that you ask?
你们最喜欢的人类小温斯洛·肖特
Has Winslow Schott, your favorite human,
终于找到头绪 可能还会发现重要的线索吗
finally cracked the case, and maybe come up with a hot lead?
你找到了什么
What did you find?
我把流星撞击地点与新闻报道
I cross-referenced the meteor impact sites
和医院记录交叉对比 来寻找异常现象
with news reports and hospital records to search for anomalies,
我们来看看有什么结果
and let's see what we came up with.
这个人力大无穷
This guy had super strength,
但是结果他只是个玛多利亚人
but turns out he was just a Maaldorian.
然后有慧核星人 佛里人
Then we have a Coluan, we have a Phorian,
还有这四个人
and then there are these four.
这些异常现象没有任何原因
There's no reason for these anomalies.
她们发生了可怕的车祸 悬崖坠落
They've survived horrific car crashes,
都还能幸存下来 医生说这是史无前例的事
falls off of cliffs. The doctors said it was unprecedented.
她们还活着 并且毫无损伤
Like a miracle that they are alive,
简直就是奇迹
and completely unharmed.
朱丽娅·弗里曼
她们其中两人就是我们要找的灭世者吗
So, two of these are our Worldkillers, huh?
也许是吧
Uh, maybe, yeah.
但要知道具体是哪一个或哪几个
But which one, or ones,
就需要进一步调查了
is gonna take a lot more research.
是她
It's her.
她 你怎么知道
Her? How do you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
朱丽娅·弗里曼
那好
Okay.
那我们该怎么做
So what do we do?
我们去找到她
We go get her.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表