剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
加油 加油 你可以的
Come on! Come on, you can do it!
你必须跳上来 立刻
You have to jump, now!
系统离线
现在怎么办
What do we do?
你开枪打控制台
Well, you shoot the console.
为什么
What was that for?
只是要你的手上留下些枪击残留物
Just needed a little gunshot residue on your hands.
不
No.
为了报复莉娜·卢瑟
Poisoning innocent children
你就毒害无辜儿童
for your vendetta against Lena Luthor?
你比我想象的还要没品 埃奇
It's even lower than I expected of you, Edge.
两年前我就把阿卡·李化工给卖♥♥了
You know, I sold Acre Lee Chemical over two years ago.
-真是巧啊 -而且我听说他们找到他了
- Convenient. - Besides, I heard they found the guy.
他是个疯子 独来独往的前海军陆战队士兵
Yeah, he was some crazed, lone wolf, former Marine,
空军士兵 他和她的家人有过节
Air Force, he had a bone to pick with her family.
很可惜他自杀了
It's too bad he killed himself,
因为我们本来可以将他绳之以法的
'cause we could have brought him to justice.
-太可惜了 -我在想
- Too bad. - You know, I was thinking...
他肯定是恨她入骨
he must have really hated her.
你有没有想过那是什么样的感觉
Do you ever wonder what that feels like?
那种憎恨
That kinda hate.
因为我认为你就恨不起来
Because I don't think you're capable of it.
你根本不知道我能做出什么
You have no idea what I am capable of.
这是在针对我吗
Is this about me now?
因为你上次生我的气时
Because when you got mad at me,
你把我丢在海中♥央♥的货船上
you dumped me on a cargo ship in the middle of the sea.
真是麻烦 浪费了我几个小时的时间
What a hassle. It cost me a few hours.
还在干洗店花了三十块
Thirty bucks in dry cleaning.
我不知道你在你的星球上
I don't know what kind of hippy-dippy justice
维护怎样的狗屁正义 亲爱的
you practiced on your planet, sweetheart,
但这里是真实世界
but this is the real world.
自相残杀的世界
It's dog-eat-dog out here.
如果我有个敌人
Now, if I had an enemy,
我会毫不留情地将她毁灭
I'd crush her without mercy.
这么说吧 比如说我是你的敌人
Let's say, for instance, I was your enemy, hmm?
你现在该做的就是杀了我
The thing for you to do right now would be to kill me.
但你是正义之士 你根本杀不下手
But you capes, you don't have what it takes.
对吧
Do you?
我想也是
Yeah. I didn't think so.
从哪来就从哪走吧
You can leave the way you came in.
清理队应该很爱看那一幕
I think the cleaning crew enjoyed the show.
奥尔森先生 没想到你还在
Mr. Olsen, I didn't expect you to be here.
新闻永不停滞
Well, the news never sleeps.
你好吗 说真的
How are you, really?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
要击倒我可不是易事 卢瑟女士
Well, I'm kind of a hard man to keep down, Ms. Luthor.
我有一条原则
You know, I have a rule.
替我挡过子弹的人 可以叫我莉娜
Whenever anyone takes a bullet for me, they get to call me Lena.
好吧 就叫你莉娜了
Okay, well, Lena it is.
我的朋友都叫我詹姆斯
And, uh, my friends call me James.
或是吉米
Or Jimmy.
早日康复 吉米·奥尔森
Well, feel better, Jimmy Olsen.
这是全部的东西
That's everything.
你确定你有地方住吗
You sure you have a place to stay?
我朋友有地方让我住
Yeah, I have a friend who's letting me crash.
那就好 那就好
Good. That's good.
我不...
You know, I didn't, uh...
我不知道我还能开心起来
I didn't know I had it in me to be happy.
或是接受我自己
Or to be accepting of myself.
我绝对不会...
I never would have gotten...
没有你 我绝对不会迈出这一步
I never would have gotten here without you.
你让我面对了自己的问题
You made me deal with my own stuff.
面对我的过去
Confronted my past.
不再掩盖我不想面对的事
Stopped covering up the things I didn't wanna look at.
我现在更坚强了
I'm strong... I'm stronger for it, you know.
我真的很感谢你 谢谢
I'm really grateful, thank you.
-可以抱抱吗 -当然
- Can I? - Yeah, you can.
再见了 丹弗斯
See you around, Danvers.
再见了 小玛
Yeah, see you, Maggs.
你会成为一个好妈妈
You're gonna be a great mom.
-谢谢 -好消息
- Thank you. - Good news.
L公♥司♥合成的解药起效了
The antidote L-Corp synthesized is working,
孩子们的情况好转了
the kids are getting better.
感谢上天
Thank God.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要谢谢你们没有放弃我
You guys, I need to say thank you for not giving up on me
也没有让我放弃自己
and not letting me give up on myself.
看来我和卡拉配合得很好
Well, I think Kara and I made a pretty good team.
要我说 是合作无间
More than pretty good, if I do say so myself.
我大概也该向你道歉
I... I probably also should apologize to you, I mean...
幸好你还肯理我
I'm lucky you're still speaking to me.
在家人面前 你可以说出你想说的话
When you're family, you can say what you need to say
爱你的人还是会爱你
and the people that love you still will love you.
没错
That's right.
我的一生中 一直都是孤身一人
I've never had anyone like that in my life.
那是因为你从来都没有姐妹
That's because you've never had a sister.
是两个 两个姐妹
Two. Two sisters.
好多啊
It's too much.
等一下
Oh, hang on.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
你记得你说过
You remember when you said that, uh...
如果我失去玛吉 我会跑去酒吧喝酒
if I lost Maggie, that I would be at a bar drinking?
我会崩溃吗
That I would be broken?
氪星姑娘猜对得分
Score one for the girl from Krypton.
荣恩 我是卡拉
J'onn, this is Kara.
你得自己负责超查部
You're gonna have to get by at the DEO
我和艾丽克斯要休假几天
without Alex and I for a couple of days.
好
Yeah.
我们现在回你家 去收拾行李
We are going back to your place and you're gonna pack a bag.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
咱们回家
We're going home.
卢克会没事吧
Luke's gonna be okay?
亲爱的 他会没事的
Yeah, baby, he's gonna be okay.
我真的很喜欢你的朋友
I really like your friends.
你知道吗
You know what?
我也喜欢她们
I like 'em, too.
但是我更喜欢你
But I like you more.
你的衣服上有个洞
There's a hole in your shirt.
奇怪了
That's weird.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表