剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
u202dPreviously on Supergirl...
你也有朋友 还有其他和你一样的人
You have friends, too. There are others like you.
你只需知道如何找到他们
You just need to know how to find them.
她们其中两人就是我们要找的灭世者吗
So two of these are our Worldkillers, huh?
-是她 -那我们该怎么做
- It's her. - So what do we do?
我们去找到她
We go get her.
好的 屋内检测到一处热信♥号♥♥
Okay, we've got one heat signature inside.
静止不动
No movements.
看来我们可以趁其不备 抓住灭世者
Looks like we might catch this Worldkiller off guard.
但你们要小心 以防她跟主宰一样厉害
But be careful, in case she's as bad as Reign.
收到 温 保护我们
Copy that, Winn. Watch our backs.
没问题
You got it.
温 热信♥号♥♥在什么位置
Winn, what's your 20 on the heat signature?
看起来在里屋
Looks like a back room.
*有个女人在唱我的歌♥*
*And this woman was singing my song*
*一方坠入爱河 另一方转身离去*
*The lover's in love u202dand the other's run away*
这是丽莎·洛普的歌♥吗
Is that Lisa Loeb?
我们的目标不是叫朱丽娅·弗里曼吗
I thought the target's name was Julia Freeman.
*你说我只听到自己想听的话*
*You say I only hear what I want to*
*我没用心倾听*
*I don't listen hard*
*没注意到你已渐行渐远*
*I don't pay attention to the distance that you're running*
*目无他人*
*Or to anyone, anywhere*
-*我不知你是否真心在乎* -是她吗
- *I don't understand if you really care* - Is it her?
*我只听到消极的言辞*
*I'm only hearing negative*
*于是我打开收音机*
*So I turned the radio on*
对 就是她
Yeah, that's her all right.
*当我们为他人哭泣*
*So by the time that we weep for the other*
*他们自出生便已死去*
*Who was dyin' since the day...*
超女 你...
Supergirl, what...
你怎么... 你怎么来了
What are you... u202dWhat are you doing here?
你是朱丽娅·弗里曼吗
Are you Julia Freeman?
是的
Yes.
你们想对我做什么
What do you guys want from me?
放下武器
Stand down.
没关系
It's okay.
你...
Do you...
你不知道我们为何来这里 是吧
You don't know u202dwhy we're here, do you?
不知道 这是怎么回事
No. What's going on here?
超女 求你 不要...
Supergirl, please, don't...
不要让他们伤害我
Don't let them hurt me.
求你了
Please.
不 别害怕 我不会的
No, no. Don't worry. I won't.
不许动
Don't move!
待在原地
You stay right there.
我们把她带回超查部 聊一聊
Let's get her back to the DEO. We can talk--
-等等 没事的 -我说了不许动
- Hold on. It'll be all right. - I said, stay still.
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait!
荣恩
J'onn.
幸好情势被控制住了
That could have been worse.
达成了绩效指标 但你仍然表现欠佳
Met your KPIs, and you're still under-performing.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's up? - Nothing.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
是TYK实验室分公♥司♥
Yeah. TYK Labs branch,
我要换掉那边的几名员工
I'm gonna have to replace a few people there.
交给我处理就好
Oh, I can handle that.
我已经离开L公♥司♥太久了
I've been away from L-Corp too long.
我希望能重新融入
I'm looking forward to getting back in
再干点脏活
and getting my hands a little dirty again.
小萨 这跟公♥司♥最近的状况没有关系
Sam, this has nothing to do with the way things have been running,
相信我
believe me.
可这是因为我病了
But it's because I'm sick, though.
你觉得我不够称职了吗
You don't think I'm up for the job anymore?
小萨 你还记得我们初次见面的情形吗
Sam, do you remember when we first met?
当时是凌晨三点
It was three o'clock in the morning.
我们刚刚收♥购♥了你们公♥司♥
We'd just acquired your company,
我负责接管事宜
and I was in charge of the takeover.
你当时是初级副总裁
You were a junior VP,
只有你办公室的灯还亮着
and your light was the only one on in the office.
我从旁边走过 看到你在埋头做电子表格
I walked by, and I saw your head down over spreadsheets.
是交叉分♥析♥报告 老天 那可是我的专长
Cross analysis report. God, I was good at those.
你全神贯注
You were so focused.
我心想 她 我想跟她共事
And I thought, "Her. I wanna work with her."
所有人都知道你工作有多出色
Everyone knows how good you are at your job,
小萨 你用不着一直证明这一点
Sam, you don't have to keep on proving it.
你现在人生中遇到了各种状况
With everything that you're dealing with in your life right now,
我只想尽量少给你些压力
I just wanna give you as little stress as possible.
莉娜 我现在不能休假
Lena, I can't take time off right now.
你可以
Yeah, you can.
我命令你今天休假一天
In fact, I am ordering you to take today off.
公♥司♥的事情我都能应付
There is nothing here I can't handle,
所以赶紧走吧 去陪你女儿
so go. Be with your daughter.
已抓到了纯粹 还剩主宰和瘟疫
Purity is down, Reign and Pestilence to go.
今天才周三而已
And it is only a Wednesday.
今早的工作进展很顺利
It's certainly been a good morning so far.
是的 另外
Yes, and bonus points,
超查部技术员还在灭世者家中发现了这个
the DEO techs found this at the Worldkiller's home.
这是一块氪星缓存水晶
It is a Kryptonian cache crystal,
如你们所知 它用于存储敏感信息
as you know, used to store sensitive information.
我曾在孤独堡垒见过类似的水晶
I've seen crystals like this in the Fortress of Solitude.
它们含有堡垒本身的元素
They contain elements of the Fortress itself,
有点像是艺术家印♥章♥
sort of like an artist's stamp.
是的 但这块水晶的来源和特征
Yes, but this crystal has a very different home,
都有所不同
very different stamp.
如果对其进行分♥析♥
We might be able to pinpoint the location
我们或许能定位灭世者的老巢
of the Worldkillers' headquarters if we analyze it.
第一轮的酒我请
First round is on me.
温 请你吃鸡翅
Winn, get your chicken wings.
我会吃巨多鸡翅
And I will have an unnecessary amount of chicken wings,
超出我这个小个子的正常食量
as befits a man of my stature.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
你在那所房♥子里遭受了好几次严重的冲击
You took a couple of serious blows back there at the house.
知道吗 我之前在小货车里分♥析♥了
Oh, hey, you know what? I analyzed the frequency
灭世者所发出震动的频率
of the Worldkillers' vibrations when I was in the van.
原来它是专门针对
Turns out, it is tuned specifically
氪星人的
to hurt Kryptonians.
不过幸好牢房♥的抑制器能控制住她
Luckily, the inhibitors in the cell seem to be working on her.
你确实看着有点不对劲
Yeah, you do seem a bit off.
也许我们该给你做几项化验
Maybe we should run some tests.
各位
Guys?
-好的 我们先走了 -谢谢
- Yeah, sure. We'll leave you to it. - Thanks.
休息一下
Break.
困扰我的不是音速冲击波
It's not the sonic blast that's bothering me.
对了 荣恩 我需要你帮个忙
Hey, J'onn, by the way, I need your help with something.
什么事
Yeah? What is it?
你也知道军团飞船是我们回家的唯一途径
Well, you know that our Legion ship is the only way home.
在大约一天之后 我们就要丧失飞行能力了
And in about a day, we're gonna lose the ability to fly.
有办法能修好它吗
Is there some way to fix it?
有 我觉得你的飞船上有我需要的零件
Yeah, and I think the part might be in your ship.
你们要修飞船吗
You guys are doing spaceship repair?
我一定要见识一下
'Cause I need to see that.
-你忙得很 -拜托
- You're busy. - Oh, come on.
解码器正运转着呢
The decoder, it's doing its thing.
还要五小时才能出结果
It's gonna take, like, five hours.
好吧 但是一旦发现
Fine. But you're coming back here
关于那块水晶的突破点 你就得回来
the second there's a breakthrough with that crystal.
好的
Yes!
那个女人在眼睛变白之前还怕得要命
That woman was scared before her eyes turned white.
她直视我的眼睛 求我帮她
She looked me in the eye, and she asked me for help.
她好像是被别人附体了
It's like someone else took over her.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表