剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
the British government, they realized there were snakes all over Delhi.
他们想要消灭蛇害
They wanted them gone.
所以悬赏收缴死蛇
So they offered a bounty for dead snakes.
后来他们发现人们开始养蛇赚钱
And then they realized people were breeding snakes for income.
他们还以为一切进展顺利
They thought everything was going really well.
结果却发现德里到处都爬满了蛇
They realized they got slithering snakes all over Delhi.
整件事适得其反
The whole thing backfired.
他们的做法反而加重了蛇害
Turns out they made the problem worse.
你明白吗
You understand?
-你是个恶毒的掠食者 -都是意外后果
- You're a toxic predator. - Unintended consequences.
你迫不及待想做英雄 顾不及会伤到谁
You wanted to be a hero so bad you didn't care who you hurt.
如今人们会被你害死
Now people are gonna die.
哪怕这些都是事实
Even if all of this were true,
超女也有同样负有责任
Supergirl would be just as much to blame.
是她决定使用那个装置的
She made the call to use that device.
或许是超女做出的决定 没错
Supergirl may have pushed the button, sure,
但那东西是卢瑟家的人造的
but that tech was all Luthor.
-你太卑鄙了 -至少我没毒害儿童
- You're a bottom-feeder. - But I didn't poison children.
那是你干的
That was you.
摩根·埃奇谴责莉娜·卢瑟...
Morgan Edge's accusation of Lena Luthor...
卢瑟女士 您有什么需要我做的吗
Ms. Luthor, is there anything I can get for you?
打电♥话♥给疾病防控中心索要所有发病报告
Call the CDC and get every report they have on the outbreak.
我还要所有病患的病历
I also need the victims' medical reports
摩根·埃奇看过的所有数据我也都要
and I wanna see every bit of data Morgan Edge has seen.
这就去 另外 我很遗憾
Right away. And, uh, I'm so sorry.
肯定还有其他解释
There has to be another explanation.
除了你的装置
There could be hundreds of other reasons
还有上百种可能性导致这些孩子生病
why these kids are getting sick besides your device.
埃奇在操控舆♥论♥
I mean, Edge is manipulating people
来报复你收♥购♥了凯特科
to get revenge on you for buying CatCo.
他心狠手辣 莉娜 这你很清楚
He's ruthless, Lena, you know that.
如果真的是我呢
Look, what if it's true, okay?
是我告诉超女装置中的铅对人体无害
I told Supergirl that the lead in the device was safe for humans.
如果她觉得有危害她是不会用的
She wouldn't have used it if it wasn't safe.
是的 但那装置救了所有人
Yes, but using it saved all of us.
-卢瑟女士 -奥尔森先生
- Ms. Luthor. - Mr. Olsen.
你是来对卡拉说"我早告诉过你"的吗
Come to tell Kara "I told you so"?
大新闻 又一个卢瑟家的人伤及无辜
Another Luthor takes innocent lives, news at 11?
卢瑟女士 尽管我们意见有分歧
Ms. Luthor, despite our differences,
我本希望到了今天 你会意识到
I would hope by now that you would recognize that I see you
在我眼里 你与你哥不是一丘之貉
as more than just an extension of your brother.
然而 我的确认为你该做好打算
However, I do think that you should get ahead of this thing.
依我看...
Which, in my opinion...
我认为你该从凯特科卸任
I think you should step down from CatCo,
以保证所有报道 无论正面负面
so whatever we report, good or bad,
都让人觉得真实可信
comes off as truthful.
不行 那会看起来像引咎辞职
No, that would look like an admission of guilt.
不 卡拉 他说得对
No, Kara, he's right.
无论具体情况如何 无论是谁的责任
Whatever's happening, whoever's responsible,
这是一次公共危机
this is a public crisis.
公众理应有信得过的报道
And the public deserves to be able to trust the reporting
才能做好心理准备
so that they can prepare themselves.
他们希望我们做事诚信
They expect integrity from us.
这是他们应得的 眼下比任何时候都需要
They deserve it, and they need it now more than ever.
奥尔森先生 在事情解决前
Mr. Olsen, you will run CatCo
由你负责凯特科的运作
until this is resolved,
我认为我也该从L公♥司♥卸任
and I think I should also step down from L-Corp.
莉娜 我们需要你领导研究的方向
Lena, we need you. We need you to help guide the research.
不 L公♥司♥的智囊团很有能力 明白吗
No, no, L-Corp has a brain trust that's more than capable, okay?
如果我牵涉其中 人们可能会说我掩盖真♥相♥
If I'm involved, I could be accused of covering things up,
甚至利用病童获利
or even profiting from the sick.
绝不能变成密歇根弗林特市饮水危机那样
This can't be like Flint, Michigan, okay,
让官僚主义使事态恶化
where bureaucracy got in the way.
焦点必须在助人上面
Helping people has to be the focus.
她在哪 莉娜·卢瑟在哪
Where is she? Where's Lena Luthor?
先生 先生 请你冷静
Sir! Sir, please calm down.
我得见她 她得为我儿子负责
I need to see her. She needs to answer for my son.
你知道他停止呼吸了吗
You know he stopped breathing?
他们不得不往他的喉咙里插管
They had to put a tube down his throat.
我儿子才12岁 他本该有说有笑
My boy is 12 years old. He is supposed to be laughing,
在外面玩耍 而不是被困在病床上
outside playing, not stuck in some hospital
连医生们都告诉我他们不知道怎么救他
with the doctors telling me they don't know how to fix him.
你们这些有钱人以为你们可以为所欲为
You rich people, you think you can do whatever you want,
以为我们微不足道 但我儿子很重要
that we don't matter. My son matters.
-我很抱歉 -你抱歉
- I am sorry. I -- - You're sorry?
你要为对我儿子造成的伤害负责
You're gonna answer for what you did to my son.
为你对所有人造成的伤害负责
For what you did to all of them.
我要你最好的记者报道这件事
I want your best reporter reporting this.
我不要遮掩任何细节
I'm not hiding anything.
准备今天稍后召开记者招待会
Set a press conference for later today.
把她抓起来 把她抓起来
Lock her up! Lock her up!
把她抓起来 把她抓起来
Lock her up! Lock her up!
不要毒害我们的孩子
抵♥制♥L公♥司♥
是L公♥司♥还是L杀手
该开始了 卢瑟女士
It's time, Ms. Luthor.
把她抓起来 把她抓起来
Lock her up! Lock her up!
你该感到羞耻
大家下午好
Good afternoon.
我是莉娜·卢瑟
I'm... I'm Lena Luthor.
我知道你们很多人都很愤怒
I know a lot of you here are angry.
我都听到了
I... I hear you.
如果有人毒害我的孩子 我也会愤怒
I would be, myself, if I felt someone had poisoned my children.
我的心与所有受到伤害的人同在
So, my thoughts go out to everyone who is afflicted.
摩根·埃奇今早的言论我都听到了
I heard what Morgan Edge told you this morning.
我希望我此刻可以反驳他 可...
And I wish I was up here to say something different, but...
事实是我不知道是否是我的装置伤害了儿童
the truth is, I don't know if my device hurt children.
我知道在真♥相♥大白之前你们没有人会信任我
And until I do, I realize that none of you can have faith in me.
你们无法想象
Your faith is something I have
一直以来我多努力争取你们的信任
worked harder than you may realize to keep,
想到可能失去你们的信任令我心痛不已
and the fact that I might have lost it breaks my heart.
所以
And so,
在毒害事件调查结束前
until the investigation into the poisonings is concluded,
我将离开...
I shall be stepping down from --
救命 谁来帮帮我
Help! Somebody help me!
詹姆斯
James...
天啊 如果那颗子弹的制动能力再强一点
Jeez, if that bullet had a little more stopping power,
你的肩膀就废了
your shoulder would be a mess.
是啊 你上次也是这么说的
Yeah. That's what you said last time.
埃奇煽动群众 他很清楚自己在做什么
Edge riled them up, he knew what he was doing.
开枪的人刚刚得知
The shooter just found out that
她儿子情况恶化了
her son took a turn for the worse.
我不是为她找借口
I'm not making any excuses,
但她只是想惩罚她心中的罪魁祸首
but she just went after who she thought was responsible.
你这话什么意思 你仍然认为
What are you saying? You still think that
这一切都是莉娜的责任吗
Lena is responsible for what's happening?
我不是说她有意策划
I'm not saying that she did this,
我只是觉得这可能是她的决定造成的后果
I'm just saying that maybe this happened because of what she did.
-咬文嚼字 -她改造了那个装置
- Semantics. - She jerry-rigged that device
那根本不是装置本来的用途
to do something it was never intended to do.
我知道这话你不愿意听
Look, I know you don't wanna hear this,
但那个装置是莱克斯·卢瑟发明的
but that device was invented by Lex Luthor.
所以我们要再次测试
Which is why we're testing it.
那就测试
Then let's test it.
好了 我封死了房♥间以防铅云泄漏
Okay, so I sealed off the room to contain the lead cloud.
房♥间里装了一些传感器来分♥析♥微粒
We have some sensors that will analyze the particulate.
你要怎么确定是不是装置造成铅中毒
So how will you know if the device is the cause?
莉娜和我在入侵期间算出的数据表明
Okay, so when Lena and I crunched the numbers during the invasion,
99.96%的分子
like, 99.96% of the molecules
会与达克萨姆星基因键合
bonded to Daxamite genes.
基本上意味着落到人类身上会直接挥发
Which basically means that if it hits a human, it evaporates.
不会造成伤害
No harm done.
剩下的0.04%我们认为只是误差范围
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表