剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And who knows?
也许这令你对事情有不一样的感受
It might make you feel differently about things.
你是说孩子吗
Do you mean kids?
嗯
Yeah.
亲爱的 我不想要孩子
Sweetie, my not wanting kids
和我父亲或是我的童年无关
has nothing to do with my parents or my childhood.
我对你的爱比我对一切的理解都要深
My feelings for you are deeper than anything I've ever known.
我能想象得到我们在一起的生活
I can picture our life together.
我们的生活很完美富足
And it's full and rich and...
还很精彩
amazing.
但是这不包括孩子
But there aren't kids in that picture.
我需要的只有你 艾丽克斯
You're all that I need, Alex.
你要让我知道你是否和我想的一样
I guess you gotta let me know if you feel the same way.
是的
I do.
当然一样
Of course I do.
谢谢你 儿子
Thank you, son.
这就是地球
So, this is Earth.
这还不是景色漂亮的部分
This isn't even the nice part.
我不知道 我还挺喜欢的
I don't know, I rather like it.
没有你 我可能做不成这件事
You know, I'm not sure I could have done this without you.
不 你可以的
Yes, you could have.
你是我认识最坚强的火星人
You're the strongest man and Martian I've ever known,
我很高兴我能帮你
and I was glad I could be there to help you anyway.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
收到 老板
You got it, boss.
欢迎来到地球 荣兹先生
Welcome to Earth, Mr. J'onzz,
你养育了一个好儿子
you raised a good one.
这个星球的人都会飞吗
Can everyone on this planet do that?
不 她与众不同
No. She's special.
我们现在怎么做
So, what do we do now?
回家 父亲
We go home, Father.
我们回家
We go home.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表