剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你现在到底是谁
Who are you right now?
卡拉·丹弗斯是不会放弃的
Kara Danvers doesn't quit.
她放弃的是不重要的事
She quits the things that aren't important.
凯特科很重要 你在那里可以帮助他人
CatCo is important! You help people there.
但不能像超女那样帮助人
Not like Supergirl does.
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers--
卡拉·丹弗斯现在糟糕透了
Kara Danvers sucks right now!
而超女很棒
Supergirl is great.
超女拯救了世界
Supergirl saved the world.
既然我可以选择当超女
So, if I could choose to be her,
我为什么要选择
why would I ever choose
当一个失去男友的可怜女孩呢
to be the sad girl who's boyfriend is gone?
我不喜欢那个女孩 艾丽克斯
I don't like that girl, Alex.
-我知道你很痛苦 -不 你什么都不知道
- I know it hurts-- - No. You don't know anything.
你又没做过这样的选择
You've never had to make a decision like this.
好 那就告诉我你的感受
Okay, then tell me what it feels like.
求你了 让我帮你 我帮你放下他
Please, just let... Let me help. Let me help you get over him.
放下他
Get over him?
这...
That's...
又不是他甩了我
He didn't dump me.
是我送走了他
I sent him away.
而且就我所知 他...
And for all I know he's...
-怎么 -不重要了
- What? - It doesn't matter.
你不让自己有任何情绪波动
You're not letting yourself feel anything.
所有的感情都憋在心里
You're just bottling it up inside,
你开始做一些错误的决定
and you are making bad decisions.
我很担心...
And I'm worried--
如果是玛吉 你会怎么样
If it were Maggie, what would you be doing?
如果你的未婚妻永远消失了
If the woman you are about to marry was gone forever,
你会怎么样
what would you be doing?
-我 -你会每晚去酒吧买♥♥醉
- I-- - You'd be at the bar every night.
工作一塌糊涂
You'd be a wreck at work.
你会崩溃
You'd be broken.
确实
I would.
确实如此
I would be.
你崩溃也没关系
And it's okay if you are.
我没有
I'm not.
人类才会那样
That's what humans do.
而我不是普通人类
And I'm better than that.
克拉克自己也说过
Clark said it himself.
我做的决定
The decision I made,
他做不到那样的牺牲
he couldn't have made that sacrifice
但是我 如果不那样做 我会无法原谅自己
But me, I couldn't have lived with myself if I hadn't.
无论重来多少次 我都会那样做
I will always make the decision I made.
我不是人类
I am not a human.
我试过做人类
I tried to be.
但我不是
But I'm not.
卡拉·丹弗斯是个错误
Kara Danvers was a mistake.
如果你要谈工作 我洗耳恭听
So, if you have an update about work, I'd love to hear it.
否则的话...
Otherwise, um...
血拳能够掩盖核武器的踪迹
Bloodsport has the capability to cloak a nuke.
我们觉得他可能
We're thinking that he's gonna
会在海滨区的雕像揭幕式上出手
hit the statue unveiling at the waterfront.
荣恩让大家都过去
J'onn wants everyone there.
我会到的
I'll be there.
好
Yeah.
卡拉·丹弗斯
Kara Danvers
是我最喜欢的人
is my favorite person.
她救我的次数比超女要多
She saved me more times than Supergirl ever could.
所以
So, just
在你想甩掉她的时候请想想这一点
think about that while you're trying to get rid of her.
钢铁女侠
没看到血拳
No sign of Bloodsport.
上面很安静
It's quiet up here.
其实我在火星很少会飞
You know, I rarely flew on Mars.
飞是为了打仗 不是享乐
It was for battle, not pleasure.
我刚来地球的时候 经常在空中待着
When I first came to Earth, I spent hours up in the sky.
只有飞起来我才会有放空的感觉
It's the only place I could feel empty.
我上来可不是为了这个
Well, that's not what I'm doing up here.
恕我直言
Forgive me for saying,
你最近似乎很喜欢放空
but you seem to be courting emptiness of late.
这不像你
And that's not you.
十五年来我努力成为卡拉·丹弗斯
I tried to be Kara Danvers for 15 years.
但我不该成为她
But I'm not supposed to be her.
我不应该成为人类
I'm not supposed to be human.
但你现在有一颗人类的心
But you have a human heart now.
会疼痛 会受伤 但却一直在跳动
It aches. It scars. But keeps on beating.
如果你割掉这颗心
If you try and cut it out,
你会失去很重要的东西
you will lose something essential.
我崩溃了还怎么帮助别人
I can't help people if I'm broken.
你没有崩溃
You are not broken.
你是我见过最坚强的人
You're the strongest person I know.
你救了我 记得吗
You saved me, remember?
你教会我 受过的伤会让我更强大
You taught me that my loss made me stronger.
是卡拉·丹弗斯教的我 不是超女
That was Kara Danvers, not Supergirl.
你还会梦到他们吗
Do you still dream about them?
你的家人
Your family?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
过去几个月里 我做梦时...
Past couple of months, when I dream, I see...
会看到蒙·艾尔
I see Mon-El
还有我妈妈
with my mom.
我们应该盯紧天空
We should keep our eyes on the sky right now.
丹弗斯 听得到吗
Danvers, you on comms?
有东西需要你注意一下
Got something that needs your attention.
我在 东侧 你呢
I'm here. East side. You?
西侧 一切正常
West. All clear.
昨天晚上的事...
About last night...
我知道你想说什么
This is neither the time nor the place
但是现在时间和地点都不合适
to talk about what I think you wanna talk about.
你不想跟我结婚吗
Do you not wanna marry me?
我当然想
Of course, I do.
我想当你的妻子 想养一只狗
Look, I... I wanna be your wife. I wanna have a dog.
想拥有那栋房♥子
I wanna have the house.
我都想要 只是...
All of it. I just...
我不想办一场隆重的婚礼
I just don't want a big wedding.
为什么
Why?
告诉我 好吗
Talk to me, please.
你得告诉我怎么回事
You have to tell me what's going on.
因为我爸爸不会到场
Because my dad won't be there.
他去不了
He can't come.
他无法牵着我走上圣坛
He can't walk me down the aisle.
你可以早点告诉我的
You could've told me that.
我不想小题大做
I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it.
我知道你面对的家庭纠葛
You're already dealing with family issues
已经很棘手了 所以...
that I can't imagine. So, I just...
我希望自己能放下这件事
I hoped that I would just let it go.
我在选择家人方面更有经验
Look, I've had more practice at choosing my family
因为我迫不得已
because I've had to.
我觉得 只要你深呼吸
And I think, if you take a deep breath,
绝对能想到解决的办法
you're gonna find your way out of this...
爱你的人有好多
There's so many people who love you.
想想他们会让我们大喜的日子多美好
Just think about how they're gonna make our day good,
告诉我你需要我做什么
and tell me how I can help.
好 这我能做到
Okay. I can do that.
那好 我爱你
Okay, I love you.
我也爱你 永远
You too. Forever.
你们俩是我最爱的一对
You two, my favorite couple.
-温 闭嘴 -温 别偷听
- Winn, shut up. - Winn, get off the comms.
-抱歉 -小心
- Oh, sorry! - Hey! Watch out there.
鲁比 鲁比 过来 宝贝
Ruby! Rubes, come here, baby.
过来
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表