剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
u202dPreviously on Supergirl...
-你用的是什么招数 -披风魔术
- What was that back there? - Cape tricks.
我三年来一直穿着披风打仗
I've been fighting with a cape for three years
我只感觉它很碍事
and all it seems to do is get in the way.
我可以帮你
I can help with that.
我们火星上管这种病叫扎奥列特
On Mars, u202dwe called it Za-alet.
翻译过来就是"记忆衰退"
It means "decay of memory."
老年痴呆
Dementia.
灭世者 在主宰统一的旗帜下
Worldkillers, unite beneath the standard of Reign.
我们现在只需要找到她们
Now all we have to do is find them.
我觉得我出问题了
I think something is wrong with me.
我总是断片
I keep losing time.
小萨 你的失忆与某件事相吻合 我...
Sam, your blackouts are coinciding with something, I just--
安静
Silence!
小萨 我知道你出了什么问题
Sam, I know what's wrong with you.
我会帮你恢复的
I'm gonna make you better.
开始录音
Start recording.
这是针对该对象的第三天研究
This is day three with the subject.
我的初步发现显示出有丝分♥裂♥异常
My preliminary findings show a karyokinetic anomaly,
这证实了我最初的假设 她一直在变身
confirming my initial hypothesis that she has been transforming.
突变成另一种形态
Mutating into the other.
研究对象仍处于药物诱导性昏迷
Subject remains in a medically-induced coma,
但是进一步的测试将需要她神志清醒
however, further testing will require consciousness.
所以我会终止研究对象的镇静状态
So I will now end sedation on the subject.
停止录音
Stop recording.
等你醒来之后
When you wake up,
一定要是小萨
please be Sam.
-开始 -宇航员
- And, go. - Astronaut.
-太空探索技术公♥司♥ -太空漫步
- SpaceX? - Spacewalk?
-等一下 等一下 -航♥天♥俱乐部
- Wait a minute, wait a minute. - Space club?
这个不算
That... That doesn't count.
为什么
Why?
因为你变形了 老爸
Because you're shape-shifting, Dad.
人类游戏的规则好多
Human games have so many rules.
他没有犯规啊
He didn't break any of the rules.
没关系 这轮就算他赢吧
You know what, it's fine. Just let him have it.
反正我们也遥遥领先
We're slaughtering 'em anyway.
火星人父亲再次出击
Hey, the Martian u202dMan-Father strikes again.
"火星人父亲"
"Martian Man-Father"?
好吧 火星老爸猎人
Fine. u202dThe Martian Dad Hunter.
我去拿红酒 你们继续玩
Okay. We need more wine. Keep playing.
-我来帮你 -好
- I'll come and help you. - Okay...
真高兴你们能来
I'm really glad you guys came.
我也是 我也是
Yeah, me too. Me too.
-电影 五个字 -对
- Movie. Nine words. - There you go.
你父亲 他很坚强
Your dad, he's... He's strong.
嗯 这件事他似乎比我接受得快
Yeah, he seems to be taking this better than I am.
他在尽一切努力让自己保持思维敏捷
He's doing everything he can to keep his mind sharp.
-他... -《情欲色香味》
- He's-- - The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover.
-什么 -又作弊
- What? - Cheating again.
拜托 老爸 不准用读心术
Come on, Dad, no mind-reading.
你还老是说我犯规呢
You keep accusing me of not following the rules.
你也好不到哪去
You are one to talk.
我儿子以前会等我离开之后玩作弊
My son used to wait for me to leave,
等我一走开
and the moment I had gone,
他就会把欧洛托克棋盘上的棋子变换位置
he would switch around the pieces on the Ok-Rock-Tock board.
我逮到他之后
When I caught him,
他却把责任推卸给他想象中的朋友
he blamed his imaginary friend...
-他叫什么名字来着 -等等 不好意思
- What was his name? - Wait, wait, wait. I'm sorry.
你还有个想象中的朋友
You had an imaginary friend?
-不 我... -对啊 他有
- No, I-- u202d- Oh, yes, he did.
你说他是五次元的淘气鬼
You said he was u202da fifth-dimensional imp,
他来就是为了移♥动♥棋子
who came just to move the pieces.
他叫什么名字来着
What was his name?
-祖克 -祖克
- Zook. - Zook!
-"祖克 是祖克干的" -祖克
- "Zook! Zook did it!" - "Zook!"
"是祖克"
"It was Zook!"
那就是你以前的德行
That was you.
等一下
Wait a minute.
是案件警报 市中心发生了严重骚乱
It's a trouble alert. There's a big disturbance downtown.
该回去干活了
Well, time to get back to the salt mine.
怎么了 我喜欢这件衬衫啊
What? I like this shirt.
你酒量不行[握不住酒]吗
Can't hold your liquor?
-出什么事了 -她突然发了疯
- What happened? - She just went crazy,
开始一通乱砸
started wrecking the place.
你把大家疏散出去 我来对付她
You get everyone out of here. I'll take care of her.
我保持着那台机器上的高分纪录呢
I had the high score on that.
她是卡拉诺人 没有犯罪记录
Well, she's a Kalanorian. No criminal record.
那她为什么要对我大打出手呢
Then why did she go all Road House on me?
迪莫斯说没人惹她
Demos says she wasn't provoked.
卡拉诺人能通灵 懂读心术
Kalanorians are psychics. Empaths.
也许她的信♥号♥♥被另一个通灵者给干扰了
Well, maybe she got her signals crossed with another psychic?
我没有看到任何超能力精神异常
I'm not seeing any psionic anomalies.
她把那个酒吧搞得天翻地覆
Well, she tore that bar up.
她的物种在天文事件中容易发生情绪爆发
Her species are prone to outbursts during astronomical events.
-举个例子 -水星逆行
- Such as? - Mercury's in retrograde.
-等等 什么 -你是说占星术吗
- Wait, what? - Like, astrology?
准确来说是决定卡拉诺人脑功能的
More like complex luminal and gravatic shifts
细胞腔和重力作用的变化
that determine u202dKalanorian brain function,
不过也可以说是占星术
but sure, astrology.
把她隔离起来
Put her in containment.
我们还要专心对付灭世者呢
We have these Worldkillers to focus on.
有进展吗
Anything?
自从发生地铁袭击之后
We've been using every device on our ship
我们一直在用飞船上的设备追踪纯粹和主宰
to try and track Purity and Reign since the subway attack,
但却不见她们的踪影
but there's no sign of them.
用土话来讲就是 "影儿都没有"
As they say on the farm, "Not a peep."
艾姆拉认为她们在找瘟疫
Imra thinks they're looking for Pestilence.
但我们还对她一无所知
Who we still know nothing about.
对 根据我们在未来对付枯萎病的经验
Right. And based on our experiences with the Blight in the future,
瘟疫应该是最容易发现的
Pestilence should be the easiest to see coming.
枯萎病以疾病和瘟疫的形式现身
The Blight presents as diseases, plagues,
很古老的玩意
real Old Testament stuff.
-温 -嗯
- Winn? - Yeah.
我觉得这应该是她的杰作
I think this should qualify.
布莱尼和艾姆拉前去一探究竟了
Brainy and Imra went to check it out.
幸好不用我们去 我讨厌寒冷
Ooh! Better them and not us. I hate the cold.
我皮儿很薄 而且那里还血流成河
Very thin skin. Plus, the rivers of blood, yeah.
万一主宰和纯粹赶在我们之前找到瘟疫怎么办
What if Reign and Purity find Pestilence before we do?
她们不会的
They won't. u202d
就算她们找到了 我们也会做好准备
And if they do, we'll be ready.
这意味着我们该开始训练了
Which means it's time for us to start training.
把你们未来的招数教给我
Teach me how you fight in the future.
看来是时候把你训练成军团士兵了
Think it's time we make you a Legionnaire.
放松
Relax.
我睡了多长时间
How long u202dhave I been sleeping?
鲁比呢
Where is Ruby?
她有保姆陪着 很安全
She's with her nanny. She's safe.
告诉我
Tell me,
我出什么问题了
what's wrong with me?
你大部分的验血结果都显示正常
Most of your blood tests came back as normal.
但我还研究了你的盐复♥制♥过程
But I also studied your salt replication process.
有痕量证据证明你的细胞
There's trace evidence that your cells
经历了有丝分♥裂♥突变
have undergone a mitotal mutation
我只在昆虫体内见过这种现象
that I've only seen in insects.
这说明你发生了变形
It indicates metamorphosis.
在你断片的时候
When you black out,
你的身体似乎发生了细胞级别的变化
your body seems to be changing on a cellular level.
变化 变成什么
"Changing"? To what?
变成她
To her.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表